Status
Not open for further replies.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Will we be able to avoid
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I personally want to side with
yeah i get what youre saying honestly if it was up to me id kill grace and sal and just make a deal with tony to do a "last" job. While tonys definitely a scum bag hes also been the most forthcoming about what he knows

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
The fix didn't work for me (well provided I'm right about what it was meant to fix)...

so I guess my patch is shit. So tonight after all the uploads are done, I'll release it with the fix done. Theres only 2 lines of code that are messed up for the good path. It'll be fixed soon. Sorry. At least the evil path works. Sorry guys!

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Soth

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Quick question: Looks like a cool game but the renders in the sample photos are, well, sort of messed up looking. The girls faces are low rez or squishy or something. Is it like that in the game?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
so I guess my patch is shit. So tonight after all the uploads are done, I'll release it with the fix done. Theres only 2 lines of code that are messed up for the good path. It'll be fixed soon. Sorry. At least the evil path works. Sorry guys!
One other thing to note is... that the whole reason they are supposedly being controlled is the collars they're wearing right... well Katie doesn't have one on, just Aidan.

I ended up playing through the rest anyhoo, don't you do Paige like that, she's the best woman a guy could hope for (other than the incessant Bonnie and Clyde references)... I want to be as evil as I like but still have control over the MC, otherwise what's the point if he doesn't do as I want.

Long term I'm hoping to not worry about this Jacky business (it makes me feel like I don't have control of my character, which I don't like, I'd never turn on Paige)... but keep being an absolute evil sex fiend, keep Paige around 100% and have her train the all of the captured harem... and ideally bring Grace into the fold, I know she's not as messed up like Paige but I really hoped she'd join and be a good girl rather than someone you'd have to tie up and stuff (maybe that's the bargain you can make, you'll control the family however she wants in exchange for her being a perfect little sisterwife and letting you baby her up)... and I know it was a bit of a long-shot, but now you've got me worried I'm not even going to be able to keep Paige around... seriously fuck Jacky, you're not going to be able to find another deranged slutwife like Paige again.

Gotta admit at the start I was thinking who the fuck is Sal, and it felt very linear other than a little optional daddy/daughter time (and we didn't even get to have the full course there)... but once things wrapped back around and I was back to being the MC and doing terrible stuff then I was fine with it, especially because that was a lot of story and it hasn't been that long since 0.3 so I didn't feel cheated on content even if the Sal stuff wasn't as fun as the rest... would have entirely forgiven the Sal introduction though if the MC could force him to fuck his 3 daughters at gunpoint at some point, but unless the last render is misleading or once the good path is fixed that changes it then it doesn't seem like something that can happen now...

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
After the Grace revelation by Sandy that kind of ruined the story for me. I'm pretty much thinking now that if I get the chance I'm going to off Grace. Don't really care about her anymore.

Definitely going to off Sandy, getting tired of hearing her run her mouth.

Also hoping that Maria can be my new girlfriend along with Paige that would be an awesome team.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seath Black

Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
seathblack You mentioned it far earlier in the thread when asked/prompted but I dont think anyone got back to you, at least personally I think the biggest fetish around impreg/preg content is the rationalization that people DO about the during, the realization and the period after (however far the game goes). Of just wanting to fill a need and then the consequence; for example I had an ex that was REALLY into the play (Rubbed off on me) of just rougher/fouler talk about powerlessness, being used and the consequences. Haven't played the game but from the trends that I see talked about that feels as though it may even be a good fit. Def going to download at least to see the story as you seem to have put an impressive amount of work not only crafting a full game with impact but in being active with the community.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
seathblack You mentioned it far earlier in the thread when asked/prompted but I dont think anyone got back to you, at least personally I think the biggest fetish around impreg/preg content is the rationalization that people DO about the during, the realization and the period after (however far the game goes). Of just wanting to fill a need and then the consequence; for example I had an ex that was REALLY into the play (Rubbed off on me) of just rougher/fouler talk about powerlessness, being used and the consequences. Haven't played the game but from the trends that I see talked about that feels as though it may even be a good fit. Def going to download at least to see the story as you seem to have put an impressive amount of work not only crafting a full game with impact but in being active with the community.
prego will be added at some point. But thank you for the kind words!

Reactions: Summerfile

Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
the patch is for content in v.4 i messed up on a line of code. but other than that. It's the same content
Stupid question but i couldn't seem to see an answer. Aside from my one in I talked about I'm not looking to do an asshole run so i'm very interested in the patch but even Ctrl+f'ing the whole thread the only patch is tagged on your download as Android. Is this the patch for pc?

This:
ANDROID -

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Stupid question but i couldn't seem to see an answer. Aside from my one in I talked about I'm not looking to do an asshole run so i'm very interested in the patch but even Ctrl+f'ing the whole thread the only patch is tagged on your download as Android. Is this the patch for pc?

This:
ANDROID -
that is the patch yes, but some people are saying its not working. i tried it and it works, but I'm re uploading them all to a new version with updated patch. see if that works

Reactions: Summerfile
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes