Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
What are the effects of good path patch ?
It's literally written at the beginning of this same page:

It fixes a broken trigger for a few lines of dialogue that made it sound like one of the MC's killed (or raped? I forget which particular bit of nastiness) someone, even if you chose not to."
seathblack you should probably add this explanation in the firstpage

Reactions: Paapi.3

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Welp, you gave me a good scare there mate :ROFLMAO:
lol oops. Yeah, I'm about a third thru BHH.5 now. And you'll want to restart. Dont have to, but I'm adding in an option to make all the deaths undone. Everyone wanted it, and now you'll have that choice. Stacy, Chan, Candy, all of them can live now.....
All except Hannah, fuck that bitch lmao

noodles1983

Oct 1, 2018
hi guys, i know this is the wrong thread but does anyone know where i can find the latest version of the guardian? been trying to find it since release but had no luck. any help would be very much appreciated. thx

CareBearII

Nov 12, 2020
hi guys, i know this is the wrong thread but does anyone know where i can find the latest version of the guardian? been trying to find it since release but had no luck. any help would be very much appreciated. thx
You try looking on the discord, patreon or subscribestar?

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Just finished The of Game and while I won't discuss that side of Delucci's I will talk about the Blackheart side and initial reaction Holy crap you turned me against Jacky after learning about what he did while in the hospital or what's implied. I know he's not a good guy but man you're ignorant til it happens to you. Right now I just want to gut him. But still looking forward to this getting updated and seeing how this side gets to the motel in that one.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
After playing Guardian, I wonder if Sal's story could have split into a separate game, considering that Guardian's events happen in parallel.
Right now I just want to gut him.
I personally want Jacky to win, made his sister and Paige into his left and right hands, put other girls to cages and call it a day :love: Also those two sisters should also have a place behind his throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes