Status
Not open for further replies.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
This has to be the funniest scene I have ever seen in a VN.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If she pulls that trigger talk about shooting yourself in the foot. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
With chan and candy, its either go to candy first and she lives or go to chan and only if you choose not to mess with chan does she live.
Like I said, this game isnt too much on the good path option, but for me to have 10 characters, all to have good and bad endings, would have me doing 1 update every 6 months lol. I do plan to add more stuff for the good side down the line, so people do choose that options, and yeah, you will see others that have lived too. Like Hannah if she lives, or chan and candy, but for now, I'm trying to focus on the narrative. Then I can focus on the side characters. Trust me, I made to many characters, and I realize this now. I should have focused on a select few, but I did make some to be fodder for the story in a sense.
So If I want to not kill girls, I should probably wait a few updates?

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Hey Seath, figured it might be easier to reach out to you here rather than the guardian's thread - that really blew up and it's good to see that you've already gained a few subscribers! Just don't forget about us - your OG fans heh.

Really liked your game, I published a review for it as well. Ended up giving it five stars because everyone else seemed far too harsh, but overall my review would be 4 stars. Gave some reasoning to why it was so and also summed up a lot of what other people felt. I hope you realize that in the end, more people loved your game than disliked it, so full speed ahead for future updates please! Can't wait xD

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I actually enjoy this game, and the plot, so far. But as someone with eyes;
"Your" <> "You're"
"Alot" does not exist. I think you mean "A lot" - two words.
"What happen?" should be "What happened?"
"Happended" - Not quite there yet ;)
"Were" <> "We're"
"It's get both of us" = "It'll get both of us"
"It's" <> "Its" <> "It'll"
"Did'nt" / "Iv'e" = *Weep!*
"Though" <> "Thought" <> "Taught"
"Least" <> "Leash"
"Whose" <> "Who's"

I [currently] love Paige. She's my kinda crazy!

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Hey Seath, figured it might be easier to reach out to you here rather than the guardian's thread - that really blew up and it's good to see that you've already gained a few subscribers! Just don't forget about us - your OG fans heh.

Really liked your game, I published a review for it as well. Ended up giving it five stars because everyone else seemed far too harsh, but overall my review would be 4 stars. Gave some reasoning to why it was so and also summed up a lot of what other people felt. I hope you realize that in the end, more people loved your game than disliked it, so full speed ahead for future updates please! Can't wait xD
I havent. I hard at work on v.4 now before I go to V.2 on Tg. it should be done by next week!

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yeah, I don't want any type of NTR unless the player chooses to do so, I may have scenes that have it, but mostly its something you can choose to do or not allow. Thanks!
Depends on the type of NTR as well, rape doesn't count imo.. Well, unless their virgins imo in this setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes