derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Breasts need more adjustment in this game. The larger sizes look too fake without gravity being applied to them.

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
I didn't put floaties on my horse when it touched ankle deep water. How do I get my horse back.
Use the button to summon them back, by default is the 'G' key on your keyboard.

Though be careful to not use it to much close to obstacles or your mount might duplicate itself or even get stuck in the map...(if that happens get far away and use 'G' again)
wall decor horse xD 2023-08-15 045307.png

This took less than 1 minute to happen btw :KEK:.

If are riding your horse and you touch swimmable water (deep enough that you enter swim animation) there's a high chance(100%?) of a softlock happening. Can anyone tell the devs about this.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

Though be careful to not use to much or your mount might duplicate itself or get stuck in the map...(if that happens get away and use 'G' again)
View attachment 2852360

If are riding your horse and you touch swimmable water (deep enough that you enter swim animation) there's a high chance(100%?) of a softlock happening. Can anyone tell the devs about this.

1690248573610368.png
Dat horse be vibrating.

• Haha
Reactions: MrStal0ne
Sep 30, 2022

Though be careful to not use it to much close to obstacles or your mount might duplicate itself or even get stuck in the map...(if that happens get far away and use 'G' again)
View attachment 2852360

I asked this question in the prologue or pregame whatever it’s called before the game told me about G. Thanks for the additional information about all the bugs I noticed a LOT but never any of these (except the horse duplication)

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
Found more bug for the developers to patch:

This one makes the horse become a submarine water horse :illuminati:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT2: A few more

Calling the horse while partly underwater may cause you to completely ignore water.

Loading a save where you are under water by using the previous exploit will cause to you swim temporarily...[actually only stops when walking on wooden floors?](Bonus: setting Visual Effects to low causes the game to no longer render your character eyes:alien:)

Last edited:

Pyroskillz

Feb 19, 2019
it doesn't work, i put it in the savegames folder in local but when i run the game, there is nothing :unsure:
it's quite simple to make it work, Simply make a save in the game, then change the downloaded one to have the same name, and move it to the folder, and overwrite it, the new save will look like the old save but it will be the new one.

l33tzomg

Jan 21, 2018
not a full save, but an edited save, lvl 10 start at first camp fire, 2000 attribute points to spend and 10000 essence.
Is this for the UE4 version or UE5? when i paste it into the Appdata/Local/CArnal_instinct/saved/savegames it doesnt appear in the load game menu. Similarly, all the other saves in this location have another file with it e.g. Quicksave_Slot1_D.sav? I have no idea if this is required for the save to function so someone please correct me if im wrong. Same goes for the replacing an existing save with this.

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
Could anyone send me a link to the latest ue4 version all the links wont work for me. send me the zip file if anyone is willing or a mega link

AAA321321

Sep 20, 2021
Well it took a while but I finally got the mixdrop link to work, after having to close a whole lot of ads.

Step 1: Make an account. Go to the main website mixdrop.ag and make an account. I'd suggest using a throwaway email.

Step 2: Go to your user panel. It's the button on the top right.

Step 3: Click the + button and click on remote upload. Wait for the icon on the right to turn blue.

Step 4: Once the file actually says the correct file name, click on the file name and it'll bring you to a version of the download website that won't send you an ad for clicking anything.

• Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes