Shinra33459

Jul 13, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble with the UE5 version not saving your controller configuration? No matter what buttons I reassign or choosing to inverse the sticks, nothing changes

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I've noticed some graphics settings doing wonky things, for instance the texture resolution slider keeps reverting to 100% even after lowering it. Seems like a UE5 issue though since several UE5 based games have that very same problem of the graphics settings reverting on their own and not saving properly.

Mr.Zet

Feb 8, 2023
Does anyone know where I can find the save data so that I can keep the save between versions?
for U4 version - %AppData%\Local\Carnal_Instinct\Saved\SaveGames
for U5 version - %AppData%\Local\Carnal_Instinct_UE5\Saved\SaveGames

but U4 version saves are incompatible/poorly compatible with U5 version.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrStal0ne

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
New save -
I tried to paste it in the seve file folder but it doesn't show up in the game Load menu.
-I tried to rename it to an existing save, And replace it but that didn't help either :cry:

What hew I do wrong that it doesn't show up in Geme Load Menü?:unsure:

Can someone help me with this?!:coffee:

Mr.Zet

Feb 8, 2023
I tried to paste it in the seve file folder but it doesn't show up in the game Load menu.
-I tried to rename it to an existing save, And replace it but that didn't help either :cry:

What hew I do wrong that it doesn't show up in Geme Load Menü?:unsure:

Can someone help me with this?!:coffee:

1.Go into the game,
2. load any save,
3.press [save],
you will see the inscription "game saved",
4.exit the game,
5. open folder %AppData%\Local\Carnal_Instinct_UE5\Saved\SaveGames
6. copy the filename with the largest number at the end, for example: "Quicksave_Slot14"
7. rename the downloaded save file exactly the same (for example: Quicksave_Slot14)
8. move it to the SaveGames folder (allow replacement)
9. ready!) in the game you can choose this save

Last edited:

Mr.Zet

Feb 8, 2023
Dus the "Carnal instinct level" du anyfing or unlocks any feature?
I have not worked in this direction yet.
"Carnal instinct level" is pumped in NSFW scenes. In the near future I will definitely study them all. At the moment I don't see him opening anything. I completed the quests and I can't figure out where to get more, or they are already over xD

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I have not worked in this direction yet.
"Carnal instinct level" is pumped in NSFW scenes. In the near future I will definitely study them all. At the moment I don't see him opening anything. I completed the quests and I can't figure out where to get more, or they are already over xD
There's an awful game-ruining bug you can find in this direction if you're not careful. Do not unlock pregnancy mechanics at the statues on the island with the 2 Stork-masked doctors. If your character gets pregnant past once each time after results in -10 melee damage reduction, the reason being that the temporary bonus statuses are given during a non-repeating quest but the script that's supposed to reduce your stats back to their original numbers recurs infinitely. When your character impregnates an NPC the same screen also appears so the stat reduction bug might happen then too. This game automatically deletes saves when it hits a set limit so you probably won't notice the problem until it's too late.

Edit: I forgot to mention what Carnal Instinct Level does. It raises Fertility and Virility each level, by I think 10% each time. This makes the Fate stat kinda useless because you'll max Fer and Vir by Carnal Instinct alone and crit boosts from the stat are too low if you know to focus on strength since that's the only legit and reliable option. There's no economy or crafting to get more arrows for ranged, and the magic system is unfinished so there's no point in spending towards that either. I did find 3 janky spells hidden on an unmentioned set of hotkeys. The lava spout is overpowered so it's probably just a developer test on hitbox detection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Zet

Magnaalecta

Jul 4, 2019
View attachment 1712767

Overview:
Our journey begins in a realm of ancient myth, where the life-giving waters of the Euphoris river meet the sandswept ruins of Sabu. The God-Queen Kethra has not been seen for a thousand years, but rumors of her return are uttered in hushed tones throughout the sprawling villages along the shoreline of the once mighty waterway. Deprived of its divine empress, Sabu has fallen under the rule of eight demigods, powerful beings that once served Kethra as bodyguards. Unchecked, these immortals now vie for power as warlords, their conquest bathing Sabu with the blood of the innocent.

Free-roam 3D game inspired from ancient Egypt, with loads of furry

Thread Updated: 2023-08-01
Release Date: 2023-08-01
Developer: Team Carnal Instinct - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-08-01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

If you have a new version please share it through a Report or Ticket instead of posting it publicly ;)

DOWNLOAD
Win
(Unreal5 Beta): - - -
Win (Unreal4): - -

Extras: Guide/Hints - - Full Save Game

View attachment 1712717 View attachment 1712711 View attachment 1712712 View attachment 1712714 View attachment 1712715 View attachment 1712727 View attachment 1712716 View attachment 1712718 View attachment 1712719 View attachment 1712720 View attachment 1712721 View attachment 1712724 View attachment 1712728 View attachment 1712723 View attachment 1712729 View attachment 1712725 View attachment 1712726 View attachment 1712748
Can someone add a way to download the game with gofile pls?

Reactions: ToTeras

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
Is it possible to reupload the U4 version on other mirrors like gofile, pixeldrain, terminal, mega? the current mirrors takes like 2 hrs when i can dl it in 15 mins on other sites.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

Mr.Zet

Feb 8, 2023
There's an awful game-ruining bug you can find in this direction if you're not careful. Do not unlock pregnancy mechanics at the statues on the island with the 2 Stork-masked doctors. If your character gets pregnant past once each time after results in -10 melee damage reduction, the reason being that the temporary bonus statuses are given during a non-repeating quest but the script that's supposed to reduce your stats back to their original numbers recurs infinitely. When your character impregnates an NPC the same screen also appears so the stat reduction bug might happen then too. This game automatically deletes saves when it hits a set limit so you probably won't notice the problem until it's too late.

Edit: I forgot to mention what Carnal Instinct Level does. It raises Fertility and Virility each level, by I think 10% each time. This makes the Fate stat kinda useless because you'll max Fer and Vir by Carnal Instinct alone and crit boosts from the stat are too low if you know to focus on strength since that's the only legit and reliable option. There's no economy or crafting to get more arrows for ranged, and the magic system is unfinished so there's no point in spending towards that either. I did find 3 janky spells hidden on an unmentioned set of hotkeys. The lava spout is overpowered so it's probably just a developer test on hitbox detection.

thank you very much for the information!
Could you suggest these "magic" hotkeys ?))

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
thank you very much for the information!
Could you suggest these "magic" hotkeys ?))
This was a bit tricky to answer since I had a gaming mouse that has more buttons than a typical office mouse and I found the spell cast hotkey there. I can cast magic spells by pushing my middle mouse wheel sideways to the left - this mouse's scroll wheel has the usual middle press down as well as tilt left and right for 2 more buttons. Changing spell is done through further alphanum number keys, like alphanum_3 and onwards.

By default you already have the lava spout spell selected. You do have an invisible magic bar that automatically refills, so you will lose the ability to cast magic if you cast too many spells at once but you'll recover the magic quickly after a short time. There's a melee-rush type of spell that's one stabbing lunge forward that's too hard to use practically for me to care testing, and another spell that applies a lasting glowing effect for a while that indicates that it's making my character stronger in some way but I don't have any way to discern what's happening if anything. Since the magic system is not complete the other 2 spells may not actually be doing anything. That said, have fun killing enemies in one hit with the lava spout if the enemy is not immune to fire. The stone guardian enemies are 100% immune and do not get hurt.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes