Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
I was able to use it to edit characters as a test without a crash. Perhaps the game has some internal logic referencing Col, and if the numbers don't match up on boot the game crashes? No idea.

Dabus

Feb 9, 2018
I want to ask if there is a way to encounter another hexagon after finishing the Kobold quest?

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Hmm, it seems that the sewer monster is missing the battler imagefile "skeletal predator". However, when I substituted a random file (i literally downloaded question mark.png) and named it "skeletal predator" the game no longer crashes to desktop and instead moves on to the fight with the wererat (using correct battler image of wererat)

edit: I died too fast to realize that the file is indeed needed for a secondary monster. Anyway this still means that the image is missing.

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is the Melissa quest incomplete? I couldnt find her after searching around Blackcry and the surrounding forest.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Hmm, it seems that the sewer monster is missing the battler imagefile "skeletal predator". However, when I substituted a random file (i literally downloaded question mark.png) and named it "skeletal predator" the game no longer crashes to desktop and instead moves on to the fight with the wererat (using correct battler image of wererat)

edit: I died too fast to realize that the file is indeed needed for a secondary monster. Anyway this still means that the image is missing.
Which monster? The slime boss?

hardguy

Jun 9, 2017
hi i want to know how to i change resolution of the game ? i dont want to play in tiny screen and neither on fullscreen because too much zoom i want like 1200x900 something around it.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Ah, ty, fixed. For some reason it was trying to call the boss of the new version instead of regular rats.
I still think the instructions should be about "downloading all folders" instead of just data. I mean, you just added the skeletal predator into the battlers, meaning that after I manage to find it in game, the game will still crash, because I just followed instructions on getting new data folder (and not graphics folders with the new battler picture)

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also found bugs when talking with Ryi the female lotic but maybe you fixed that in 3.5 already?

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes