3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
That doesn't matter. I stated my opinion on this update. Just because you're perfect and have no bad things to draw on, doesn't mean we all are. Abuse of women is not acceptable by me in real life OR in a game. And this was abuse, because the situation could ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY been avoided. So go sit in your ivory tower and be happy. Some of us lived a life.
even if you've 'lived a life' you should be able to separate reality from fiction, obviously if i knew a dude who did what the mc did in the real world i would cut all connections with him and report him to the authorities. Games just can't hold the same weight, and at most times are laughable when they try to get extremely serious.

bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
I will never understand someone putting so much effort into the game when they can't write decent dialogue.

Obviously a ton of the creators are foreign but if you're putting this much into it find a friend. Hire someone! You are killing your narrative.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Seems devs placing so many things on the table without any sense ..this causing me so mucxh trouble in trying to figure out the whole story and why this is happening and what's the whole meaning of all...college-family (i really don'ìt understand if those are his sons , if they are only aquaitances...if he is married ..i'ts really a bit of caos atm...and nopw , just to makew things more complicated the whole LUna (and the oher motel girl..her introduction is really lame weird..i mean MC enter in someone room and happen what happen form the blue...i hope dev find the right way to explain better the event and concentrate on 1 things (max 2) at the time...cuz i really love characters, girs...but the story need needs clearness

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Apparently the dev wanted a more dramatic story with the character Luna, ok mc should have pushed her or less violently (choice of player at this time?)
But she provoked him and apparently the mc has a short fuse (we don't have a complete mc background, just a teacher and he suffered trauma due to a student's suicide)
But a common guy doesn't act like that by teasing powerful people..(any gov/military/mafia training?)
Remembering that you have decisions between being dominant and love.

But for some, it looks like Dev stepped on a Land mine...
Ok the woman on the gas station was like a randon npc F...

But Felicia is treated badly by the family in the same way as the twins...(and reminds a little of your youngest daughter...one more girl to be saved)
And many just consider her the motel junkie (and now the mc owes his life)
A suggestion to Dev would be to have made another game/Vn with a heavier theme..and keep this one with a lighter theme..
The Dev picked too many stories at the same time and in the future ends up confusing some casual players..

After so much waiting (even if it's not the official update) and the Dev gets a VIP treatment like this...
It would be no surprise that Vn gets an Onhold tag or worse..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: indio68 and cuteelf

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What the actual fuck happend to the game?! From caring father and teacher to angry hitting and fucking all women John Cena?!

Man i rly hope dev is just on a bad trip and this is just a dream sequence from the hit on the head...
A shitty dream sequence is the only thing that can give this an even remotely positive spin. Unfortunately I don't think that is the case. The amount of time put into the update makes it hard to deny that these were clear and conscious decisions on the Devs part, he knew exactly what he was writing and rendering.

On a side note if this is an experimental update, to me that means this guy trying to sell a game he doesn't even have a story for and that is never a good sign.

Reactions: MattShizzle

GordonFreeman

Jun 23, 2017
I replied after this update came out and had a think at what irked me so much mainly it was the lack of choices like the first part had the dev could explain away the MC's actions in this one as a combination of his past trauma and blow to the head at the end of part 1 or bail and go for it was all a dream from the blow to the head but it needs fixing or straight up remake of part 2

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I replied after this update came out and had a think at what irked me so much mainly it was the lack of choices like the first part had the dev could explain away the MC's actions in this one as a combination of his past trauma and blow to the head at the end of part 1 or bail and go for it was all a dream from the blow to the head but it needs fixing or straight up remake of part 2
I choose the latter.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
The thought occurred to me that if there is a small rewrite where the MC doesnt punch Luna, just argues with her but eventually gets a blow job from her in the hotel room.
Then the mob arrive.
We dont hear what they say to Luna.
Luna then tells the MC she has to go, she will call him later.
They leave without the MC trying to stop her and he is not shot.
The Felicia side story could continue but later on.
End of update 2.
I think the rest of the shit could be forgiven, or accepted, and it would steer the story back to the direction it should be going.
It means that the Dev still has a bit of mystery in his story, surrounding Luna, while we are left hoping the MC can get to fuck Luna in a later update.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The thought occurred to me that if there is a small rewrite where the MC doesnt punch Luna, just argues with her but eventually gets a blow job from her in the hotel room.
Then the mob arrive.
We dont hear what they say to Luna.
Luna then tells the MC she has to go, she will call him later.
They leave without the MC trying to stop her and he is not shot.
The Felicia side story could continue but later on.
End of update 2.
I think the rest of the shit could be forgiven, or accepted, and it would steer the story back to the direction it should be going.
It means that the Dev still has a bit of mystery in his story, surrounding Luna, while we are left hoping the MC can get to fuck Luna in a later update.
I think that's just a band aid at best. He still effectively took all choice away from the player with this one and a re-write would either make half the renders pointless (in my case I wouldn't have slept with the two women for no reason) or he has to take even more time to make renders for scenes to fill in the blanks.

The whole thing is a mess. I'm guessing he doesn't have anyone to playtest and if he does we are two very different people when it comes to enjoyment if they signed off on this.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
the leak and final version isn't that really a big diff imo, from past experience. there's been a few final(finish) update that was just a few random images thrown in. from what i'm seeing from the leak alot of older renders got removed or censored from what i remembered.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
the leak and final version isn't that really a big diff imo, from past experience. there's been a few final(finish) update that was just a few random images thrown in. from what i'm seeing from the leak alot of older renders got removed or censored from what i remembered.
I agree but it wasn't a leak at all, he intentionally posted it on his patreon. I personally think he started with the loli and family corruption and got scared. He just started and has already removed scenes from the game.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes