Status
Not open for further replies.

ReckMeRalph

Aug 15, 2018
Was skeptical about it at the ending of V.3 with the seemingly forced NTR (whether we see it or not). In my opinion id say it only truly NTR if the player has had the option of forming a relationship (romantic or sexual) with a character, chosen too and then you witness them have sex with a different character. If youve already had the option to 'decline' them then i say its not really NTR at that point. Such as if you declined Chan and then saw her with Troy for example. But seeing how Seath has responded about the NTR being fully optional im optimistic as i love where this is going at the moment. Its convinced me to sign up as a Sub. Good job Dev!

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Played this for a while, not sure if I like it or not, but I'll keep at it.

But what's with all the text strings that have asterisks where words should be?

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
So, here we are. When Will It Be published here? And now do I do to play It without loosing the previous data and without restarting It from the beginning? Always#PaigeTeam! seathblack

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
So, here we are. When Will It Be published here? And now do I do to play It without loosing the previous data and without restarting It from the beginning? Always#PaigeTeam! seathblack
Well he did say 13 hours and it's been more than that, so all I can say is the game will be released today. He's usually on time so it'll be out shortly, I assume he's still asleep or busy with some other stuff but don't worry, we'll get the game in no time.

As for saving or starting a new game from scratch, I honestly wouldn't mind starting again from scratch lol. But I wouldn't be able to make it past chapter 3, the scenes get pretty hot haha. But also I'm dying to know about the rest of the story so who knows, maybe Seath blows our minds away. Just please not another cliffhanger

RrawClay

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2020
Blackheart Hotel v.4 is up for the public now!!!!! Let us know what you think! Jump on our Discord to vote and share your opinions directly with the Developers. We love the feedback!!! Hope to see you there!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is it possible not to abandon the girls to get raped? Is there any option to avoid it?

Reactions: Seath Black
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes