Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I've found a bug by Blackcry village. During the quest for finding Melissa and her dad, it leads you eventually to enter a cave through interacting with a cane/portrait. All three choices leads to some bug that loops dialogue. The first and second one lets you enter the cave but immediately loops the interaction dialogue, while the third one just loops it immediately

*edit: I just also wanted to say, this is a great game! I didn't expect to find something like this - I feel I'd spend hours just getting through it. Sure it may be a bit hard at first but I like that it doesn't hand hold the player and lets them figure out what to do.
Will be fixed in the next patch, ty.

bobbydobby2020

Apr 17, 2020
I'm up to blackcry and I've let the lotics go and talked to the guards about the villagers worshipping the artist, is there anymore main quest content left? Also I've seen people talking about older versions having more companions, a werewolf and hachi, are they in this version? Great game by the way.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I'm up to blackcry and I've let the lotics go and talked to the guards about the villagers worshipping the artist, is there anymore main quest content left? Also I've seen people talking about older versions having more companions, a werewolf and hachi, are they in this version? Great game by the way.
Nah, if you're done with Urbus too then you're done for now. Wait for the big version updated (3.5 and then 4) for more content. Version 4 will reintroduce the werewolf, with new original art, along with a few new h-scenes (some with graphics/voice acting).

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I believe with 3.3 the battle crash is mostly fixed.
Version 3.3 crashes the game much more frequently for me. Before it was like 3-4 crashes/hour, now it crashes every few minutes of combat :LOL:.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Version 3.3 crashes the game much more frequently for me. Before it was like 3-4 crashes/hour, now it crashes every few minutes of combat :LOL:.
Seriously?! Is that the case for anyone else?

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
is there no menu or inventory or anything? when i press esc nothing happens, does it unlock later on?

YellowShoes

Dec 19, 2019
for some reason the baby wyrm quest is not progressing for me and the game is crashing cause its missing a "$Monster_Flayer"

Last edited:

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Does anyone know where to find the guy in the bar who teases trap/sissy content after he leaves? Or where to find the content at all lol

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes