Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Bugs: The battle with the monsters can sometimes cause crash and possibly ruin your progress if you didn't save scum
Great game btw. I was hoping for a quest guide or somethings
The questline for the Troubled woman aka Woman who get tricked and got her husband's corpse sold = got a bug on indicator 0/1 i talk to the corpse collector and gravekeeper but the indicator still show that i didn't finished it, can't seem to progress the 800xp quest
How to see estrogens or testosterone though, I know they are indicator for manliness and feminine in fact i get a "hookup" with a man in the bar lol.
Do i start with zero man and fem if i didn't pick a traits?
Too many rats lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Bousnow9

Oct 29, 2017
In Blackcry Village when the elder house is now closed and it says that you have to sneak at night or search another area until sunset, i did all tasks there except the angry man. Sleeping at the Inn does nothing, how do i proceed maybe a miss something.
BTW Great game, nice story with a bunch of choices, a little buggy with the crashes by speeding with the Shift.

reedgrin

Aug 5, 2018
Is there at some point good headgear for magus main character? (considering to take a certain perk...)

reedgrin

Aug 5, 2018
Also some bugs - at the church fight with the purple guys the game assumes I already killed Ilfang, which can be incorrect.
At the same church if you go to the boss room and ask for jade the conversation ends and immediately restarts, instead of removing the purple guys or the main characters.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
In Blackcry Village when the elder house is now closed and it says that you have to sneak at night or search another area until sunset, i did all tasks there except the angry man. Sleeping at the Inn does nothing, how do i proceed maybe a miss something.
BTW Great game, nice story with a bunch of choices, a little buggy with the crashes by speeding with the Shift.
No, I just messed up something, will be available properly from the next update.

Reactions: Bousnow9

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
This box in the kobold mine
4.jpg
interacting with it gave 1 blunt sword and 200 exp, could be done infinitely it seems.

Reactions: rKnight

reedgrin

Aug 5, 2018
Experiment: Guys can you check if the battle crashes happen consistently when a directional key is being held when the battle starts? (always from the 2nd battle onwards). I think that is the common thread of the crashes.

Or not, god damn it... I'm lost.
For some reason the game crashes at almost every second combat for me (at Ilfang's forest maps) even when I'm not holding any keys at the start of combat...

EDIT: In the forest maps the game crashes a lot (sometimes even at the 1st combat on a map, even when it's a kobold jumping from a hole) , in the ruins (indoor) maps the game didn't crash at all no matter how many keys I pressed.

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
For some reason the game crashes at almost every second combat for me (at Ilfang's forest maps) even when I'm not holding any keys at the start of combat...
At least for me, most of the combat crashes seem to be caused by pressing the enter key repeatedly to skip the "monster emerged" text box before the fight even start, not the shift key. Maybe you should try avoiding that to see if it'd crash less?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The funniest thing i noticed is that you can buy you own house, but you CAN'T sleep in it, AHhahahaha....
Damn it's true, the house has no useable bed.
The game sure changed a lot tho cuz i don't remember this bug back in the 2019 version.
Also i remember there was an area full of plant monsters south of Beginning town but now it's gone
5.jpg
This npc remember it :LOL: .

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
The funniest thing i noticed is that you can buy you own house, but you CAN'T sleep in it, AHhahahaha....
You do get auto-rested and get the good rest bonus buff the moment you enter. The beds are there exclusively for events.

Reactions: sonhot

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
You do get auto-rested and get the good rest bonus buff the moment you enter. The beds are there exclusively for events.
Hell,thanks for the answer,and here i thought it was just a waste of money, and also wanted to say,the game is good, a little bugfixing(alot) and it would be great, keep up the good work!

Reactions: sonhot

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Hell,thanks for the answer,and here i thought it was just a waste of money, and also wanted to say,the game is good, a little bugfixing(alot) and it would be great, keep up the good work!
Actually one mistake on my part. You gain the Well-Rested buff only when sleeping with the Asari girl at your bed.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Ok the new update should help with the crashes a bit, but it does not completely fix the problem. Still looking into it.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Also wanted to ask,what adventurer do? Berserk can push boulders,rogue picklock, bloodmage use magick, but what about adventurer?

arello

Jun 13, 2020
I've found a bug by Blackcry village. During the quest for finding Melissa and her dad, it leads you eventually to enter a cave through interacting with a cane/portrait. All three choices leads to some bug that loops dialogue. The first and second one lets you enter the cave but immediately loops the interaction dialogue, while the third one just loops it immediately

*edit: I just also wanted to say, this is a great game! I didn't expect to find something like this - I feel I'd spend hours just getting through it. Sure it may be a bit hard at first but I like that it doesn't hand hold the player and lets them figure out what to do.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes