BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
will pregnancy be added in the future?
This is something that is planned - given the correct choices / paths are taken to it. In other words, if you are seeking it specifically, there will be clear decisions / choices to it; for those who do not like that sort of thing, they will know what to avoid and have other options available to them.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Apparently the incest patch is not an incest patch as the MC still refers to the mother and sisters as landlady and roommates.

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
(From public Patreon page):

Hello everyone, and thanks for checking out the post! Time flies by fast, and it's already been a week since the initial release of the game! Thank you to everyone who has supported so far - it means a lot! To give an idea on what the expected process for future updates will be, I have created a general production roadmap for how I will be approaching updates and new content. It will be broken in to 6 Key components:
  • Storyboard
  • Script
  • Scenes
  • Coding
  • Testing
  • Release

Storyboard:
Storyboarding will be the phase of development where I will be outlining rough ideas for upcoming content, working out when/how story elements will unfold, and use (when the event occurs) polling data from Patreons to guide character arcs and direction (More details on this to come later on!) Lastly, and most importantly it will allow me to figure out which erotic roles characters will play, and what they will do within that particular block of content!

Script:
Here is the phase where character dialogue will become more fleshed out, and focus on creating individual characteristics for each individual within the game (i.e. personality traits, kinks, tics, and what will make them interesting and engaging.) It is also a phase where I will begin thinking about how to outline dialogue trees in a way that allows for branching decisions, and how choices made earlier in the game will impact events later on (or even within the same release) - so this is where Pseudocoding some of these trees will happen, and establish variables to keep things organized once the Coding phase comes around.

Scenes:
With a good idea of what I would like to happen within the upcoming release, and with a functioning script and storyboard, the visuals of the game can start to be pieced together and establish a story flow. This is also where different assets will be made, such as overlays, maps, buttons, and other images used in Renpy to add that extra layer of polish and aesthetic. This is where the erotic scenes will be lined up with the dialogue, and music, sound effects, and things that make a scene a scene get compiled together.

Coding:
Here is where all the initial planning comes to play, and to begin writing out all the code to make this a functional and progressive game. It isn't all just incorporating scenes and sound effects, but also quality of life upgrades such as a functioning gallery, chapter selection, and things of that nature.

Testing:
Testing will be an opportunity for certain tier supporters to get their hands on an early copy of the release, depending on what tier they are in. The goal is to not release an unfinished and unplayable update to supporters in those tiers , but rather an early peek that may not be polished 100%. There may be typos and things that I may of overlooked during the development process, but feedback will allow for a more polished and refined final update release.

Release:
The moment everyone is waiting for: public release of the update for everyone to enjoy. Fap responsibly!

So, where are we at now? I am working diligently on the upcoming release, and I would like to have a release cycle that falls within a 3 - 4 month range dependent on the size of the release and the amount of content occurring within it.

As releases progress, the process will become more streamlined, and the hope is to have a consistent and, importantly, quality release schedule with content that everyone is happy with in terms of polish and detail.

As of the release from last week, I am bouncing between Storyboard, Script, and Scenes, and will provide weekly updates on progress (as both posts here and as public posts on Patreon).

For those subscribed to tiers that allow for behind the scenes looks, I will provide sneaks and peeks of the upcoming content (without giving too much away, hopefully!)

Once I hit the Coding phase, I would like to implement a functional gallery that will chronical the eventual sexcapades of the MC. Some other quality of life improvements may come depending on feedback from the initial release, such as changes to the dialogue box in the UI, corrections in grammar in dialogue, and so forth.

I am still new to this, so there will be some growing pains while I get my stride but I am hopeful that I will provide something that supporters and others will be happy and satisfied with. I would prefer to underpromise and overdeliver, so I will not promise the sun and the moon, but you will certainly receive heaving bosoms!

Thanks again!

TLDR; Plan is in place, weekly updates, boobs will happen!

P.S

I also have made an F95 banner for those who may be interested. It was quick and fun to make, so I may do a more elaborate one at a later time!

Update_Outline.png banner1.gif

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Apparently the incest patch is not an incest patch as the MC still refers to the mother and sisters as landlady and roommates.
Hi there, to apply the patch you will need to find this directory and copy the patch over to the\scripts folder - it will ask you to overwrite the file which is ok to do. Once you have overwritten it, the patch will be in place!

\Boobageddon_v0.01\game\scripts

(see the post by solarjohn for a visual description of this as well)

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Love the models, love when people give the girls a big body to go with the huge boobs, Shame there weren't any 18+ scenes apart from the nip slip

Reactions: BraindeadVN

solarjohn

May 27, 2017
What does the incest patch contain?
If it still says landlady and roommates, then this is where the patch goes rather than the Renpy folder, replacing the original script.rpy

1674535014372.png

Also BraindeadVN, for the next update I would suggest uploading the patch as the game/scripts zipped folder so people can just extract from the root folder which I think is the main thing people are doing

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
(Jan 29: Patreon Post)

Another week done, and another round of updates!

Things are going steady, and I am making some headway for the next update. I am still in the Storyboard, Script, and Scenes portion of development, but I am happy with how much I have gotten complete for this week.

There have been a few questions about what sort of content might be coming up in the developing story, so here is a list of future tags to expect!

• Paizuri / Breast focus
  • Harem / Multiple Girls
  • Creampies / Repeat Creampies
  • Pregnancy / Pregnant intimacy
  • Breast Expansion
  • Huge Breasts / Gigantic Breasts
  • Foreplay / Oral / Toy Use (On the girls!)
  • Lesbian / Girl v. Girl
  • Cosplay / Costumes
  • Nuns, Demons, Angels, Monster Girls (oh my!) - and more!
  • Romance

For next week, I will provide some detail on the story, and where this journey might take us! (Without too many spoilers!)

First post has been updated to reflect tags for upcoming and future content!

Have a great week, all!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Is there a translation for the strange coded text? It resembles a cryptogram in its structure.
For those that are interested, I can post a spoiler of the translated text for this upcoming week's update (Feb 5)! There are two variations of it - one is for magic and incantations (so those spoken by Cybil, Sybella, and Lysa) and a more ancient language spoken that also appears!

(for some additional sleuthing, the font-type used are "Mage Script Bold" and "Alphabet of the Magi")

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Im a bit confused is this game going to be a Kinect novel or the tag will be removed as the updates comes out because in the developer notes he talks about choices ? But I see the Kinect novel tag :unsure:

Reactions: BraindeadVN
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes