3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I would say that even at the end of the previous version, with that bat hit on the MC's head from Luna, i was "WHAT!!" i was puzzled and trying to find a reason for this, i was thinking of something like the good uncle having been a litttle too touchy with Luna in the past maybe. That event seemed forced to make a cliffhanger.
Well clearly Luna is tied up in something, but we just don't know what yet, i'm curious to see what it is, and i'll admit this update was quite the WTF? but i'm sure he has his reasons for the way the update is, but as to what that is we won't know until the following updates come out, i never give up on a game just because of 1 update, if i did i wouldn't be subscribed to so many games :)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
All we can do is wait and see. I have to say though, I'm not very hopeful right now. If he doesn't go back to the school and if he continues to take choices away from the player the banner and description need to be changed because right now that's not at all what this game is about.
I'm sure all things will be revealed and the story will come back on track soon, i'm not ready to give up on this game yet, i'll wait and see where it leads :)

May 28, 2020
I saw that the game was finally updated, and I was like "cool! I've got something to play!" Then I read through the forum.... thank fuck I did. I don't even want to try it now. I totally agree that hitting a woman, regardless if she's asking for it or not, is disgusting and horrible. I've seen enough of that irl and it would have completely ruined my night. If this is the kind of content, asshattery, and clusterfuckedness that is to be expected of Betisis from here on out, I'm good. Unwatched, and until shit is gotten together in this game, forgotten as well. Was promising, but now.... I may not even bother with future updates.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So I just read the side story with the twins. It's not the best writing, but it not bad at all. These girls act within character and don't do anything inexplicable. Their relationship is quite cute and endearing. It's been too long since I've played the first version, but I don't think the writing gave me issues back then.

Why then, is this current update so freaking weird? The characters behave so randomly with no consistency at all. I'm not even talking about the actual plot developments, as bad as it was. Just considering the dialogues and how the characters act, it makes no sense at all. John Cena is about to cry because Luna is calling him a pussy for not hitting her. What in the world is going on lol? The natural reaction for his character would be to scold her or try to understand what she's doing. Why would he get riled up by a random request to hit her? It makes no sense and this is not the only time characters say or do random shit during this update.

Feb 15, 2019
Only played Hillside until 0.2. Feelings should be restrained into games like this. This is also hard to do properly and some talent is needed.
Hello, what happened to hillside? Also, which games in your opinion have managed to convey fellings properly?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well clearly Luna is tied up in something, but we just don't know what yet, i'm curious to see what it is, and i'll admit this update was quite the WTF? but i'm sure he has his reasons for the way the update is, but as to what that is we won't know until the following updates come out, i never give up on a game just because of 1 update, if i did i wouldn't be subscribed to so many games :)
Yeah i doubt that.
The school arc, being hired and introduction aside, has not even started and is already on ice.
MC got shot, so he won't go to any rescue mission for Luna, neither will he be working as teacher for the next months with a gunshot wound...so what now ?

Will the Luna/kidnapping/mob story just resolvs itself while the MC is in hospital ? I mean if u implement a theme like that u will need time to make that a good story. But here it is just Lunas story, there is a large cast of LI's and the school, which should been the main plot.
Ah well we also got ourself a junky/runaway with a apparently super powerfull father, that she hates... cause we don't have enough problems as is.
I don't really see how this should work, timewise, with this large cast of characters.

Not to mention, if i would see Luna again, after being hit by her, enduring her shitty attitude afterwards and now being shot (nearly dying ), cause of her shit, i'd tell her go to hell and never come back.

Edit: And than u have the bahvior of the characters, which makes no damn sense.
Luna talks of some kind of monster MC hides....He suffered from a depression/ptsd, caused by the death of a student, he can be dominant, but that's it.
She talks about how he likes to fuck young girls, from the start we know, he never cheated on his wife.
Now he fucks a slut and a junky cause he can't help himself ? Probably that hit with the bat did some serious damage to MC's brain...or he is like dr. Jekyll and mr. Hyde.
That 'punch me' scene was just ridiculous bad overall, both Luna and MC acted completly moronic.

Last edited:

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
3. the fist punch against the niece. If I remember correctly, the MC said something like "Don't worry, I know how to deal with little monsters" in an earlier version. So now we know what he meant by that. Honestly, if he has such a fragile ego as a teacher that such silly insults to his niece (!), who obviously has emotional problems (or is obviously into her uncle), then he is definitely unsuitable as a teacher and should think about a different career. The scene, and there I join others is absolutely unnecessary. And if it should be a little more violent, then the niece simply spanked. Freely according to the motto: Beware of what you wish. It could come true, but differently than you think.

I don't know if and how the dev can save this update, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Yes, if this story was leading to sexual encounters, it would have been far better for the MC to grab Luna, and pull her shorts down and put her across his knees and giver her a spanking. Not like a sadistic asshole, just hard enough to make her squirm and tell him to stop because it stings, and she is too old to be spanked now. That would have shown her he was in charge, and she would be ready then for a little after spanking action.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah i doubt that.
The school arc, being hired and introduction aside, has not even started and is already on ice.
MC got shot, so he won't go to any rescue mission for Luna, neither will he be working as teacher for the next months with a gunshot wound...so what now ?

Will the Luna/kidnapping/mob story just resolvs itself while the MC is in hospital ? I mean if u implement a theme like that u will need time to make that a good story, but here it is just Lunas story, there is a large cast of LI's and the school, which should been the main plot.
Ah well we also got ourself a junky/runaway with a apparently super powerfull father, that she hates... cause we don't have enough problems as is.
I don't really see how this should work, timewise, with this large cast of characters.
he is spreading into to many plots at the same time..that's the problem....
way to many plots....for a 3rd release....I could have understood if this was his ..15th release...ok it makes sense..multiple things happen at the same time...but for a 2nd update...way to fast ...doesn't give the chance to players to get attached to any characters
"here is X beauty and she .... well let's move the fuck on shall we?next we have Y beauty who has problems with ...actually fuck that look at that babe there and what is happening there and what is happening is....well actually nah..."
that's how this vn looks like right now..
1000 plots ....with 0.1% into them before we move on to another plot and so on ...and so on...this is not the way to tell a story to captivate the player...sure the renders are sweet and look god damn good....but I for one can't just go on looking at the pretty picture for half an hour...
and I'm not sure what I can say about the dialogue in last update...it was...like someone banging his head on the keyboard continuously to try and put a phrase together...or sense...

Again I apologize for being this harsh....I don't say this to offend the dev.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I don't know if and how the dev can save this update, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
[/QUOTE]
It can be easily saved.
When the MC gets released from hospital, the bullets having luckily missed anything vital, he would have to say to himself "Fuck that Luna, she is nothing but trouble because of who she is involved with. I nearly got killed there trying to help her. I am just a teacher after all. I need to focus on my work (those naughty schoolgirls) and my family ( my horny daughters and niece). I have too much that I would miss out on if I were to die now!"

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
My thoughts on 2.0.

First things first, the complaints about the story feeling completely different are justified. That being said, it doesn't necessarily mean its a bad thing. Despite the setting being different, the MC is still the same. He spends the entire build trying to understand & "fix" the broken girls he comes across. The woman from the dinner being the exception, the MC tries to talk & understand the junkie from the hotel, as well as Luna. The same exact things he is doing at the school, and at home.

People need to understand that this is a important side story. Lunas character arc is obviously important to the developer. If I had to guess, the reason Lunas character arc is so important is because by disciplining Luna it will be crucial to bringing the mc closer to his sister & nieces. Since the plan is to move the sisters family into the mc's house, this "Luna Problem" needs to be dealt with. This isn't a completely different story, its the same story. Once the two families have dealt with their problems and are living together, the story will return focus to the school setting. (PS. people need to stop dragging the dev for Lunas tats. Stop being babies, the dev made her look like that based on her personality, get over it.)

Now for the cons. What happened to the choices from the first game? I personally had no desire to bang the smoking woman at the dinner. Your wife is far superior & now we straight up cheated on her. The Dev should go back & make that interaction completely optional. The same for the junkie from the Motel. That whole scene was weird, super weird. I guess your relationship with the junkie is gonna be important but once again, you should be completely allowed a choice on whether to sleep with her or not. its really not hard, you can easily retcon the storyline by giving the player a choice on what to do during that scene, especially since it wasn't that important whether you slept together or not.

FINALLY, the most controversial part about this build was the punch. The dev spent the entire game making the MC seem like manliest man, the alpha. But punching your 18? year old niece was the weakest decision they could have done. The MCs whole character is that he is levelheaded and completely in control. So what happened? He could have found a way to defuse Lunas batshit crazy rantings without actually punching her. Especially since in reality, without a bat, and being behind the mc, Luna is harmless to the mc. The worst part about what you did is that you find out that Luna was trying to get you to hate her so you could let her go. That means, Luna deep inside probably wasn't expecting you to hit her, your niece now knows that you can become violent (rather quickly), to punch a woman far weaker then himself. This entire part of the game felt like what should happen if you are going for the "domination" storyline, not the "love". This can be fixed by the dev, create a new scene where you don't hit Luna, with enough love points. The conflict can still be there, perhaps with words instead of physical altercations. Otherwise we might as will scrap the Dom, Love storylines. ]

In conclusion Dev, its not too late. Version 2.0 works perfectly fine if you are following the Domination storyline. I highly recommend going back to after Luna hits the mc and redoing every interaction with choices, and outcomes based on which storyline you are doing. Give us a choice to cheat on our wife in our diner bathroom, give us a choice to sleep with the junkie, and finally give us a choice on whether to punch Luna.

Last edited:
Reactions: MilfᔕLover

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
PS. people need to stop dragging the dev for Lunas tats. Stop being babies, the dev made her look like that based on her personality, get over it.
Sure that may be intended, doesn't change that she looks like a trailer trash slut.
Imo as long as we can avoid any romantic/sexual relationship with her fine, otherwise just no, she looks hideous and her personality is just as unlikeable...

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, reached the end of 0.2.0, so caught back up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very interesting game, and looking forward for more. Thank you so much for this thus far.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
OK that was a weird trip. The game is Buried Desires, so I guess the question is what desires are buried? Is he supposed to be like Matsu from Ecchi Sensei, a clean cut teacher suppressing a lust that can come out as demonic rage? Are we witnessing events from an unreliable narrator? The talk from the daughter as he is bleeding out where she accuses him is so out of place from her, but would make sense if it was him manifesting his own deepest fears and did not occur.

I can see why there has been so much digital ink spilled over this update, but quite frankly there is not enough here to know what direction this is going. It is strange to introduce the school and the side story and then return with this. The theme that is set up at the beginning of the game is domination. As such, this story line could be a roundabout way of setting up MC as the most dominate figure in the niece's life. Still, so much that happened in this update seemed out of character. He was in the psychiatrists office in the begining of the game dealing with guilt because he would not give into a students sexual advances and she killed herself. He went out of his way to help the girls in the side story and in the events leading to the bat. But now he is ignoring his niece because he was sidetracked by a prostitute and a junkie? I can see the premise that she was trying to push him away because of the danger she was in, but still his reactions were outside of the charcter in the first part. Maybe the bat released his inner, buried Mr Hyde who overwhelmed teacher Jekyll. I am not willing to write this game off yet, but the next update will need to start bringing some big answers.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
It's kind of funny how people are trying to predict how the story is gonna unfold after that by making LOGICAL assumptions (like, "MC is gonna spend the next few months in the hospital, and won't be able to save Luna, wtf dev?"). I mean, after such a corkscrew of a plot it woudn't be surprizing if the next update started from the MC shrugging off the gunwound like nothing because as it turns out he's a reincarnation of an ancient Mayan god sent to the earth by reptiloids to save the world by punching nieces and fucking drug addicts. Although that might be too logical...

Edit: right, it's a big spoiler.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes