3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Hopefully, the category 5 shitstorm this caused gets the dev to rethink this route.
Sadly I'm not sure we are so lucky because the Dev is reading the comments but doesn't respond. That can have 2 reasons either he doesn't give a fuck as long his Patreon numbers don't drop or he didn't expect that kind of feedback and is basically too afraid to respond because his response wouldn't be what most people want to hear.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
To be fair the dev doesn't comment here that often, at this point there isn't really anything we can do. People already made it pretty clear what they thought about the update, now we just have to wait and see what happens. I will wait until the next update and see where the story goes from there and then I will decide if I drop it or not.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
The biggest issue is the complete 180 the story takes. We go from therapy to new job with troubled kids to family issues to Mob/Cult issues :WaitWhat: in technically 3 updates if you dont consider the side story a part of the first release. The first 2 releases are on point with the story then there is this, generally there should be some kind of build up to a twist/turn like this but there really isnt so its just dropped in like "I am the story now" with no explaination at all or lead-in then leaves us literally dying to understand WTF just happened..... Honestly it feel like two completely different stories being sandwiched together at this point.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Funny, you see a lot of comments in various VN about how the author's creativity should be respected, but it's enough to come out a little different from the general taste and reactions like this happen ..
I'm not saying the complaints are totally unjustified, but I bet many didn't want to be in the Dev skin at this time...
I am one of those people that wants the devs to have the freedom to do what they want with their games, but this update was just very strange, it doesn't even feel like the same game that you played in the prologue and there is also the issue of the choices not having any real meaning.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I know multiple people have said it but...
GODDAMN this update felt like a fever dream...Just bring the goddamn girl home and be done with it...now we have a plot involving a drug whore? what? secret agents? what?!
I saw someone had claimed they used to be a proofer or writer for this dev and warned him about the story, bro listen to this guy.
here's my quick review
Good
- animations: the animations still looked great except for some weird glitches in the bathroom scene.
- models: despite this update missing all the characters I originally fell in love with i have to admit the models used still look good, although Luna isn't my taste (too trashy) but still good. Crack whore looks cute.
Bad
- STORY DIRECTION: This story has taken a horrible turn and needs to be set back on track. I don't like the massive focus on Luna. I dont like the introduction and focus on all these new characters including crack whore, crack addict guy and unrealistic bitchy whore at gas station. I dont like all the sex scenes with new people we just were introduced to, just feels boring.
- WRITING: the writing has become so convoluted and confusing that its astounding, it feels like a different game. This needs to be fixed ASAP, I literally just clicked through some sequences that dragged on for SO LONG and BARELY made any sense.

Long story short please get this train back on the tracks, I loved the beginning of this game but from the moment Luna is introduced it has gone off the rails. Can this whole fuck up be a fever dream because the MC was knocked out? please? I'm writing this because I loved the game in the beginning, no disrespect intended to the Dev.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I seriously hope it wasn't all a dream. I would prefer a major re write than that.

One thing that really bothered me that I didn't put into my somewhat favorable post reviewing this update (atleast compared to the posts that seem like they want dev blood). How come when he thinks he is dying why he never thinks of his youngest child. I mean I find her annoying but I wonder if he does as well.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
My personal opinion is that the author does not need to rewrite anything globally.

It is enough for me to avoid 2 sex scenes and a confrontation with Luna. I have no problem that he punches her as it shows the dark side of MC, but punching a woman by fist is too much. I think a slap in the face would be enough.

He can also add doubts in the form of inner thoughts before every foolish or hasty decision.

I liked the update itself, and I think I understood what the author wanted to show us - a life-changing event pushing MCs to reconsider his beliefs.
Only in my opinion, this was done a little hastily and ... wrong.

Last edited:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
My personal opinion is that the author does not need to rewrite anything globally.

It is enough for me to avoid 2 sex scenes and a confrontation with the Luna. I have no problem that he punches her as it shows the dark side of MC, but punching a woman by fist is too much. I think a slap in the face would be enough.
Rather than punch her in the face, he could have put her over his knee and spanked her ass! There, the MC is no longer a violent, irrational, impulsive dickhead and the dev gets to put spanking into the game tags. Everyone is happy.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Rather than punch her in the face, he could have put her over his knee and spanked her ass! There, the MC is no longer a violent, irrational, impulsive dickhead and the dev gets to put spanking into the game tags. Everyone is happy.
Personally, spanking seems a little childish to me, but these are naturally personal preferences. Having a choice would be more than acceptable.

But on the other hand, how is he going to work with the children if he loses patience so quickly?
Girls from a problem class will naturally try to piss him off. Will he beat them all?

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Personally, spanking seems a little childish to me, but these are naturally personal preferences. Having a choice would be more than acceptable.

But on the other hand, how is he going to work with the children if he loses patience so quickly?
Girls from a problem class will naturally try to piss him off. Will he beat them all?
Yes it's a little childish, but she is his niece and spanking her would have been more in theme with the first chapter. Uncles giving their niece a spanking is more realistic than Uncles punching them in the face.

And you are right, the school is full of young precocious girls who will all push his buttons at some stage. What is he going to do? Punch them all in the fucking head? Maybe he should quit teaching and open a boxing ring.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
The moment you don't read the dialogue any-more because it is not interesting and just click to get to the next scene is the moment I stop. Good luck with the project and I hope your next project is better.

edit: Ok, here is the moment I lost interest. Here we have a badass women with a baseball bat,piercings and tatoos. Who leads what it looks like some sort of gang. She hits the MC on the head with the bat, badass. Then after MC wakes up she turns into a 5 year old sulking throughout the update. This is so silly. She should have tossed this hero complex asshole back on the street and leave. That would have kept my attention.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Yes it's a little childish, but she is his niece and spanking her would have been more in theme with the first chapter. Uncles giving their niece a spanking is more realistic than Uncles punching them in the face.

And you are right, the school is full of young precocious girls who will all push his buttons at some stage. What is he going to do? Punch them all in the fucking head? Maybe he should quit teaching and open a boxing ring.
I too wish he would have spanked her.

As for the school girls I see a lot of spankings in the near future for them.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Since many of loli developers are leaving the F95 because of a rule, which is even necessary, lately, it's possible that the Dev is trying to stick around longer here on this site and others with similar rules. Well that's just a guess. I can't imagine another reason for such a sudden change in the game's history.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Since many of loli developers are leaving the F95 because of a rule, which is even necessary, lately, it's possible that the Dev is trying to stick around longer here on this site and others with similar rules. Well that's just a guess. I can't imagine another reason for such a sudden change in the game's history.
There are games on this forum with loli content and they are fine, I highly doubt that was the reason.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

It is enough for me to avoid 2 sex scenes and a confrontation with Luna. I have no problem that he punches her as it shows the dark side of MC, but punching a woman by fist is too much. I think a slap in the face would be enough.

He can also add doubts in the form of inner thoughts before every foolish or hasty decision.

I liked the update itself, and I think I understood what the author wanted to show us - a life-changing event pushing MCs to reconsider his beliefs.
Only in my opinion, this was done a little hastily and ... wrong.
I think the problem goes a bit deeper.
Sure beeing able to make meaningfull choices is important, like rejecting both of the girls.
I honestly don't care much if a girl get's a punch, not everything needs to be on a lvl like MNF or the like, just plain boring imo. But the complete motel scenes was just really bad and made not much sense, thats my problem with that.
I mean, if the choice beating her, would have been just after he got one with the bat, i would have punched her without a second thought...
Really i don't get how some make such a large fuss about this, how can u enjoy many movies or games like that...
So satisfying:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The larger problems i have is:

The MC acts completely different than a he did in ep1.
-He never cheated on his wife, was traumatized, had a dominant but controlled/level headed personality and apparently one of the most capable teachers to deal with problematic students.

-Now he has no problems to fuck some slut, or worse that young junky.
-Instead of being traumatized, he has now some anger problems and a inner beast he barely can control.
-And for a teacher, which is very good at dealing with problematic students, his reaction is completely off.

Than u have the plot.
The plot goes from family/school where we only got some introductions done, to the twins and their family problems, to Luna has a gang, to the junky girl i just fucked has some very powerful antagonist father so lets help her to, to the mob is involved and being shot in 2ep's and a side story...

It's way too much in that short amount of time, u barely start something before hopping to the next thing and start some new arc, again and again.
Also a whole ep focused on Luna, bit too much imo, if u look for how many LI's this game has and we just start the mob story with her.

Than there is the problem, how or who will rescue Luna...cause the MC is bussy, trying not to die.
How much time will u need to solve that mob story and can go back to family/school, as well as to all the other characters.
How will u continue the school plot, if the MC is out for long time.

Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if the next ep starts with: the MC awakens his beast, screams ''MC angry'', turns green and hulk smashes to whole mob into a bloody pulp...

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I think bait and switch is the appropriate metaphor for this game. I think the dev started out with the idea for one game, and then changed his mind and decided to make something completely different. Unless someone is friends with the dev, nobody really knows why he changed it, but clearly he is losing much his audience. I am sure there is a market for what the dev is trying to do, but it's not for me.

I'll probably end up trying one more update just to see if the dev ended up doing something coherent as a "fix" for the last update, but I have pretty low hopes honestly. The fact that the dev has removed content from the previous update, which is always a bad sign, then made a side update that isn't part of the game (which is just an annoyance for the fans, if it is part of the game, put it in your game), and now turned the MC into a unhinged abusive idiot, that acts as if he is a 5 year old trapped in a man's body, makes me doubt that this game has much potential.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Than there is the problem, how or who will rescue Luna...cause the MC is bussy, trying not to die.
How much time will u need to solve that mob story and can go back to family/school, as well as to all the other characters.
How will u continue the school plot, if the MC is out for long time.
This is what gets me. I would assume the MC would need time to recover and then he has to be involved in getting Luna out of her situation. Going back to school acting like nothing is going on with your niece would make no sense in my opinion. If you wanted to introduce this into the game it needed to come later on not when we haven't spent much time in game it's been like 2 or 3 days.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes