4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

KennyDCock

Jul 26, 2021
How do you find her blindfolded, cause I have walked into the room without her in the room.
did she get eaten by the cow or snake? you shouldn't need to share her with Stanford to get the solo scene. she should be in the room during the free roam before you speak to Stanford in his office.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, my game is still broken even with the hotfix. I am stuck in bed with phone. It always tells me I have more messages to check, but I have checked them all. I cannot progress.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
(1) We need a readable walkthrough, cause the current file is nothing but a blur.
Either that, or someone help me with where to go and what to do in that mansion. Cause I've been in literally every room, and clicked on every object and human possible, and it goes absolutely nowhere.
(2) Is there a way to keep Cara from getting fat and ugly? I'm not into fatties. She was hot in the beginning of the game, and I'm just not into it like this.

42toall

Jan 12, 2021
(1) We need a readable walkthrough, cause the current file is nothing but a blur.
Either that, or someone help me with where to go and what to do in that mansion. Cause I've been in literally every room, and clicked on every object and human possible, and it goes absolutely nowhere.
(2) Is there a way to keep Cara from getting fat and ugly? I'm not into fatties. She was hot in the beginning of the game, and I'm just not into it like this.
1. I don't think there's anything wrong with the walkthrough provided in the link. I downloaded and even translated that document back in March, and I just double-checked it now.

2. This is how the game operates, and to be honest, based on what I've seen elsewhere, if you can't accept these aspects, I doubt you'll be able to accept the content of future updates planned by the author.

Reactions: MalLiz

cashcreate

Jun 6, 2019
Don’t open the pdf with firefox, it will be all blurry. Open it with edge, chrome or pdf viewer. I don’t know why this happens in firefox.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
1. I don't think there's anything wrong with the walkthrough provided in the link. I downloaded and even translated that document back in March, and I just double-checked it now.

2. This is how the game operates, and to be honest, based on what I've seen elsewhere, if you can't accept these aspects, I doubt you'll be able to accept the content of future updates planned by the author.
A screenshot of what I see when I zoom into the walkthrough...definitely not readable.
screenshot.png

But, if the entire premise of the game is her turning into a globe, then I just misunderstood from the beginning what it was gonna turn into, and should never have gotten into the game. And at that point, the walkthrough doesn't even matter. So...good fapping to all. I'm out.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Don’t open the pdf with firefox, it will be all blurry. Open it with edge, chrome or pdf viewer. I don’t know why this happens in firefox.
I opened it in chrome, as well, but it doesn't matter. Apparently, the game is heading in a direction that doesn't interest me, so I'm done here, anyway.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes