Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2018
This, so far, is one game out of only two (that I can think of) that's actually made me uncomfortable whilst playing, and choosing the bad/evil paths. No compromises here. Just a lot of demented evil.

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
This, so far, is one game out of only two (that I can think of) that's actually made me uncomfortable whilst playing, and choosing the bad/evil paths. No compromises here. Just a lot of demented evil.
I just feel like everyone should be able to do what they want. Sure, rape and violence is wrong. In rl.
Gta5 sold 115 million copies. Should we stop people from playing that bc people killed 6 million cops, or ran over hookers? Just because people enjoy a fetish in a game, doesn't make them rapist, or murderers, or even make them want to sleep with a family member. It's called fantasy for a reason. My girl likes to roleplay rape in real life. Am I wrong for that? Nope.
To each their own is what I say. But thanks for your feedback. Sorry you werent into it man. Have a good new year!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just feel like everyone should be able to do what they want. Sure, rape and violence is wrong. In rl.
Gta5 sold 115 million copies. Should we stop people from playing that bc people killed 6 million cops, or ran over hookers? Just because people enjoy a fetish in a game, doesn't make them rapist, or murderers, or even make them want to sleep with a family member. It's called fantasy for a reason. My girl likes to roleplay rape in real life. Am I wrong for that? Nope.
To each their own is what I say. But thanks for your feedback. Sorry you werent into it man. Have a good new year!
Here i thought they were being complementary. Things that disturb me in safe ways I enjoy. My love of horror started young and incompassed more things that tested my resolve even more. I enjoy being put in the mind set of a villain, for lack of a better word, at least for a while :)

• Red Heart

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Second question: have you thought about making a TV series based on this game? It would be fantastic!
LOL I'd love too, but the minds of butthurt people saying I'm creating rapist and murders would destroy me.
And no, as of now, no restarting. At least nothing I've done in chapter 4 would require you to have too. Thanks for the love of my game. Seriously. Thanks!
I have a lot of surprises going forward. The start of chapter 4 will... be a little different. lol.

Reactions: Tommy1897

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Well I said that because this game Is really fantastic and there would be enough material to make a fantastic TV series: love, mistery, murders, revenge, plot twists, well built plot. In this game there Is all! Plus, if people accepted game of Thrones, they will accept this too. Glad I don't have to restart. I'm going slowly not to finish the current update immediately, because the game Is too good!

• Red Heart

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Well I said that because this game Is really fantastic and there would be enough material to make a fantastic TV series: love, mistery, murders, revenge, plot twists, well built plot. In this game there Is all! Plus, if people accepted game of Thrones, they will accept this too. Glad I don't have to restart. I'm going slowly not to finish the current update immediately, because the game Is too good!
Thanks man, I really do appreciate it!

Reactions: Tommy1897
Sep 1, 2018
Didn't say I wasn't into it. I more tried to express my surprise and communicate to others what the game is like.
I guess I'm not "into it" per say but curious and fascinated enough to continue to play it.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Didn't say I wasn't into it. I more tried to express my surprise and communicate to others what the game is like.
I guess I'm not "into it" per say but curious and fascinated enough to continue to play it.
My bad, sorry, I get a little defensive because of all the sjw's telling me I'm a sick fuck, or some shit. I am just trying to make a game, and tell a story about a man's sickness, and dive into a world full of shock, and mystery. My bad bro. Thanks for playing

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My bad, sorry, I get a little defensive because of all the sjw's telling me I'm a sick fuck, or some shit. I am just trying to make a game, and tell a story about a man's sickness, and dive into a world full of shock, and mystery. My bad bro. Thanks for playing
You take it better than some. It amazes me the heavy handed b.s. you get. I've used Clive barker and king as illustrations to this type of fiction but since they have mainstream works too it kind of isn't quite right.

Please Don't let the moral hang ups and opinions get you down. Tell your story and hopefully it will continue to find more of an audience. The world of fiction was made for us to indulge in all sides of the mind INCLUDING the dark depraved side. My two cents

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
You take it better than some. It amazes me the heavy handed b.s. you get. I've used Clive barker and king as illustrations to this type of fiction but since they have mainstream works too it kind of isn't quite right.

Please Don't let the moral hang ups and opinions get you down. Tell your story and hopefully it will continue to find more of an audience. The world of fiction was made for us to indulge in all sides of the mind INCLUDING the dark depraved side. My two cents
Thanks bro, yeah, I hope so. I may enjoy a type of shit, but that doesn't make me one. Take the Saw movies. Millions of people love them. Doesn't make them killers. Silly people and their opinions trying to shove what they don't like, as wrong, or sick. Oh well.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
Sep 1, 2018
No, it's my bad. Bad wording. Easily misunderstood.
All kinks are fine in my book as long as there are no real victims. I'm all for social justice, but who are we claiming justice for as long as no one is harmed?
I played the Fetish Locator game recently. It had a puke scene. Pretty gross imo, but it didn't harm anyone.

So keep doing your thing. I definitely think that this game has as much of a right to exist here as all the other games.

• Red Heart

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
985.png
Coming soon. More previews on my SS. Come join for extras.
Should have next update by January 20th... or so. Maybe sooner if I can get some time off from work. Please. If you enjoy my work, come join my Subscribe-Star. Thanks everyone!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was good, probably not as dark as I'd have hoped given some of the comments and reviews, maybe because a good chunk of the time people are unconscious when you're doing stuff to them ... but I enjoyed the story, this wasn't the sort of game you just skip through, I was actually interested in his past and sister and things ...

On the downsides the renders were a little basic (I don't mind that kind of thing but I know some do), it cracked me up when Emma Watson suddenly appeared as a character (and there's at least one other very common character that you see in these a lot), and it feels like that last bit was kinda rushed with just the single render for most of the party's conversations (plus I'd have liked a lot more choices to shape how the dares and stuff went down, that seemed like a wasted opportunity for some prime smut)...

But yeah, I enjoyed this, there's a lot of content for such an early release, and I'll definitely check back in on it later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes