3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Honestly, I think this last update he started righting the ship. The full playthrough seemed to progress a little better.
All the good bits were hidden though (even in the Christmas special (bubblegum girl + santa), you get to see all the action with the randoms (hookers etc), but not with the main girls, and Luna's new hair ? no idea why it was changed (hoping it's just a wig), it looked great the way it was, now she kinda looks like one of the randoms he's banged, but hoping that will all change

Reactions: Kazukitc

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
All the good bits were hidden though (even in the Christmas special (bubblegum girl + santa), you get to see all the action with the randoms (hookers etc), but not with the main girls, and Luna's new hair ? no idea why it was changed (hoping it's just a wig), it looked great the way it was, now she kinda looks like one of the randoms he's banged, but hoping that will all change
John Cena didn't liked Luna's haircut too. Perhaps she'll change back.

Ereso72

Aug 28, 2021
Does the story continue in 4.0 or is the ending the same as 3.5? I loaded my savegame from 3.5 and can't get any further than the scene when the drug kid is on the phone with her father..

do i have to play the story from the beginning?

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm the game need many Proofreading and "Bug"Fixing. Ok this may not be a bug when a wrong char is speaking but anyway. Its a bit annoying because things like this happen many times

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
I probably should have waited to finish what's already completed before I subbed over on SubscribeStar. This story started out really good , but it quickly became this incoherent and jumbled up mess that makes no sense whatsoever. This started with so much promise and now I am struggling to even finish it. Typical project that starts as a passion project and get's some money and quickly becomes just another production garbage project.

Last edited:

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
TF is wrong with this game. I didn't cheat on the wife i play the pure milf path and still i only have the choice in the car to break with her or admit i cheated or ask for an open relation..

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Betisis this game looks good. Some scenes are "burnt" (too much luminosity) but it seems you corrected the issue in the following updates because then the renders looks quite fine in that aspect. Could you please tell us what DAZ model you used for Gabby? She looks really well done. I think the non-teen, adult models look much better than the others, you also always posed them in a perfect way. Some faces in the younger ones are a bit too much weird in my opinion, but that is a common problem among many games it seems.
You are doing great with the story, go on with your vision whatever it is regarding cheating, NTR and all the stuff the same people always complain about. The story has to be coherent with your vision not theirs. Please check more the English texts. There is probably a bug in the scene with the sister in the daughter's room, because you repeat the previous final scene if you chose to go on with her.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes