AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Hey, still 90% is futa content?
I don't think it was ever that high a percentage of futa content, but currently in the UE5 there are 3 scenes, and I think one is giving a footjob to a futa, can't remember since I don't really like foot stuff

calinut

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone else have the problem of the game world just spinning or is my character just drunk as hell?

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Is there only one usable bot in this game?

I used the one boat I found to get to an island without any fireplaces and died there. Now I respawned at the last fireplace and can't get to the boat without having to swim for 20 minutes.

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Guys, I understand - pregnancy was introduced?
How is it - technological or as stupid as in the breeders of the nephilim, i.e. it went nuts, the stomach swelled and after 4 days an adult NPC teleported out of the air into the game world?))

anon54

May 6, 2020
Guys, I understand - pregnancy was introduced?
How is it - technological or as stupid as in the breeders of the nephilim, i.e. it went nuts, the stomach swelled and after 4 days an adult NPC teleported out of the air into the game world?))
It'll say that you have received sins blessing (quest), lasts about 30 minutes with every 10 minutes it gives a buff or debuff. Theres supposed to be a cutscene but there isn't. Right now its just making your belly big and then not.

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
what is with games having terrible voiceovers that contribute nothing other than telling you what you're looking at or doing. oh boy, i can't wait to hear my character tell me there's a nice tree or another enemy directly in front of my eyes
This surprisingly doesn't bother me that much. Now God of war: Ragnarok was over the top with it. Almost 5seconds and they give away the puzzle or say when you're on fire.

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
So a few things about that:
  • Unreal Engine 4 is no longer supported. That means that if they run into an issue, they cannot get any help from Epic. If there is an issue with the engine, Team Carnal is left on their own to attempt to fix it.
  • Unreal Engine 5 has a different asset development pipeline from UE4, and according to CI's developers, the differences work better with their own development workflow.
  • Despite the complaints about UE5 having higher minimum requirements compared to UE4, it actually allows the developers to do some things more efficiently than they could in UE4. Most notably, a lot of the UE5 upgrades are tied to more effectively creating immersive and open game worlds in ways that UE4 just isn't capable of handling.
The trade-offs here are pretty obvious. They're rebuilding the game from scratch, which means that a lot of the work that went into UE4 is effectively lost. Same with a lot of the UE4 content. And as mentioned above, UE5 has higher minimum requirements than UE4, so people with older computers are left with a worse experience.
I was curious about the change. The UE4 has so much put into it and now they gotta start from scratch? That fucking sucks.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Is it good to download the game now or should I wait a little longer
Just downloaded baldur gate 3 so I really don't want to waste space on a low content game right now

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
Is it good to download the game now or should I wait a little longer
Just downloaded baldur gate 3 so I really don't want to waste space on a low content game right now
It only has 3 or 4 sex scenes at the moment and the gameplay still needs Ironing out as the UE5 version is in it's infancy stage

Reactions: MrStal0ne and Cabin
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes