Joseimazini

Jan 24, 2018
Any real benefit to the sadist perk? I feel like bleeding doesnt do enough and really not worth the huge chunk of agility and Damage being reduced even if you are playing a blood magus class. Is there any narrative benefit or just the stat shifting that seems less than ideal?

YellowShoes

Dec 19, 2019
Any real benefit to the sadist perk? I feel like bleeding doesnt do enough and really not worth the huge chunk of agility and Damage being reduced even if you are playing a blood magus class. Is there any narrative benefit or just the stat shifting that seems less than ideal?
i don't really remember what enemy was but i killed them only using the bleeding, cause my attacks dealt no damage

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
The sadist perk is mostly meant to fight bosses. Yeah, on regular mobs it's a waste of time, but on bosses, when your normal attacks don't do jack, it helps.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah Rutsah there're quite a few of bugs around. I read that you plan to fix those after version 4 is out but should i just report them bugs here?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Why does poison last 900 steps out of combat, doesn't end in combat and the antidote only has a percent chance to cure it?
By the way, you get one antidote at the start, the merchant in the starting area doesn't sell them and the weakest enemies you can find can inflict it.

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
Yeah the slimes perplex me. Even the Thunder element sword does 2~ damage to them. Maybe Blood Mage's offensive magic can hurt them?

Actually...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
You need powdered minotaur horn for a quest but I can't find a craft station that will let me make it.(it falls under voodoo) does anyone know where such a station is?

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
You need powdered minotaur horn for a quest but I can't find a craft station that will let me make it.(it falls under voodoo) does anyone know where such a station is?
They're pretty rare. The Voodoo stations are only deep in a few dungeons, they're called Pentagrams iirc.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes