RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
I didn't say you get problems with the stones when you cheat. What I did say is that you get problems with the stones when you don't sleep first. Normally you can't even reach the first stone until you slept 2-3 times if you do not cheat, that's why the only people who encounter that problem are people that cheat.

I've tried it just to make sure: The stone does not glow until you have slept and encountered that scene where the mage dark elves tortures you with flames.

No need to speak to the orc. Ever.
I thought that you needed to talk but idk, I tried to do everything.
I mean I talked to everyone to see available scenes, when you go to sleep choose to observe, etc.
Now i'll rerun the game and make a simple guide to arrive to the end

pasek

Jun 15, 2018
The orc does nothing, isn't related to the stones.

Why most of you guys can't touch the stones is because you cheat and have infinite health and stamina. That way you won't have to sleep. But you do also need to sleep to progress in the story and get the encounters.

Before the first stone in the top left mine glows you have to sleep, and for every other stone I think that you have to sleep first again.

Comes natural if you don't cheat, btw.
Thanks! :)

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
I thought that you needed to talk but idk, I tried to do everything.
I mean I talked to everyone to see available scenes, when you go to sleep choose to observe, etc.
Now i'll rerun the game and make a simple guide to arrive to the end
Most likely not necessary, since darktoz announced on his discord that he is working on an official walkthrough, so you might want to spare yourself the trouble.
And I think that is how you are supposed to play the game. If you rush through and are not looking for the additional scenes and stuff, the game is rather short when you only watch the scenes that you can't miss.

@pasek : U r welcome :)

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
Most likely not necessary, since darktoz announced on his discord that he is working on an official walkthrough, so you might want to spare yourself the trouble.
And I think that is how you are supposed to play the game. If you rush through and are not looking for the additional scenes and stuff, the game is rather short when you only watch the scenes that you can't miss.

@pasek : U r welcome :)
Well i was in the middle of it so i think i'll keep it for myself, and I don't know if you should see every scene in the same save, Kahdra(witch dark elf) tells you that they don't like whorish slaves so I think you should focus in 1 or 2 elves for their scenes. But this may only affect future updates so now you can all whore yourselves to the mistresses

Fryo8889

May 22, 2017
This episode took almost half a year. And that wasn't because the dev got lazy and worked half a year on it consistently, but because he finished his other game, "The Asylum", made a game called "Femdom City", then rebooted the game into something called "Femdom City MANTIS" which got an update as well.

So, I think it depends. He currently has two games he's working on...which is fine. As soon as he starts making a third game we will have to wait again for half a year! Plus he also talked about that Captured by Dark Elves never brought in many new patreon supporters compared to his other games, I'm not sure if the current episode did well or not...
Ok... We will must wait

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Plus he also talked about that Captured by Dark Elves never brought in many new patreon supporters compared to his other games, I'm not sure if the current episode did well or not...
Well his other games play totally differently this being only game with grind and very slow pacing he seems to have plus it being RPGMaker game is big turn off for some people having game in visual novel format makes it easier for people to try it and have positive reaction from it

Rains43

Apr 6, 2018
Since some people may want it, here's a cheat save file at the start of the game.

• Level 99
  • No skills bought (So you can watch all scenes failures as well, if you want)
  • x99 Of every buyable item (including 99 Escapers)
  • Name of the Character: Slave
  • Only answered "Stay Silent" to all choices before this point.
Hope you find it useful!

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Since some people may want it, here's a cheat save file at the start of the game.

• Level 99
  • No skills bought (So you can watch all scenes failures as well, if you want)
  • x99 Of every buyable item (including 99 Escapers)
  • Name of the Character: Slave
  • Only answered "Stay Silent" to all choices before this point.
Hope you find it useful!
It doesn't work, or I can't get it to. The game just doesn't seem to recognize it as a save.

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Because this is called episode 2, does that mean there is an episode 1 somewhere? is this a continuation of a different game?

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
It doesn't work, or I can't get it to. The game just doesn't seem to recognize it as a save.
If you save while in-game to slot 5 for example, and then change the number of the downloaded save file to 5 and replace the save you made in-game, it should recognize the save.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
My game keeps blacking out even after I downloaded the newest version. Can't I use the previous save and have to start over?

May 18, 2018
the walktrough is quite nice for the scenes but i kinda wish it had a quide for anwsers you can give when the elves talk to you for what anwser gives +like -like i guess you gota abuse save to figure out yourself

pezpez

Apr 30, 2018
does anyone else get a glitch where after touching the 2nd tablet the screen blacks out but you can still move, open menu, mine and fight monsters but the screen is still black??? need help on this please

ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
does anyone else get a glitch where after touching the 2nd tablet the screen blacks out but you can still move, open menu, mine and fight monsters but the screen is still black??? need help on this please
read the discussion up from page 30 kind regards

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
there is no orc scene,right?we can just talk with her.
There are two orc scenes. When you clear rocks and gain access to her, as you progress with touching stones, came back and talk to her. Option "what can I do for you", or something like that.

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
are there any scenes for trading the arrows because I been giving that blacksmith a dozen freaking arrows and that kid still wont change what he says about the arrows. I love this game though. Kind of a tease though.
Also I went a really long way into the game without ever realiziing i could level up my sexual skills. There should be some kinda tutorial or something that tells you that you can do that

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes