Status
Not open for further replies.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
They are avoidable, but without these kinda of lose its flavour, tbh. Don't get me wrong, the story is not bad at all, but imo it's only by joining the dark side that you get the full experience.

As per the group sex, you get both FFM and FFMM. Unsure about FMM
one scene with fmm, and its optional

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Multiple endings? I don't think that's BHH's case. It's a Linear visual novel with some choices. But I don't see how could multiple endings foto.
seathblack
Meaning the endings will differ depending on what you do and with who. If you date Paige and how you treat the girls.
and the endings for the girls as well. As some will end suddenly depending on your actions.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hi. I like this game, the plot is dark and nice.

I can't seem to understand how our choices affect the game though. spoilers ahead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks
There is no "evil meter". The "evil" label on some options just gives the illusion of separate paths.

Some individual choices are tracked though, and may pay off now or later.

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
There is no "evil meter". The "evil" label on some options just gives the illusion of separate paths.

Some individual choices are tracked though, and may pay off now or later.
the evil points dictate your ending you'll get for Jacky. And your actions on the girls will determine their endings as well.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I can't seem to understand how our choices affect the game though. spoilers ahead:

Thanks
I haven't tried the game yet. I'm deciding if I'm interested, can you tell who are Linda and Sal?

From what I'm reading the game seems to be quite dark, so I'm not too convinced to play it. If I played it, it would be to follow the good path (I'm sure that the bad one will not interest me at all).

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
If you don't mind me saying this, you have sort of "morbid curiosity" in this game, i.e its like you want to play it but at the same time you don't want to want to play it :)

I ain't bashing or judging, absolutely, but why don't you give it a try? If you end up not liking it you can simply drop it.

Linda and Sal are two side characters but become more important the more you follow the story, and you'll end up playing as Sal for part of it. That said, neither is saint (nobody really is...).

To clarify: your choices are not to be good or to be bad, but to give in to your dark side or to fight it

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you don't mind me saying this, you have sort of "morbid curiosity" in this game, i.e its like you want to play it but at the same time you don't want to want to play it :)

I ain't bashing or judging, absolutely, but why don't you give it a try? If you end up not liking it you can simply drop it.

Linda and Sal are two side characters but become more important the more you follow the story, and you'll end up playing as Sal for part of it. That said, neither is saint (nobody really is...).

To clarify: your choices are not to be good or to be bad, but to give in to your dark side or to fight it
I guess your explanation has made it clear to me that I'm not really interested in the game.

If there was a really good path (as I thought when I saw that there is a patch for the good path), then yes I would be interested, the fight to overcome dark desires doesn't call me at all (I prefer games that let me choose if the MC is a good guy or a bad guy). So thank you for making it clear that I'm not going to like it.

zzZz_ZzZ

Mar 9, 2019

Thanks
I very much agree with the spoiler part. I do, however, see how the choices does affect the game and his character depending on what he does. It's a good, brutal story, but the way the 2 characters ended up intertwining made the ending to chap 4 leave a lot to be desired, thus far.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Question about the connection to The Guardian. The MC of this game is the mob boss from the guardian right?
And Hannah is the same nurse from The Guardian? So she used to fuck the mob boss before she hooked up with the MC of The Guardian?

Also Paige is The Guardian MC's sister?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Question about the connection to The Guardian. The MC of this game is the mob boss from the guardian right?
And Hannah is the same nurse from The Guardian? So she used to fuck the mob boss before she hooked up with the MC of The Guardian?

Nope.. Jacky and the boss are two different people, Hannah is not Sierra.. and Paige is not Lilith.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020

Paige is sal's daughter

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What is that "Good Path" Patch means and do ?
It fixes a broken trigger for a few lines of dialogue that made it sound like one of the MC's killed (or raped? I forget which particular bit of nastiness) someone, even if you chose not to.

Last edited:
Reactions: vulla
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes