4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

tuvip134

Dec 20, 2020
I have a question?? That is, do any of the female characters actually die in this story? I came to this game because it has Beastiality and horse themes, and was a bit interested in vore (girls getting wet all over)! But at the end of ep1 I saw a girl getting vore and seemingly dead, I immediately deleted the game. Furthermore, I was quite interested in the red-haired girl wearing a gold bracelet, but in the introduction I saw that girl was hit by a snake vore, will she die??

SpankyM42

Jun 20, 2022
I have a question?? That is, do any of the female characters actually die in this story? I came to this game because it has Beastiality and horse themes, and was a bit interested in vore (girls getting wet all over)! But at the end of ep1 I saw a girl getting vore and seemingly dead, I immediately deleted the game. Furthermore, I was quite interested in the red-haired girl wearing a gold bracelet, but in the introduction I saw that girl was hit by a snake vore, will she die??
They don't "have to" die if you want them still in the game. There seems to be different actions that can be taken to avoid charater deaths,,, except the girl near the beginning.
It's a matter of making saves and choosing different options.
I have no idea if any "vored" characters will make an appearance further down the track though.
Trial and error and fuck anything you can.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Cannot progress past checking messages in bed. I check all messages on my phone, and it still says I have more to check so will not let me progress the game.

Images are also WAY off size wise, 3/4 of the screen is empty sometimes.

KennyDCock

Jul 26, 2021
Will the early preview get released tomorrow from the subscribe star/Patreon? Just seen them posted on there and usually, updates are posted a week after they are posted on them. Wondering if the post is an update release or like a sneak peak for subscribe and patrons etc.
Looking forward to this EP2: Enhanced, sounds exciting to get more content around episode 2 with all of what was already there!

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
I believe you gotta make sure Suyin is alive and then walk into the room at the mayor's house while shes blindfolded and laying on the bed naked.
How do you find her blindfolded, cause I have walked into the room without her in the room.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes