professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Boy am I glad to hear juan palote is done with this game!! Of all the commenters Whether it is from his being over reliant on non optional walkthrus (being led by the hand) games or just 'out of tune' you can take his comments and flip them 180 degrees. This game does NOT need a walk through. The Star system and map guide of the Callisto work well and if you save a game every couple of days you can revisit some of the events you intentionally bypassed.
Xavster, I think the fact that you must irritate a few to know you'll please the many is proof that this is on the way to being a great game. BTW, there are some novel games that I do love having a walk through. They are the ones that are long, have many choices with puzzles in them and occasionally the dev ups and says, oops, you gotta start over or use a save after nnn. I haven't found any reason for that in this game. Likewise, his criticism about your coding is unfounded. . .totally. there have been few coding problems and thanks for listening to us 'beta' testers. :)
. . . (oh, thanks for fixing my 'space core/corps' typo in the first dialog...would I be irritating if I mentioned the next three places it still shows up?) Thanks for your hard work...

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Boy am I glad to hear juan palote is done with this game!! Of all the commenters Whether it is from his being over reliant on non optional walkthrus (being led by the hand) games or just 'out of tune' you can take his comments and flip them 180 degrees. This game does NOT need a walk through. The Star system and map guide of the Callisto work well and if you save a game every couple of days you can revisit some of the events you intentionally bypassed.
Xavster, I think the fact that you must irritate a few to know you'll please the many is proof that this is on the way to being a great game. BTW, there are some novel games that I do love having a walk through. They are the ones that are long, have many choices with puzzles in them and occasionally the dev ups and says, oops, you gotta start over or use a save after nnn. I haven't found any reason for that in this game. Likewise, his criticism about your coding is unfounded. . .totally. there have been few coding problems and thanks for listening to us 'beta' testers. :)
. . . (oh, thanks for fixing my 'space core/corps' typo in the first dialog...would I be irritating if I mentioned the next three places it still shows up?) Thanks for your hard work...
I mean, don't get me wrong...the first 15-20 minutes of the game you are really flying by the seat of your pants. I admit to being lost as all hell when starting out. Thankfully, there isn't anything complex going on game play wise and you can use the good ole hat holder to make some general assumptions to get you moving.

I don't think a walkthough would do much here. Quests only trigger at Beehive. The walkthrough would consist of "Visit all gold and silver stars. Progress until your able to buy/sell without getting drug over the coals. Complete missions as they come up." All done.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
The current coding only requires you to complete 3 out of 4 of the C, D, E, F quests. This coding was done prior to the map hint interface, hence finding all of them wasn't quite as easy as it is now. As such due to the precedence quests required, completing 1F and engine A was unlikely. I have change the coding in my working version to have all 4 of 4 required and also allowed the engine A quest to be available earlier.
-Many stars do not give new progress in the dialogs.
-A lot of money with nothing to buy.
-Few nude/sex scenes:
Animated scenes are good, but they are very few (only at the beginning and end). In the middle of the game there are only recurring scenes in the shower that have no progress(they good, but not offer new renders). I thought something new could be bought for the money, but no. Spent many hours on the game, but began to get bored after the first in game week.

-Backstories Kira 2:
I trained with Kira the whole game and did not understand where the end was, how many times it was necessary to attend these trainings. And only at the very end of the game, in the morning she told me her story.
-Could not figure out how to trigger Miscellaneous stories: Medbay
-Sex scene with Tanya in the shower.
The first time she was in parallel with another scene (silver star). I chose a different scene.
Then, peeping Sam added to this scene. But she was again in parallel with the other (silver star), so I chose another.
The last few times she started in the early morning and ended without Sam. Sam may be giving something new, but I didn’t understand how to make her peep.
-At the end of bedroom scenes with Tanya, Lia always comes with a bear. This is look like a bug.

Saves attached. They basically only have nude/sex scenes that I came across.

///google translate

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
As an update I have been trying to identify a glitch in the quest system over the course of this morning. The quest system is done via the use of a series of arrays for each room which contain true / false, as to whether a quest is available at each time during the course of the week. To put it bluntly this is behaving very weirdly, in that the errors are not repeatable. Sometimes it works correctly and other times it does not. The update of these arrays in the version you have, is done at the start of each day (erase old array and populate with new data). In my version I have it updating every time I advance time and also via a button and am still getting weird results.

I suspect the issue is in the way I am handling the arrays and will seek more knowledgeable sources in the goal of fixing what I have done. I know of another way of achieving the same effect without using arrays, however the coding to do it that way will be a nightmare. I will keep you posted.

Reactions: Ghostly

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
-Many stars do not give new progress in the dialogs.
-A lot of money with nothing to buy.
-Few nude/sex scenes:
Animated scenes are good, but they are very few (only at the beginning and end). In the middle of the game there are only recurring scenes in the shower that have no progress(they good, but not offer new renders). I thought something new could be bought for the money, but no. Spent many hours on the game, but began to get bored after the first in game week.

-Backstories Kira 2:
I trained with Kira the whole game and did not understand where the end was, how many times it was necessary to attend these trainings. And only at the very end of the game, in the morning she told me her story.
-Could not figure out how to trigger Miscellaneous stories: Medbay
-Sex scene with Tanya in the shower.
The first time she was in parallel with another scene (silver star). I chose a different scene.
Then, peeping Sam added to this scene. But she was again in parallel with the other (silver star), so I chose another.
The last few times she started in the early morning and ended without Sam. Sam may be giving something new, but I didn’t understand how to make her peep.
-At the end of bedroom scenes with Tanya, Lia always comes with a bear. This is look like a bug.

Saves attached. They basically only have nude/sex scenes that I came across.

///google translate
Admittedly the first part of the game is a little awkward. Once you have completed the first mission it will significantly open up in terms of scope as you start the liberation of dione main quest story. The Kara backstories / lewd content is largely related to progressing this main story line. The miscellaneous quests are to give a greater sense of the ship being a dynamic location.

If you want to get more substantially into the meat of the story, go to the map interface and progress the gold stars.

Lia turning up should alternate, so she turns up half the time. When the main story progresses, this portion also changes.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Lia turning up should alternate, so she turns up half the time. When the main story progresses, this portion also changes.
First, I fucked her alone, then with Tanya. After that, coming every time with a bear looks kind of silly.

In any case, good luck with your work.
This is only my wish and regret for the time spent. Expected more nude/sex in the progress of the game, after the first week(minimum +2 new renders in shower for every girl, every week).

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I managed to track down the source of the hint system bug and have provided a replacement file to address the problem. Simply replace the existing location.rpyc with the one linked below:
Hint System Bug Fix -

The error from what I can tell related to the way in which I was clearing the tracking array, prior to repopulating. I have run through the earlier section of the story with the revised code and did not find any hint system errors. Everyone's play style is different, hence if you happen to notice an issue, please let me know.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
First, I fucked her alone, then with Tanya. After that, coming every time with a bear looks kind of silly.

In any case, good luck with your work.
This is only my wish and regret for the time spent. Expected more nude/sex in the progress of the game, after the first week(minimum +2 new renders in shower for every girl, every week).
The game is still a work in progress and lewd content will increase with later versions of the story. The next version includes the addition of the strip club on Gideon and expansion of the relationships with Kara, Julia and Tiffany. The game will however continue to focus more on the main story line than the lewd content, in terms of development time invested.

randomhelix

Jul 7, 2018
Seriously there might be a need to change the screen new players get to see after the intro. Almost thought the game is just a prologue until I accidentaly pressed the power button on the screen and found out there is more to the game.

As a new player it was confusing on what I was to do next. Just kept on talking to people in random rooms. Until I somehow got a quest to buy a scanner for 12k.

But how the hell am i to save for 12k when trading is so shitty. The concept of import and export seems to be different in this universe. Yes prices do fluctuate but not to the extent that traders earn next to nothing when trading goods. I traded for the first week and only earned 400 credits and was not able to pay wages of the crew.

So hints were also hidden on the menu that pops up when i press the ship on the captains computer screen. Such bad design. Why not give a quick tutorial to new players or something.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-
Jul 28, 2019
Terrific game. (y)

Thought the way the prologue was optional was just right.

A couple of (minor) issues I had:
- Early on I did a sex/shower scene with Tanya which ended with Sam peeping on us. Except that it was several days before Sam was brought on board...
- And this bugs me unreasonably since Jill has head reversed when comparing her hairstyle/piercing in the lower left to the main image:
reverse.png

Reactions: Xavster

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Seriously there might be a need to change the screen new players get to see after the intro. Almost thought the game is just a prologue until I accidentaly pressed the power button on the screen and found out there is more to the game.

As a new player it was confusing on what I was to do next. Just kept on talking to people in random rooms. Until I somehow got a quest to buy a scanner for 12k.

But how the hell am i to save for 12k when trading is so shitty. The concept of import and export seems to be different in this universe. Yes prices do fluctuate but not to the extent that traders earn next to nothing when trading goods. I traded for the first week and only earned 400 credits and was not able to pay wages of the crew.

So hints were also hidden on the menu that pops up when i press the ship on the captains computer screen. Such bad design. Why not give a quick tutorial to new players or something.
It's not particularly easy to provide a quick tutorial when it is relatively easy just to click past it. There are hints contained within the computer that explains various aspects of the game. As far as raising 12,000 credits there is a hint system in the map screen which you access by pressing the following button at the top of the screen:
header_b_m.png
If you complete the main story quests (gold star) the trading will become far easier. In addition you earn 20,000 credits by completing one of the earlier main story missions.
If you have any specific adjustments to the introduction to the game please advise. Perhaps showing the user the map screen with the hint system in the intro?

Terrific game. (y)

Thought the way the prologue was optional was just right.

A couple of (minor) issues I had:
- Early on I did a sex/shower scene with Tanya which ended with Sam peeping on us. Except that it was several days before Sam was brought on board...
- And this bugs me unreasonably since Jill has head reversed when comparing her hairstyle/piercing in the lower left to the main image:
View attachment 721112
I will address the Sam showing up earlier issue. Just have to add another variable to the shower check screen. In relation to the Jill image below, I actually flipped the head shot at the bottom. I need the face to look inwards to keep consistent with all of the other head shots, however with Jill if I don't flip the image all you see is hair. :rolleyes:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Xavister after reading a couple complaints by newbies concerned with being lost upon entering the game, I went back and tried to see what their problems were. I don't want anyone criticizing your great game but, if first time players are lost when starting out, that could be a concern.
I think I see the problem. after waking up in bed, (chili flashback, burp) the next image is 'inside' the computer, which is disorienting. A newbie is wondering what's all this stuff? Hence the possible confusion. Could that image be changed so he see's the console but from the outside? So he know's he up outa bed and in the computer chair? Or could you put a big silver arrow over the bed pointing at it with some text telling him to explore all the hints in the computer before starting?
One more thing that might help is the word "EXIT" or "OFF" on the computer power button. and when he pushes it he sees is cabin with a possible text overlay (that disappears upon first click) giving him some idea of what he should do for the next couple days. "Ok, it is your ship. See if you can get to know your crew and stay in the black. Get ready for something big to happen soon..."
Finally, even though the prolog is long, it makes a great introduction and 'points' a player in the right direction when starting out. I'd opt for the option upon 'start new game' to choose with prolog(recommended)-or-without prolog.
Ok, just some thoughts. Great game!... Makes me want to live there! ;-)

Jul 28, 2019
In relation to the Jill image below, I actually flipped the head shot at the bottom. I need the face to look inwards to keep consistent with all of the other head shots, however with Jill if I don't flip the image all you see is hair. :rolleyes:
Figured that was likely the case. I didn't think of an easy solution, which is why it bugs me "unreasonably". Guess it breaks the immersion for me a bit, since I like to look for the change of expression on the face of the character (nice feature :)) but notice instead the inconsistency. If it was my choice I would probably make an exception for Jill and right align her face so that the image was consistent, at the cost of having it appear in an unusual location.

Very much looking forward to where you can take this game. :love:

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Can anyone give me some tips on this game?? ?
Like how can I increase credit
What is this stars....
Gold
Silver
Purple???

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Can anyone give me some tips on this game?? ?
Like how can I increase credit
What is this stars....
Gold
Silver
Purple???
Literally, the entire page before this covers these exact issues. You could at least do a cursory glance at it before asking the exact same questions.

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
A walkthrough of the game would be useful, I don't know what to do and how to do it after the prologue...

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Xavister after reading a couple complaints by newbies concerned with being lost upon entering the game, I went back and tried to see what their problems were. I don't want anyone criticizing your great game but, if first time players are lost when starting out, that could be a concern.
I think I see the problem. after waking up in bed, (chili flashback, burp) the next image is 'inside' the computer, which is disorienting. A newbie is wondering what's all this stuff? Hence the possible confusion. Could that image be changed so he see's the console but from the outside? So he know's he up outa bed and in the computer chair? Or could you put a big silver arrow over the bed pointing at it with some text telling him to explore all the hints in the computer before starting?
One more thing that might help is the word "EXIT" or "OFF" on the computer power button. and when he pushes it he sees is cabin with a possible text overlay (that disappears upon first click) giving him some idea of what he should do for the next couple days. "Ok, it is your ship. See if you can get to know your crew and stay in the black. Get ready for something big to happen soon..."
Finally, even though the prolog is long, it makes a great introduction and 'points' a player in the right direction when starting out. I'd opt for the option upon 'start new game' to choose with prolog(recommended)-or-without prolog.
Ok, just some thoughts. Great game!... Makes me want to live there! ;-)
I agree. I think I downloaded this game once before and didn't knew what to do after prologue was stuck on a screen like menu. I remember browsing through some stuff there not sure how to continue the story I did see a big red button to get out of the console ( which at the time I thought meant exit the game ) I probably just pressed x in top right corner thinking that was it for the content at the time.

Now onto a few days ago I downloaded this again, and with a little effort and exploration it turned out I really enjoy this game.
It was just that first step to have seen the prologue and see some details in the console to get on with the story.

Also it's hinted that trade is important and you are almost put on track to discover how that works... neglecting the story with the upgrades and help from Tiffany which makes live onboard a lot easier. ( Maybe that could be more moron proof ) I don't know
it just takes a little effort to get on track and from there the story just flows and everything gets better.

I am still curious about some choices though, for instance when you get Sam and she comes for the night visit you can respond in 2 ways, but in the end I don't see a difference between the choices?

Same goes for the mission on the compound, you can go 2 ways ( stealthy or rush the front gate )
Depending on this choice, you get slightly different scenes (one in were Kara has inner monologue or thoughts that you really care)
Which seemed endearing but other than that not really a different outcome?

Now I'm just really into this game, the renders are amazing and can't wait for further updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: professorx10
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes