4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
I didn't do squash with Stanford yet (I just accepted his squash invitation on the phone) yet Cara says:

It was a good squash session with Stan today...
It seems I'm having the phone conversation about doing squash after the squash morning code. Weird.

----

Next phone session:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but I still haven't played squash with Stan....

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2021
Please can anybody post the latest update SAVE FILES AND PERSISTENT FILE.
I completed almost the entire episode 2. But the game was uninstalled accidentally. I lost the entire game saves. Please guys.....

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CaraInCreekmaw-EP2Hotfix6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
I'm not one to kink shame... However...

What the actual fuck did I just play!?

If you are "On the fence" about playing this, and are unsure if it is up your alley... I'll tell you a little bit about how things tend to go in this game...

So there is this "Milf". She is like the trailer park version of Myriam from Project Myriam who is herself the trailer park version of Sophia from A Wife and Mother.

So that is how crazy it gets.

So, what are the sex scenes likes?

Alright so image there is this milf. You are the milf. She is goes on the road to go back to her moms house for whatever reason. People are talking blah blah blah. You meet the mom and she is great big fat ugly old woman. Then you are staying at the house with mom again. Mom has this horse, and you go out to the barn to spend some time with the horse...

The horse jumps you from behind, and it's penis grows... When I say grows... I mean grows. I'm not talking like "The Size of an arm"... No... I'm talking like "The size of a sleeping bag". So, the horse penis soon devours the milf.

Is that the end? No...

The horse then keeps you in it's belly over night or whatever and then just births you out of it's anus.

Then the game goes on for a little while, and you maybe fuck a dog or a black guy.

Then you get this potion in the male that was sent by a delivery girl. So you grab the potion from the mail and drink it up. Then you grow a dick! Then you use your penis to rape the delivery lady... After you rape the delivery lady you use your penis to eat her to get rid of the evidence. So, your penis grows again even bigger once more to the size of a sleeping bag like the horse was doing, and you eat this woman with your penis...

Moving on you go to school a bit, and if you don't teach the class right the one lady will eat you head first with your vagina...

So, you teach the class right, and go back home. Then you go back out to the barn... The horse is there, but it doesn't look like it's feeling good and it's lying on it's side like in bad shape maybe dying? So, you pull you pull out your cock and fuck this horse in the ass to bring it back to life, but that didn't work so you climb up into it's asshole and spend the night there to be birthed from it again in the morning.

It is what it is.

Reactions: Hummelfried

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
i can't find ep1 anywhere
is located here and i'm just not seeing it or was it not uploaded to f95zone?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
i can't find ep1 anywhere
is located here and i'm just not seeing it or was it not uploaded to f95zone?
It's not a separate game. The current version of the game includes Episodes 1 and 2.

kanaibankai

May 14, 2021
Hotfix does not work. I do not get the option to enter password after entering it for the first time. How can I get the prompt for the password again to enter "arac"?

Jan 10, 2020
ok...so 1st off, lemme say I'm running the compressed version; but in all my years of playing VNs using compressed versions, they have never once affected gameplay; with that being said...

1) CiC problem 1.png what's with all the split-screens in freeroaming mode once u get to Stanford's house?

2) CiC problem 2.png CiC problem 3.png I have clicked on the bookcase w/the trophies 5x after getting this prompt, but some flag is not being tripped, b/c I cannot progress past this point. Every time I leave the study n come back, it just gives the option to click on the bookcase again; cannot advance to talk to Stanford after Alexis leaves.

3) CiC problem 6.png CiC problem 4.png 1st pic is what shows when clicking library in freeroam mode, so have to click on the top of Monama's head in order to get to the next pic. 2nd pic is after convo w/Monama, but unable to click on either of the secret render easter eggs, since I can't get the full room to display without clicking on Monama.

4) CiC problem 5.png as above, this is all that displays after being prompted to "go outside" after eavesdropping on Stanford n Alexis's convo; nothing clickable to advance as specified in the w/t linked to the OP regarding Suyin, fence, n cows.

so I am unable to continue as a result of these problems...PLEASE HELP!!!

P.S. n I never got an option for any "serving tea" that I've seen referenced (n yes, I had Cara bring the needles with her)

Reactions: jimbwho
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes