Joey_Boy

Jul 22, 2022
If there's less than 3, report it.
Don't hope for Mega though, those get pulled down fast.
Fair enough I was just wondering because the only link that works in the terminal one and for some reason I cant download it because of ''Network error'' If there was a pixel drain link then it would probably work Ig

Mr.Zet

Feb 8, 2023
This was a bit tricky to answer since I had a gaming mouse that has more buttons than a typical office mouse and I found the spell cast hotkey there. I can cast magic spells by pushing my middle mouse wheel sideways to the left - this mouse's scroll wheel has the usual middle press down as well as tilt left and right for 2 more buttons. Changing spell is done through further alphanum number keys, like alphanum_3 and onwards.

By default you already have the lava spout spell selected. You do have an invisible magic bar that automatically refills, so you will lose the ability to cast magic if you cast too many spells at once but you'll recover the magic quickly after a short time. There's a melee-rush type of spell that's one stabbing lunge forward that's too hard to use practically for me to care testing, and another spell that applies a lasting glowing effect for a while that indicates that it's making my character stronger in some way but I don't have any way to discern what's happening if anything. Since the magic system is not complete the other 2 spells may not actually be doing anything. That said, have fun killing enemies in one hit with the lava spout if the enemy is not immune to fire. The stone guardian enemies are 100% immune and do not get hurt.
thanks for the detailed answer)

Blain

May 30, 2017
Hello, can you play with other characters or you have to complete objetives? Since I have said photos of different characters

Azzyikes

Aug 15, 2023
So is the tomb just... bugged or somethin'? I looked in it for a straight hour, and theres nothing inside about Anubis's eye. Alsow hats with the mouse curser leaving the screen, that normal?

Mar 21, 2023
1.Go into the game,
2. load any save,
3.press [save],
you will see the inscription "game saved",
4.exit the game,
5. open folder %AppData%\Local\Carnal_Instinct_UE5\Saved\SaveGames
6. copy the filename with the largest number at the end, for example: "Quicksave_Slot14"
7. rename the downloaded save file exactly the same (for example: Quicksave_Slot14)
8. move it to the SaveGames folder (allow replacement)
9. ready!) in the game you can choose this save
I did this and it worked. Thanks. However, where are all the other characters you can interact with and play the scenes with? Also how can I change my character? Are these options only in the U4 build currently?

Mr.Zet

Feb 8, 2023
I did this and it worked. Thanks. However, where are all the other characters you can interact with and play the scenes with? Also how can I change my character? Are these options only in the U4 build currently?
You can change the character's appearance only with the help of a special obelisk ->

Mr.Zet

Feb 8, 2023
You can interact with NPCs, but unfortunately there are very few of them. I myself have not yet figured out how to return the inhabitants to the village, perhaps only in the next update.

ElaineC15

Jul 4, 2020
So, the uploadhaven link is not the game. It tries to get you to download an 80mb .exe instead of the 3.7gb .rar file.

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
So I tried the UE5 version yesterday and it was playable at a 40something FPS with around medium settings. Today I opened it again and the FPS is just getting locked at around 15-16 on any settings no matter what. In the pause menu I get the normal, expected FPS, but during gameplay it's back to 15-16. What the hell could have happened?

On a related note, turning off that Lumen thing entirely gives me amazing FPS (barring the current issue of getting locked) but it causes visual glitches like this everywhere:

Screenshot (661).png

Edit: Okay yeah there's definitely some sort of save/load corruption bug. Loading an older save restored normal FPS, but any new save and load from then on brings back the low FPS, and any save and load further than that lowered even more (4-5). Basically I can't load any saves newer than my current stable one without crippling the FPS further and further.

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
So whats the diffrence between Unreal 4 and 5?
This is a frequently asked question. In short, UE5 is getting more work done. UE4 is dead but more developed.

UE4 version is the previous build, which means it got father but was retired with the interest to build more content on a better game engine. UE5 is the new one that has less content, but it is developed relatively faster than the UE4 version was because much of the work is porting assets from the previous build, mostly only slowing down for additional effort required for some porting, bugfixes, revising content to work better in the rebuild, and adding new content.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes