Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Ah. Well, any tips on where to go to get companions for the journey? I already brought the house. Not 100% sure what I can do at this point.
Wait, you managed to save up money for the house? That must have taken crazy grinding at this point of the game, how did you manage it?

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Wait, you managed to save up money for the house? That must have taken crazy grinding at this point of the game, how did you manage it?
Well, since I've played for 8, almost 9 hours straight now, only just saw the house like... 2 hours ago. Mainly kept up with fighting and selling whatever I had. Was mainly going for better weapons but instead, saved for potions and INN. Also, doing some of those quests helps. The only reason why I did it was so I could take in a certain "pet". Turned out, I needed a maid. Wherever that is. Berserker Class and all the free time in the world, pretty much. I did a lot inside the game, despite it closing down on me many time but taking in the habit of saving after each fights. Actually, it's pretty much all I've done was fight, fight, and fight. Which I don't have a problem with. Biggest problem is trying to figure out what the goal is. I mean, I'm not really used to just going around randomly.

Edit: Also, going around and grabbing whatever I could in my path helps. Herbs and other things. Dock has fishes. Some of the dead bodies in there had some things on them, too. Didn't pay much attention to what they gave out. But have mostly been in forests.

Last edited:

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Well, since I've played for 8, almost 9 hours straight now, only just saw the house like... 2 hours ago. Mainly kept up with fighting and selling whatever I had. Was mainly going for better weapons but instead, saved for potions and INN. Also, doing some of those quests helps. The only reason why I did it was so I could take in a certain "pet". Turned out, I needed a maid. Wherever that is. Berserker Class and all the free time in the world, pretty much. I did a lot inside the game, despite it closing down on me many time but taking in the habit of saving after each fights. Actually, it's pretty much all I've done was fight, fight, and fight. Which I don't have a problem with. Biggest problem is trying to figure out what the goal is. I mean, I'm not really used to just going around randomly.
There's a woman named Stella in the western area of the city who's looking for a job. She might be the maid you need.

Reactions: MannyTearson92

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
Thanks for the game, been enjoying it so far, but above the Town of Beginnings, there're some ponds with some splashes/movement in it and when I interact with the one closest to shore the game crashes and gives me the message "Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/Town1". Anyone know if I'm just missing the file or if it's a glitch?

Edit : Also Grahim I'm not sure how helpful this'll be for you, but I found that I crashed a lot more often when spamming enter/space at the start of battle, and once I stopped I haven't really had a crash due to combat again.
Thank you for thinking about me, it does not really help but helps me find a common cause. Most of my crashes happen when I am running around meaning, holding down the shift key. Once again crashes happen even without me pressing it but I had 5 consecutive crashes while trying to run away and getting caught, so I think it is a big factor. Therefore I think you might be up to something.

Reactions: fakeacoount321

NippleStrike

Apr 14, 2020
Ok, so the premise seems interesting and i wanna keep playing but i get my ass handed over to my by the very first pack of wolves/pigs outside the starting town. Is there something im missing besides the Memory Lane? I chose the Blood Mage as a starting class but i dont have any spells or even mana to cast them more than once. I also cant seem to equip the sword that i have on me either.

Jun 29, 2018
Thank you for thinking about me, it does not really help but helps me find a common cause. Most of my crashes happen when I am running around meaning, holding down the shift key. Once again crashes happen even without me pressing it but I had 5 consecutive crashes while trying to run away and getting caught, so I think it is a big factor. Therefore I think you might be up to something.
Ah, you're right lol, whenever I entered battle I just immediately stopped pressing any keys, so I assumed it was me spamming space, but after messing around with the shift key it seems to be the real issue. Sorry it didn't really help you and hopefully a fix comes out soonish.

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
Ok, so the premise seems interesting and i wanna keep playing but i get my ass handed over to my by the very first pack of wolves/pigs outside the starting town. Is there something im missing besides the Memory Lane? I chose the Blood Mage as a starting class but i dont have any spells or even mana to cast them more than once. I also cant seem to equip the sword that i have on me either.
You kinda don't have a way to fight early on as a mage. Try doing some side quest for EXP and run straight to Town of Beginning to buy a staff. Retreat from all fight

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Ok, now that I'm intentionally trying to trigger the crashing bug it just doesn't happen.
Sigh...
Edit: Posted it on the RM forums and messaged my private scripter as well, hope either finds a solution, I can't replicate it for the life of me consistently, so I have no idea which of my scripts is responsible.

There's a woman named Stella in the western area of the city who's looking for a job. She might be the maid you need.
There are actually two possible maids for hire. The first is Stella, the 2nd is Vicky from the Ironsword mansion. Vicky has some text-based h-scenes of her own.

Last edited:
Reactions: fakeacoount321

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
Can anyone tell me about insanity and deception and shit like that or is there somewhere in-game that tells u stuff about them?

JollyRog3r

Oct 28, 2018
Curious, will there be a stream friendly version of this in the future as this is an interesting rpg to make a stream out of it?

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Curious, will there be a stream friendly version of this in the future as this is an interesting rpg to make a stream out of it?
H-content is entirely optional, and you have to specifically chase after it, so it's already stream-friendly.

About how far is this game from completion?
I can keep adding content for a long while. Each "big" version update (for example from version 2 to version 3) adds a whole bunch of maps with new quests, characters etc.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

shokutowa

May 7, 2017
oh there is a consistent crash when you try to fish immediately after you leave town of beginnings at the upper left lake. In the wild life region

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
I found a bug where you talk to the fortuneteller again and her image remains for the rest of the playthrough lmao

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
Dev needs to find a way to make learnt recipes but which you still don't have enough skill lvl visible but greyed out, also make it so you can't use recipes items for things you already know.

Opening temple of temporary party members in the kobold mines crashes the game btw.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
"Through the teachings of Zerthimon I have become stronger."
Never picked a magician way, because IIRC at the beginning of the game the only available spells are like "prostate massage (self)". So as magician I mostly heard "dont let it end like this" due to the lack of proper gear.

And of course classic "I couldnt carry anymore so I have to drop it" and "this is it".

Knightscover

Mar 28, 2021
Really interesting game, high quality writing and lots of player freedom. Reminds me a bit of Black Souls.
I will definitely get it on Steam when it comes out, but if I may suggest, it'd be nice to have a sort of gallery to review scenes and events if they are going to be missable or non-repeatable. Not sure if that's already in the game or planned for.

Reactions: Joseimazini

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I've noticed some glitches in the quest to get the cross back for the priest in Blackcry but take this with a grain of salt since i save edited to give myself a fuckton of money so that might be the problem. first one is a minor problem but after you get the key to the second floor you have to interact with the stairs from the top instead of the spot the arrow points to. next is a big one but after you deal with the lotic breedre (i let her leave without asking for sex) Kaliska stays in the party. and the last one was when i went back to the church hana asks me if i really killed the matron after i had sex with it (both her and Kaliska where in the room when i let the lotic go without sex.) I'm going to restart from the beginning without save editing and see if that makes a difference.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I've noticed some glitches in the quest to get the cross back for the priest in Blackcry but take this with a grain of salt since i save edited to give myself a fuckton of money so that might be the problem. first one is a minor problem but after you get the key to the second floor you have to interact with the stairs from the top instead of the spot the arrow points to. next is a big one but after you deal with the lotic breedre (i let her leave without asking for sex) Kaliska stays in the party. and the last one was when i went back to the church hana asks me if i really killed the matron after i had sex with it (both her and Kaliska where in the room when i let the lotic go without sex.) I'm going to restart from the beginning without save editing and see if that makes a difference.
Nah, it was probably oversight on my part, event editing gets pretty chaotic when they're about 3 A4 pages long. Thanks for reporting, will be fixed. Just speak with a Fixer to have Kali off your party.

Really interesting game, high quality writing and lots of player freedom. Reminds me a bit of Black Souls.
I will definitely get it on Steam when it comes out, but if I may suggest, it'd be nice to have a sort of gallery to review scenes and events if they are going to be missable or non-repeatable. Not sure if that's already in the game or planned for.
H-scenes are both missable and non-repeatable, but that's exactly why there won't be a gallery. Let them be a reward for players making careful choices. Both the entire voice actor files and the CGs in their normal resos will be included in the game's 1st DLC.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes