RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
If Im honest, Ill rather see a game looking abandoned from quite a while then seeing an ACTUAL update that is fully playable than having a half baked ultra buggy one that needs a lot of hotfixes to be even baseline functional being released just so it doesnt feel abandoned not just here but across all platforms it is conmected

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
They really need to work on early game, i immediately felt like i needed to cheat just to get past the slow start, i'd love to check out the new content but i also feel that cheating takes away a lot from the experience, especially in a game where progress is supposed to be the reward, and i'm not sure i'm willing to go through that the legit way, i'd rather just not play it again for the n'th time until something changes that sucks me back into the game.

• Sad
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
The one on Github by LiquidBleh? How do you even open it? The xaml file tries to run internet explorer and then crashes, or self downloads on any other browser, and as far as I've seen there is zero documentation of how it's supposed to operate anywhere.

If it is LiquidBlehs one can you help me out? Or point me at the correct one if I have found some weird abandonware?
I didn't know/realize that there were more then one save editor. So my bad, I was talking about (BotN tools) if that's what it's called. I should have taken a screenshot if I knew how to because that would save some time explaining

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
They really need to work on early game, i immediately felt like i needed to cheat just to get past the slow start, i'd love to check out the new content but i also feel that cheating takes away a lot from the experience, especially in a game where progress is supposed to be the reward, and i'm not sure i'm willing to go through that the legit way, i'd rather just not play it again for the n'th time until something changes that sucks me back into the game.
Thats what Ive been saying from quite a while. The game is awesome but the default progression has been going downhill since a bunch of updates ago and its not going any better. If you wanna enjoy it you have to cheat otherwise it keeps painfully boredom tedious.

But if you do so, you take a lot of the feeling like having earned things away so you end up having to choose if you wanna have sandboxy lazy fun or barely rewarding overwork?

Reactions: SukebeDude

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Are cheats broken for anyone else on the latest posted version? The entry bar isn't in the settings menu for me, and pressing every key on the keyboard isn't bringing it up (not 1, not O, etc). Is there a new way to enter codes?

Edit: Ah, it's just ~ like in any other game now.

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
This game really needs a boost in the options it offers for female characters (Not feminine and thus also futa ones, I mean the female-females), although I love futas and the options this game offers for futa characters, they have a huuuuuuuuuuuge advantage over females, and I dont mean just in the aspect of being able to get other nephs pregnant while able to get pregnant themselves. I mean the options they have for sex. With the vast majority of the nephs and blessed ones, futas have a bunch of options like fucking and getting fucked while females most of the times can only get fucked.

I know it's a breeding game but I think that we need to remember that the whole breeding comes WITH sex, and it's quite discouraging to play as a female when all you can do with a futa neph is suck them or get fucked by them while if you play as a futa, with that same futa neph you have double the possibilities. And if you go female on female, those options usually get reduced to just.... one. Two if you consider harvesting milk another. I can understand that lack of possibilities on males due to the dev lacking interest in developing those, but with regular females? Specially with the whole ball-less futas thingy?

IDK if this game is so futa oriented, but have females and futas, why not give females the option to have a strapon of sorts that you can activate at will so at least people get close to a similar amount of options as females as there is for futas? It would even help with the whole grinding for levels by sex process without having to deal with unwanted pregnancies.

But knowing the dev and his obsession to make his playerbase miserable I doubt that said things would ever come unless there's a massive drop in players, and thus income.

Reactions: Schlong50

SunnyBoi

May 10, 2019
Hello, everyone.
How do I open a seashell to get pearls? I don't want to upset our slime girl. But how many times I've swum to that shell, it's always closed.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Hello, everyone.
How do I open a seashell to get pearls? I don't want to upset our slime girl. But how many times I've swum to that shell, it's always closed.
your swimming to the wrong shell

you need to swim out level with the Warf, there is a pillar in the water a few meters from her shell.
and the Peral is already on the ground in front of her.
there are multiple large sea shells, but only one that opens

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Hello, everyone.
your swimming to the wrong shell

you need to swim out level with the Warf, there is a pillar in the water a few meters from her shell.
and the Peral is already on the ground in front of her.
there are multiple large sea shells, but only one that opens
The shell is only open if you've had sex with , so make sure to take a pit stop on your way out to sea.

Slimisc

Nov 1, 2018
there is a hotkey to open the console, there you also find the ?-symbol to the left with all available cheatcodes
the hotkey was ~ i thin, but it never worked for me perhaps because I got an german keyboard, but if you have the newest version (0.760.5) you can change the keybinding for that in the settings, 0.760.3 could also work but not fully sure about that
if you have a quertz keyboard and not a querty keyboard you can just press [shift] + [alt] to swap between the modi.
since now your inputs are in querty you can just press circumflex [^] near escape, where tilde [~] would be on a querty one.
Now you can just enter the cheat codes in the console.

Oh and dont forget to press [shift] +[alt] again once youre done to get back to quertz typing.

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
Keep up the good work! Seems like the massive revamps bring all sorts of bugs but it has been dealt with in a swift manner and I'm really excited about the results!
Stay awesome!

Cheers,

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreedersOfTheNephelym-0.760.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes