Status
Not open for further replies.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Just finished The of Game and while I won't discuss that side of Delucci's I will talk about the Blackheart side and initial reaction Holy crap you turned me against Jacky after learning about what he did while in the hospital or what's implied. I know he's not a good guy but man you're ignorant til it happens to you. Right now I just want to gut him. But still looking forward to this getting updated and seeing how this side gets to the motel in that one.
That's why I loved making both games into one story, just different sides to it. You get to see how each side effects the other. Thank you. And BHH.5 is about 40% done. You'll start at the end of v.4 and will work up to the motel scene in tg.3. then you'll see what happened from that point on.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
That's why I loved making both games into one story, just different sides to it. You get to see how each side effects the other. Thank you. And BHH.5 is about 40% done. You'll start at the end of v.4 and will work up to the motel scene in tg.3. then you'll see what happened from that point on.
WIll Guardian be made available to the public? Any way to get a game thread back on here? Maybe get rid of the niece character?

breeper

May 26, 2019
Bug report Blackheart_Hotel-0.4-pc ? Omission maybe?

If MC attacks "Tiny" ($attackjulesman = True) and stomps to "Evil Up", then how is Tiny perfectly unscathed and okay when Sal goes around to meeting him?

Presumably that scene still needs development?

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Bug report Blackheart_Hotel-0.4-pc ? Omission maybe?

If MC attacks "Tiny" ($attackjulesman = True) and stomps to "Evil Up", then how is Tiny perfectly unscathed and okay when Sal goes around to meeting him?

Presumably that scene still needs development?
he doesnt kill Tiny. He just stumped him
And tiny will remember Jacky for doing it
and at that time, I didnt have the assets for face wounds. I'll prob add it on there in next update. Thanks for pointing that out!

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
hey seathblack,
still hadn't time to try BHH :(

But I wanted to catch up on TG this weekend and just got it for later.

I'm sure we all like big updates, but I'm a bit concerned about the size.
You're still in the early stages of the game and are at 0.3, but your filesize is already well over 3GB.

Might I suggest patch files for the next versions?
I have seen other "big" games do that were you only have to download the new content.

Don't know the story after 0.2 yet but I would guess its too early to jump to the next season/week/etc. of the game to keep the next releases seperate.

Reactions: Seath Black

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
hey seathblack,
still hadn't time to try BHH :(

But I wanted to catch up on TG this weekend and just got it for later.

I'm sure we all like big updates, but I'm a bit concerned about the size.
You're still in the early stages of the game and are at 0.3, but your filesize is already well over 3GB.

Might I suggest patch files for the next versions?
I have seen other "big" games do that were you only have to download the new content.

Don't know the story after 0.2 yet but I would guess its too early to jump to the next season/week/etc. of the game to keep the next releases seperate.
Once you start playing 03 u be shouting WTF alot and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! if ur love
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Seath Black
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes