ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
the level of the worlllddd ??????????
why no body talks about it? i can't change the lvl of the world

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
the level of the worlllddd ??????????
why no body talks about it? i can't change the lvl of the world
this has actually been spoken about quite a lot, but basically, no you cannot see the world level anymore, no you cannot change it with cheats (they seem to be broken), and i haven't played the new version long enough to tell if you can level them up normally.

ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
this has actually been spoken about quite a lot, but basically, no you cannot see the world level anymore, no you cannot change it with cheats (they seem to be broken), and i haven't played the new version long enough to tell if you can level them up normally.
even normally u cant

oppaifiend

Oct 6, 2019
I love this game. Been playing it on and off.
I love how the models look, the squishy booba animations, all the different interactions like milking etc.
Something about those soft graphics and the overall style reminds me of the early comfy WOW days - never really played it, but always loved the way it looks and feels.
Finding, collecting and breeding the different races is so fun... idk, I just love spending time in that world.

IF the dev is looking for suggestions I would really like it if Nephs related to the Breeder get a special symbol. Like the markers for wild vs. farm-raised, there could be another symbol for Breeder/Player offspring.
One of the things I do in this game is managing "dynasties" so I keep track of family trees and ancestries for my favorite Nephs.
No idea if other players care about that but yeah. :cool:

On the other hand, it would also be useful if you could assign certain Nephs for auto-breeding, like the roamers. I don't know what that would look like exactly but the idea is that you could assign 1-2 Nephs from each house for freeroam breeding, for example if they have the looks or traits you simply want more of.

Thatguy1001

Aug 22, 2019
IF the dev is looking for suggestions I would really like it if Nephs related to the Breeder get a special symbol. Like the markers for wild vs. farm-raised, there could be another symbol for Breeder/Player offspring.
How about for now we just ask that the game is less a piece of shit to get started and demolish some of the unnecessary grind first, yeah?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
are there plans for more erotic contant or are thies all the positions you can learn
There was and probably still is but it's hard to say when we'll see any new animations. I know for a fact that threesome animations were planned years ago, other roamers would have a chance of joining in. There are/were plans for group scenes with the blessed nephelym as well.

blitzcrankeru

Dec 19, 2020
I tried and released like 20 with lvl 20 and nothing
by releasing 8 pregnant lvl 30 i see uncommon and rare with tier 2 perks, i don't think the math from the wiki is accurate anymore, but you should have a level 2 or 3 of whatever species you released

Duke_Nukem

Mar 8, 2018
I opened up the desert before the shores...

I can steal the keystone from mega slime,
but is there another solution without cheating?

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017

what do you have open and who have you done requests from? if you haven't yet done petra's request you might still have a chance.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021

Alternatively, you can glitch your way down from the bee area to the shores and plains areas if you solve an (unintentional) jumping puzzle and are patient. Then you can activate the quests in those areas to get the necessary keys to finish everything off.

The basic idea is to start at the stone bridge leading from the plains to the jungle neko area (preferably grabbing the respawn stone here for when you fuck up).
  1. Turn to face the hill while at the top of the stairs (i.e. the direction of the ranch), and note that a few well placed jumps can get you on top of the stone columns. One jump to the rock, a second to a higher rock, then a third to the column.
  2. From there, you go over the mountain (toward the ranch) or around the right side by jumping around and down the geography, being careful not to fall too far or slide of the edge.
  3. The shores are actually easier to get down to (going around the right side) as there is no invisible wall on this path. In contrast, getting to the plains requires you to go all the way around to the gate (where the wall invisible wall ends just short of the door). It isn't trivial, but it isn't speedrun difficulty either, and I have done it 3 different times for different release builds to avoid disappointing slime waifu and to unlock certain nephs/traits early.
  4. Once you are done exploring the new areas and collecting missions, just save and reload to return to the ranch, or if you have already unlocked the desert, you can just open the portal in that area instead.

TLDR - Just skyrim your way over the geography to break the fucky progression system.

Last edited:
Reactions: opodin

nulnil

May 18, 2021
So far the worst thing they've done with this update is removing the quick release button on a new birth.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes