tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
Xavster: It appears Racaty's Mac and PC link are switched. :unsure: Looking forward to trying/testing out your game. Thank you and Good Luck! ^/\^

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
For the ones that already played, there is grind in this game? Like do repeteable scenes to rise stats and this kind of thing?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
For the ones that already played, there is grind in this game? Like do repeteable scenes to rise stats and this kind of thing?
Good question, I'd like to know that as well. Also, is the existing content easy to reach or do I have search for it like for a needle in a haystack?
Because otherwise....

Oh great, went from good to open world. I'm out.

... this might apply. Not really fan of freeroam games that take away hours of my sparse free-time to get to a few minutes of content.

Reactions: RainMaker323

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Was excited at the notion of another sci-fi game to play but while it's visually pretty, nothing else grabbed me about it. In particular the completely linear intro was a complete turnoff. Not feeling the character is yours in the intro is a big problem for me .

Took me an age to work out how to get out of the intro and into the free roam game portion too.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I take it old saves do not work with the latest version??
Correct. Version 1 was Prologue only; in v0.02, the Prologue is still accessible via the console in the captain's quarters, but saves don't apply. The Prologue is split into 5 sections (6 if you count the Credits); when you access it, just choose a part to replay.
I'm guessing what i just downloaded wasn't a new version.
Was excited at the notion of another sci-fi game to play but while it's visually pretty, nothing else grabbed me about it. In particular the completely linear intro was a complete turnoff. Not feeling the character is yours in the intro is a big problem for me even if it changes in future sections.
You can also just skip the Prologue completely now, since it's only there from the console in the captain's quarters.
Oh great, went from good to open world. I'm out.
Good question, I'd like to know that as well. Also, is the existing content easy to reach or do I have search for it like for a needle in a haystack?
Because otherwise....

... this might apply. Not really fan of freeroam games that take away hours of my sparse free-time to get to a few minutes of content.
The open roam is more like Milfy City of F.I.L.F., where you travel to a location at a specific time for an encounter.

When wanting to visit another room/area, there will either be an arrow (when you move to, for instance, the right or bottom edge of the screen) or a door/doorway; clicking will move you. The one exception is the Corridor (where all the colored circles on the ground are); here, each circle is also a way to another room.

To make things easier, the rightmost rectangle in the controls along the top shows the room where you currently are; if you hover over an arrow, circle, door, or doorway, you will see this label change, indicating where you would end up if you clicked to move. The ship isn't huge, so finding your way around shouldn't take long.

A locator was also implemented (the i button at the top) so you can see who is in what room. So, if during dialogue someone says you should talk to Tiffany, you have a way to know where she is, and getting there shouldn't be hard. If you want to / need to jump to a later time of day, you can use the Skip Time button (>>) in the top controls as well. And, ofc, if you get stuck, you can always ask a question here.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
It is an ok game so far, a little tedious in a boring way, but I like the story and the concept. I may come back in the future.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
One thing, on the trading screen you should put which sector it is in text not just color. some people are colorblind and others forget easily and some are both ;)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Idk how much this changes (didn't really test it much), but I gathered the following as trade rates at the start of the game. If you're inclined to do the trading commodities part of the game, following is how this starts. (THIS IS NOT REQUIRED, so you don't have to do this grind if you don't want to.) I didn't realize earlier (Xavster informed me) that the color of the system is reflected in the color of the numbers when speaking with Trader Marvin (blue for Pleiades Cluster, green for Beehive Cluster, and red for Orion Nebula).

PLEIADES
CLUSTER
BEEHIVE
CLUSTER
ORION
NEBULA
Grain BUY​
35​
47​
41​
Grain SELL​
31​
43​
37​
Protein BUY​
175​
195​
267​
Protein SELL​
158​
176​
242​
Fuel BUY​
285​
219​
266​
Fuel SELL​
258​
198​
240​
Machinery BUY​
80​
86​
78​
Machinery SELL​
73​
78​
70​
Titanium BUY​
70​
74​
54​
Titanium SELL​
64​
67​
49​
Beryllium BUY​
114​
136​
109​
Beryllium SELL​
103​
123​
99​

You can also see the system's color anywhere a window can be found (every quarters, the Lounge, the Kitchen, and the Bridge). (In the case of the Beehive Cluster, you may see black instead of green in a few of the windows.)

One thing, on the trading screen you should put which sector it is in text not just color. some people are colorblind and others forget easily and some are both ;)
That's a good point; I hadn't thought about colorblindness when I mentioned this to Xavster. I did mention that the lack of labels was a bit confusing for me.

Reactions: Moonis and tonigobe

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Is it just me or is there really no skip option available? Because clicking through same multi line conversations is going to get boring fast.

Reactions: Aelth

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is it just me or is there really no skip option available? Because clicking through same multi line conversations is going to get boring fast.
AFAIK, there isn't the usual Ren'Py "Skip" command. I just click through quickly if I notice the conversation is the same as before. Note: Many bits of dialogue don't move time forward. If there's something like a one-liner, it's so short that no real time passes. You'll want to use the Skip Time button (>>) after those to avoid getting the same single line (or couple of lines) over and over for the same character.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes