csaja

Jul 11, 2017
Only problem i got so far is the constant crashes i guess also the maid in order just hangs forever even after i invited stella

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Just a little report

EDIT: The Game Crashs often when a fight is about to start without further notice.

Last edited:

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Just a little report

EDIT: The Game Crashs often when a fight is about to start without further notice.
Hold up, did you get that error message from one of the battle crashes or was it unrelated? Since you said it happens without further notice, which is what I have experienced.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Hold up, did you get that error message from one of the battle crashes or was it unrelated? Since you said it happens without further notice, which is what I have experienced.
the message is unrelated to the battle crash

Knightscover

Mar 28, 2021
Possible bug report: in the Abandoned Village map, after talking to Azar her portrait stays up. Moving erase picture 8 to outside the event's conditionals seems to fix it

edit: in addition, after finishing the event there including the spanking scene, the party is transported to the inn where you have a quick word with Hana. However, it then transports the party to the forest map outside the town, near the statue I believe, and Azar is still in the party which doesn't really make much sense.
The Imperia Academia also has some issues, the main building doors are warping to the wrong location. Also the party is not show walking behind the MC when moving in that area, which I assume is intended behavior. Leaving the Academia map also removed Azar from my party, which ironically might have fixed the issue of Azar being in my party when she probably shouldn't.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2018
Bug report: I just found the teleport stone in Urbus and teleported back to the Town of Beginnings. When I walked into town I was teleported to the king, where he talked about me beating Illfang, despite the fact I have never encountered nor beat him.

This is my first time coming back from Urbus, so I'm not sure if it's that or somethings else that triggered that flag, but definitely shouldn't be getting that dialogue yet lol.

Edit: I loaded a save before talking to the King and went to Illfang forest to hopefully kill him and see the story, but I'm pretty sure he's gone and whatever the quest was supposed to be can't trigger. I went inside kobold's tower and nothing there, and I couldn't enter the mines soooo yeah.

Last edited:

Knightscover

Mar 28, 2021
Bug report: I just found the teleport stone in Urbus and teleported back to the Town of Beginnings. When I walked into town I was teleported to the king, where he talked about me beating Illfang, despite the fact I have never encountered nor beat him.
Happened to me too, after I returned to ToB that scene triggered out of nowhere.

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
Iiinteresting start so far. I'm wondering where it is going to go. Not getting a whole lot of P:T but I am getting some meta vibes from it, like from Ouroboros and Once Ever After.

Quick question, does anyone know if it ever indicates when you can and cannot equip an item?

Jun 29, 2018
Did you beat that huge kobold ambush to get to Urbus?
I don't remember anything like that. The only thing close is that my character talked to himself about feeling like an ambush was coming up on the way to Urbus, but then nothing happened. Was that supposed to trigger a fight?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Can i do something for the troubled woman in dragon tooth about her husband's corpse? Also what would happen if i donate my corpse after death to get a meager 200 col early on? These seems to be new content as i don't remember them in the older version i played long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021

This is my first time coming back from Urbus, so I'm not sure if it's that or somethings else that triggered that flag, but definitely shouldn't be getting that dialogue yet lol.

Edit: I loaded a save before talking to the King and went to Illfang forest to hopefully kill him and see the story, but I'm pretty sure he's gone and whatever the quest was supposed to be can't trigger. I went inside kobold's tower and nothing there, and I couldn't enter the mines soooo yeah.
Once Hana is recruited, your chance to fight Illfang is gone, I just messed up a bit and left the king scene there. It will be fixed.

Can i do something for the troubled woman in dragon tooth about her husband's corpse? Also what would happen if i donate my corpse after death to get a meager 200 col early on? These seems to be new content as i don't remember them in the older version i played long ago.
That's what Version 3.5 will be for. It is a dungeon for that quest.

Last edited:

reedgrin

Aug 5, 2018
Seems to me that the crashes at battle start mainly occur when something is still supposed to be happening on the main screen (after picking up items or while running). Anyway, way too much crashes :(

Reactions: sonhot

ShadoUrufu

Mar 6, 2020
I don't even know how to download it from the current google drive link. Could you please change it to a pre-zipped direct link instead?

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I don't even know how to download it from the current google drive link. Could you please change it to a pre-zipped direct link instead?
The problem with those is that they don't include my updates. Just download the entire folder, it is as it is.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes