EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The problem is that selling them girls increases corruption AND happiness. Since production starts off slow and ramps up, you end up pushing happiness back up to 100, and then even running Council rule and doing little except torture can't burn it all off in time.

erkan

Nov 14, 2017
The problem is that selling them girls increases corruption AND happiness. Since production starts off slow and ramps up, you end up pushing happiness back up to 100, and then even running Council rule and doing little except torture can't burn it all off in time.
The trick is to get full corruption by week 20-25 best is to never sell untill week 20 since it wastes actions unless you realy need something from them, preferably have stamina perk so so you can have 7 stamina, have reeducation active and council rule or anarchy, then just spam torture actions. Every once in a while save and check in with them how happiness is going

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Don't you usually need the coin or can't afford the food, so you have to sell 'em as quick as you make 'em ?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Sorry to all of you who waited for an update. I had to work a lot more hours than usual last month.

Changes:
- I finished area 4, hopefully there are no bugs. If you run into one, please tell me
- added some infos on some screens to make it more convenient for the player
- removed some bugs, including some achievements not working like intended

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Are there a decent amount of images/gifs or is it mostly just text?
As for the update and area 4, i added more pics than usual (and used existing vids), but not too many since i don't want to have too many pics in general.
If you mean the game as a whole, download the video pack (check main post for link) since otherwise the game feels somewhat empty in my opinion
EDIT: accidentally wrote are 5

Last edited:

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Breakdown, breakdown
Breakdown, breakdown
(Let's go!)

Shining justice mebae te
Brand new bed town kousa suru ibuki

misaki kara shiokaze
tunneru nuke te tou e
hikareai komichi ni mayoikomu

erkan

Nov 14, 2017
bug?: Fatima dissapears from menu completely aftr a couple of exeditions, as in you search with her for yun 2-4 times then she is totaly gone (before sex) and thus leader is stuck waiting for news of yun or the robber guy

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
bug?: Fatima dissapears from menu completely aftr a couple of exeditions, as in you search with her for yun 2-4 times then she is totaly gone (before sex) and thus leader is stuck waiting for news of yun or the robber guy
Hmm, iam Not quite sure. Easiest would be If you had a savegame for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

erkan

Nov 14, 2017
Hmm, iam Not quite sure. Easiest would be If you had a savegame for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found the bug, it is the elseif statment:
<<elseif $var003 gte 100>>
i changed it to a regular if (obviously adding and end if for the previous just before) so it looks like:
<</if>>
<<if $var003 gte 100>>
<<if $pack1 is "on" and $pack2 is "off">>

in my notepad++ those are lines 38127-38129

Edit: this only actually got one more encounter to work before she dissapears.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I found the bug, it is the elseif statment:
<<elseif $var003 gte 100>>
i changed it to a regular if (obviously adding and end if for the previous just before) so it looks like:
<</if>>
<<if $var003 gte 100>>
<<if $pack1 is "on" and $pack2 is "off">>

in my notepad++ those are lines 38127-38129

Edit: this only actually got one more encounter to work before she dissapears.
It's a little complicated what's going on there, since the progress of one girl can depend on the progress of another.

Iam not quite sure what you mean with disappear. When you mean that she disappears in Sanctuary, then the problem is probably somewhere else. But to really know i had to ask thousand questions. A savegame would be easier.
Otherwise, i have a few savegames before area4, maybe i can replicate the bug on my own.

But in general, she shouldn't disappear, it just shouldn't be possible to visit her anymore.

erkan

Nov 14, 2017
dissapear, as in the menu ends after nushi. I tried attaching save but I get error. without my fix above the last event is:

All of you leave Sanctuary and divide your combined forces into teams to search the area.
As expected you search ends with no result and you return with your small force to Sanctuary.
You meet Fatima at her office and you talk about the results and make plans for another attempt.
You notice that Fatima is checking you out constantly, but you ignore her and keep to the task, which seems to increase her interest in you even more.
You agree to try again, and as you are about to leave you give her a reassurring smile.

with it you get one more event with:

You agree to try again, and as you are about to leave you give her a reassurring smile.
You meet Fatima at her office and you talk about the results and make plans for another attempt. You notice that Fatima is checking you out constantly and you decide it's time to get things going on.
As you order Fatima in a commanding voice to take of her clothes, she gives you a defiant look at first, but than quickly obeys and you fall upon each other.
You fuck her multiple times, making sure to wear out Fatima until her legs are shaking and she barely can stand.
As she tries to catch her breath, you tell her to be at ease and leave.

then she no longer exist even 10+ weeks later, I did full Nushi and Yun and first event with Ana where she rejects you before starting with Fatima. Didnt tuch Min yet.

Reactions: Klausus

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Here's my save (end week 30).
Edina is the only person in Sanctuary that I can interact with, but all it says is that I need to
have news.

Reactions: Klausus

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
dissapear, as in the menu ends after nushi. I tried attaching save but I get error. without my fix above the last event is:

All of you leave Sanctuary and divide your combined forces into teams to search the area.
As expected you search ends with no result and you return with your small force to Sanctuary.
You meet Fatima at her office and you talk about the results and make plans for another attempt.
You notice that Fatima is checking you out constantly, but you ignore her and keep to the task, which seems to increase her interest in you even more.

with it you get one more event with:

You meet Fatima at her office and you talk about the results and make plans for another attempt. You notice that Fatima is checking you out constantly and you decide it's time to get things going on.
As you order Fatima in a commanding voice to take of her clothes, she gives you a defiant look at first, but than quickly obeys and you fall upon each other.
You fuck her multiple times, making sure to wear out Fatima until her legs are shaking and she barely can stand.
As she tries to catch her breath, you tell her to be at ease and leave.

then she no longer exist even 10+ weeks later, I did full Nushi and Yun and first event with Ana where she rejects you before starting with Fatima. Didnt tuch Min yet.
Iam already at it and post a fix asap.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
erkan
EPGerhart
Thank you for your help, i found the bug.

Fix is attached.
HOWEVER, i changed some stuff, before you do anything, go to "population control" under "subjects" and set markers to all options. It's not quite finished yet (i want to change visuals and make it mote clear what is what,bit i think you get it since you both know the game pretty well), but it gives more detailed control where you "recruit" what.
Also, anarchy has been improved again. Looting is better now wit anarchy. Therefore anarchy is still good later on, but is more dependend (and therefore more random) on loot.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
when doing subjects/training (pleasure, gangbang etc) - should there be visuals/clips-pics or not. (i havenot see any ...but here it was kinda expected. though maybe it will be later with 'trained' gials who are transformed to brides or sluts etc...as i have 0 of such i think)

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
when doing subjects/training (pleasure, gangbang etc) - should there be visuals/clips-pics or not. (i havenot see any ...but here it was kinda expected. though maybe it will be later with 'trained' gials who are transformed to brides or sluts etc...as i have 0 of such i think)
When training, there should always be several clips (except there are missing ones because vid-pack is not completed, but i think training is complete). Check out 'important!' at the OP

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes