3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Who every made the incest patch there needs to be a minor correction.
BuriedDesires 2021-06-09 17-55-50-03.jpg Should be "my daughters" not "my sisters".

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Wow. I enjoyed the last version, though it was pretty rough. It seemed like the kind of VN that would get better as it progressed.

But with this update, what a disappointment. I can only think of one other VN in the many hundreds I have played, that went from good to horrible in a single update (I am looking at you, Roommate from Hell). I have no interest in playing non-sympathetic, abusive MCs. Sorry dev. If you want to make your MC an asshole that abuses young women, I am sure there is a niche for that, but I am not interested. And from the many comments, here, you can see that many of your fans agree with me.

I won't bother to respond to all the people that think it is OK to hit women. It is never acceptable except for the very uncommon event that you genuinely fear for your life, like if they are coming at you with a knife and you can't escape. Otherwise, any man that would hit a women is the lowest form of degenerate. Especially a much younger, much weaker, women, as in the case with Buried Desires. For all the men out there that think "equal rights, equal strikes", or some other BS, imagine a 3rd gender that was twice as strong as nearly all men, and 30% faster, unable to be hurt by men unless you get a lucky shot and they are asleep, and could dominate you completely any time they wanted. Do you think it is fair for them to hit you, when you can't even hurt them? That is the situation with most women. I am not especially buff, and I am well into middle age, but I am tall, and in decent shape, and no woman, other than someone like Ronda Rousey, could hurt me if I am ready for it, unless they have a weapon.

Even the sex scenes came out of nowhere and seemed completely unearned. I don't think the dev knows what they want with the story. You need to have a coherent well written story mostly figured out before you start, don't just make it up as you go along and expect the fans to enjoy it.

My advice to Betisis , delete the majority of update and start over with something decent based on your prior update. Normally I think devs should stick to their guns and go with their vision of their game, despite criticism from fans, but when it takes a turn to the genuinely distasteful, you have lost your audience completely.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Alright, real talk, homies.

While I agree the game took a weird direction, I am of the opinion that complaining about the plot is a way to stifle the creative license of these devs. The plot is basically the only form of creativity the devs have real control over that is not gated by their mastery of the English language, computer resources, or technical skills. Of course, writing a good plot also takes skill, but the plot is basically the core and soul of a VN. If we really hate the core of the game, we can remove support and play something else. Complaining and demanding change to the plot is basically a request to make a different game or change their vision of the story they want to tell to suit our taste.

Instead, lets focus on the execution of the vision. Character consistency. Dialogue writing. Scene composition. Build up to sex. Choices that makes sense for the character in any given situation. Character actions and reactions that make sense given their personality and circumstances. Gameplay mechanics. These technical aspects of the game are fair game to criticize.

This is why my main issues with the update comes down to the characters acting deranged. The conversation in the car sound like 2 kids tripping on shrooms talking. Luna's character fails to garner any sympathy at all due to poor writing. We know the dev tried to illicit that emotion from us, but it doesn't work, so that is a failed execution. The MC being riled up by such random and weak goading goes against the established character. I was already playing the dom pedo disciplinarian that targets his students in my mind, but STILL the MC's character was just all over the place this update. I can only imagine how jarring it would have been if you were going for the "nice guy" teacher and father kind of MC.

The weird thing is that the dev isn't such a hopeless writer if we take the 1.5 side story. The twin girls are characterized quite well with quirky but endearing dynamics between the two. The dev actually managed to give them quite some depth and they never broke character and acted in an absurdly random manner like what MC and Luna are doing this update. Honestly, I think the weakest link in this whole game is the MC. His character is just not very well thought out. His inner thoughts, reactions, dialogues, and decisions rarely stay consistent. What even is the MC's persona? All we have is a bipolar John Cena and that shit ain't gonna fly.

As for the plot direction of 2.0, I have some inkling of an idea what the dev is trying to do. I feel like some sci fi shit isn't outside the realm of posibility. Luna's telekinesis (which actually is telepathy) is hinted at multiple times. It could just be random shroom talks, but the way she knew about MC's pedoness could mean something. The mafia story is likely a set up for a greater plot arc. We have to remember this is basically the second update. The plot is still taking shape. I assume most people here would have preferred the usual family and school sex adventure (me included tbh), but I won't really hold it against the dev for trying to tell a bigger story. The delivery of this plot was very problematic though. It came too suddenly, too randomly, ended too abruptly with the gunshot, and suffers without good characters to back it up.

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Or the dev is just afraid of the game being banned from this and other websites (i.e. patreon) because of loli content. So either:

a) dev is milking this game by giving us different content as long as possible on these websites till they do eventually decide to produce that stuff
b) will never do this because they dont want this ban.

Yes can do patching but it that is not always a 100% safe bet. Look at the guardian, proud father, mau sama week 0. Banning can still happen with patching.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Delaying loli content is a smart move, because there are people that are willing to keep coming back hoping it will be in the next update. Meanwhile the MC will just get completely random sex acts with random people like a stranger at a gas station. And you don't have to ever worry about violating Patreon rules. This wouldn't be the first game to pull this stunt.

I suppose you would have to call it false advertising. Especially if the family and school are going to play second fiddle to a weird psychological drama.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Or the dev is just afraid of the game being banned from this and other websites (i.e. patreon) because of loli content. So either:

a) dev is milking this game by giving us different content as long as possible on these websites till they do eventually decide to produce that stuff
b) will never do this because they dont want this ban.

Yes can do patching but it that is not always a 100% safe bet. Look at the guardian, proud father, mau sama week 0. Banning can still happen with patching.
Bet has SS if it comes to that

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Found this even with your patch
View attachment 1238300

To be clear it was also in the patch I got from the OP
I've just looked it come from the script v011Text.rpy:

Code:
    mc "Don't worry, [pD17], I'll take care of it."
I think the dev have used the wrong variable, he should've used the variable pD23 instead of pD17.

Maybe the dev will fix the script and the patch in later version.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So we definitely took a sharp turn in the story. I had no issues with bugs just some typos.

I really want Emma and Ruby :love::p:love:

But I am not as upset with the story turn as others seem to be. It is still only update number 2 and we are getting some elements of what may be an interconnected story among the various girls. Like I feel this Luna arc and the Felicia thing will have some connection with the twins' story and that asshole Lucas (Lucas' are always assholes)

I can't fault a dev for trying to do more than line up the ladies and now let's fuck in order. I play some fuckfest games on here but not every VN needs to do it.

Plus I am always really, really lenient when there are multiple sexy redheads. The more there are the more I can forgive LOL.

So I look forward to what's next.

Reactions: pgm_01

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
The thought occurred to me that if there is a small rewrite where the MC doesnt punch Luna, just argues with her but eventually gets a blow job from her in the hotel room.
Then the mob arrive.
We dont hear what they say to Luna.
Luna then tells the MC she has to go, she will call him later.
They leave without the MC trying to stop her and he is not shot.
The Felicia side story could continue but later on.
End of update 2.
I think the rest of the shit could be forgiven, or accepted, and it would steer the story back to the direction it should be going.
It means that the Dev still has a bit of mystery in his story, surrounding Luna, while we are left hoping the MC can get to fuck Luna in a later update.
Given what little has been shown about the MC's character there's no chance in hell he would let her leave with them. At all. I found the lack of choices in the update to be rather jarring but that decision being made for you makes the most sense. He already thinks something is going on and isn't being told the full picture. He's not going to just let her up and leave with some strangers without knowing whether she's in danger

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
I won't bother to respond to all the people that think it is OK to hit women. It is never acceptable except for the very uncommon event that you genuinely fear for your life, like if they are coming at you with a knife and you can't escape. Otherwise, any man that would hit a women is the lowest form of degenerate. Especially a much younger, much weaker, women, as in the case with Buried Desires. For all the men out there that think "equal rights, equal strikes", or some other BS, imagine a 3rd gender that was twice as strong as nearly all men, and 30% faster, unable to be hurt by men unless you get a lucky shot and they are asleep, and could dominate you completely any time they wanted. Do you think it is fair for them to hit you, when you can't even hurt them? That is the situation with most women. I am not especially buff, and I am well into middle age, but I am tall, and in decent shape, and no woman, other than someone like Ronda Rousey, could hurt me if I am ready for it, unless they have a weapon.
Uhh but how does it matter when the woman herself is being a nuisance towards you. I almost never use physical force on anyone, unless they decide to come at me and I'm obviously going to fight back. And that applies to women as well. Now a girl is different, but some women who very well knows what they're doing and expect you to stay put while she hits you is ridiculous. I'm gonna use equal force back, it's not the same as me getting pissed and then using physical force on her just cause I'm stronger or anything. The argument "Men can't hit women" can't be used as a shield by women for them to do what they want and expect men to keep shut. Luckily, majority of women don't abuse this but it's extremely annoying when the men defend women who do abuse this.

Again, it's not about doing harm to them just because you're stronger, it's cause IF they happen to act like an asshole for no good reason and start hitting you, it's damn well acceptable to use enough force to make them stop. Going further than that is unnecessary, but there is no chance (unless I deserve it) I'm gonna stand and take the punches whether it hurts or not.

Mar 20, 2019
How free is too free? We want to help and to fuck, conquer, and truly be alive yet also not be evil. But when does the piper's bill come due? When does it blow up in our collective face or destroy the ones we care about? After all, decisions have consequences. That's how it all works, right? And yet MC's faustianesque journey, even when he's knocked down, drives him to grow and increasingly accept his more primal aspects. It's an inversion of most philosophical conceptions of human development, yet it strangely works here. It's like a left-hand path (ascension through transgression) tale wrapped in contrarian threads of empathy, authority, paternalism, and responsibility; So odd and gripping.

Even though the story's extreme situations are happening at a fantastical hentai-like pace, it sufficiently evokes the necessary emotions to pull it off. The women around him are (very sexy) vehicles to his self-actualization in contravention to societal expectations. The true conflict, beyond the situational and character-arc issues could be seen as occultic: 'Know thyself' mixed in with the nietzschean 'will to power'. Both of which conflict with the (seemingly) true antagonist of this tale - his conscience, best summed up in the maxim 'primum non nocere' (first, do no harm). His attempt to do no harm is what got the story going in the first place - rejecting a suicidal student's advances. I'm enjoying this ride.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I have not read the previous posts, so sorry if I write what has already been discussed.
There will be a lot of my whining.

After playing this update, it felt like I was playing a different game with a different story and characters.
No continuation of the story with the family, no school content, no self-digging with a psychiatrist.

A serious man who yesterday did not cheat on his wife, was afraid of the thought of relationships with teenagers and rushed between right and bad, today, without a choice, he fucks some whore in the toilet, and has sex with a minor junky in the dirty motel.
The game in one update changed the genre from an incest story in a school setting to some kind of crime thriller.

I easily admit that the events in this update may be exactly the engine that, according to the author, will force the MC to reconsider his views on life and family ...

But damn it, this is all done too abruptly and quickly, and most importantly - there is no alternative.

Last edited:

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Wow just got around to this update and this thing has gone into a whole different direction. Based on the first release and what happened in this update how can they be the same game. It was supposed to be a teacher coming in to turn around a bunch of troublesome kids. They didn't respect teachers or authority because they were among the elite. How long were they supposed to be in school? With the MC down now he'll miss a big portion of the school year and be weakened when he returns. They should be able to walk all over him now. That's not even taking into account he's going to have to solve Luna and whatever she's mixed into as well as his family and sister's problems. That's a lot to do in one game with what I believe is one dev. I'll give it another update just to see where this game is gonna go but it's not looking good at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just finished your update Betisis . Wow. I understand why a lot of people are upset. Even though you hint at darkness in the Prologue most players assumed it would be another Proud Father.

A lot of Players especially here do not like change, any wild turns or dark subject matter. So this backlash should have been expected.

I was dreading playing this hearing it departed from the Prologue. Now after playing it being warned of the tonal shift I have to admit I enjoyed it.

However the scene in the hotel with the "high guy" and the girl on the bed (in fact even the Luna scenes in the hotel) need serious rewrites dialogue wise. I felt high trying to decipher the meaning in their words.

I personally want to dom all the characters. I liked that option and hope it continues. I also don't have issue with the mc being a male whore. The gas station sex was my favorite this update as much as the wife in the Prologue.

I just hope Luna doesn't get tortured as the bitch who shot the mc implies. That to me is something I don't want to see.

Thank you for this vn and best of luck through this backlash. I'm interested to see what's next.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I can only speak for myself as far as expectations go, but what at least my expectations after the first version and the subplot:

1. our protagonist continues to struggle with guilt over the girl's death.
2. is harassed by third parties (the girl's parents, any reporters), etc. because of it. Possibly also conflicts with colleagues and some students.
3. helps or has the option to help his students with their problems and optionally romance them. Here again with the potential for conflict due to the dead girl.
4. same with the daughters/nieces/sister etc.

There would be enough dark elements here:
Reporters who interfere massively in the life of the MC and his family, which provides stress and conflict within the family and also offers drama potential.
Since we already had the subject of suicide here in the plot anyway, here's a possible scenario: one of the students has such a bad situation that she tries to do just that. Our MC can either just about stop her or call an ambulance, which can prevent the worst from happening.

So far I have the feeling that the plot is spasmodically trying to be dark and edgy, in fact, especially the MC, it seems rather pathetic and incompetent.

Instead, we have the given situation and we may ask ourselves: Why did the protagonist reject the dead student if he meanwhile nails everything that comes in front of him anyway?

In general, I also agree with the tenor that the protagonist has gone from a character who at least has a measure of competence to a character who can't be described as anything other than an asshole. And if he is going to go down this road, then please come up with a way to avoid it. Or at least a warning that the protagonist will degenerate into a douchebag regardless of the choices, if that was the original idea.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes