Status
Not open for further replies.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
The definition of "incest" is vaginal sex between two blood relatives (male and female).
It is NOT incest to touch your daughter's breasts, it is NOT incest to squeeze your sister's ass, it is NOT incest to put your dick in your mother's mouth... This, of course, is against the law in most countries, but it is NOT incest by definition.
So what is the incest in this VN?

Just curious, for a friend...
download.gif

INCEST-
  • n.
    Sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom.
  • n.
    The crime of sexual relations with a person defined by statute as too closely related.
  • n.
    The offense of cohabitation or sexual commerce between persons related within the degrees wherein marriage is prohibited by the law or established usage of a country. In this offense illegitimate consanguinity is of the same effect as legitimate.

Last edited:

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Choice bugs. Chose to talk with prisoners (Katie and Aiden), but the scene that happened near the end of the game is the evil one.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Choice bugs. Chose to talk with prisoners (Katie and Aiden), but the scene that happened near the end of the game is the evil one.
You probably need the patch :

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
You probably need the patch :
I already did, but it's the same. Besides that, either it was bugs, or it looks like the writing isn't completely catered for a completely good path anyway. There were multiple times - and I was skipping some of the text and I still noticed - I ran into dialogues where the MC was accused of doing something terrible - which was fair considering his reputation - but the MC just accepts it like he did it, even though he didn't. There were also references to stuff that didn't actually happen. I guess I'm going to wait until the story is complete (don't think it'll take too long judging from the latest story?) and properly fixed before I come back.

Reactions: Arcane666

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Where is the save file for this?

Edit
Let me rephrase: Where is the save file for this located on my computer.

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Yeah I realized that. My bug fix was jacked. Talking to my modder to fix it, or I can redo the DL. Prob will have to do that. But no worries, even with the path bug, you'll only miss a few dialog changes until v.5

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Some of the characters look really freaky around the eyes. It kinda looks like their eyes are over 50 years old but the rest is in their 20's.

• Haha
Reactions: JHorcoc6

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yes no "good" route, but an evil route and a *less* evil route
Thank you. Not for me then. Cheers!

Maybe the words in OP should be changed as well. From "(NEEDED FOR GOOD PATH)" to "(NEEDED FOR LESS EVIL PATH)".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OP:

I am confused.
Play it and you'll see.

It's not good, it's slightly less evil than the evil route but he's still a massive twat to people, just slightly less so than the evil route.

Jul 14, 2017
Would be pointless. The game takes place in the span of 2 weeks. Maybe 3. Still working out time frames for all the shit I got lined up. Getting her pregnant wouldn't even matter. Nothing would show, I mean unless, just knowing the girls got pregnant is a major thing for people, I'll possible add it. LMK. Thanks!
Just the idea of impregnation would be enough pls think of adding it

Reactions: lonelygale

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Any way tosave sal? I've tried a few variations but nothing works and that seems like a bad plot twist in my opinion. Why set him up and everything just to have both of them killed like that? I get that it's a dark story but this just seems like a very unsatisfying end to his arc and I otherwise really enjoyed the story

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Any way tosave sal? I've tried a few variations but nothing works and that seems like a bad plot twist in my opinion. Why set him up and everything just to have both of them killed like that? I get that it's a dark story but this just seems like a very unsatisfying end to his arc and I otherwise really enjoyed the story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes