HDX8813

Nov 27, 2021
I hope the character creation improve because the current female MC is ugly and chunky, a huge downgrade from the previous UE4 version. Also can she get a human head? All I see now are non human ones. Also they cost in game currency to unlock which is a pain, part of the appeal of the previous version was the ability to change cosmetics whenever you felt like it.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
UE5 is the biggest disappointment =/ wish they kept working on UE4 add the pregnancy system into UE4 and do UE5 AFRTER its finished.... why they added a preg system to a game with 0 character customization is stupid

SteelTiger

Oct 6, 2020
1703468769320.png
i can't even pickup a stick
yes i tried both pressing once and holding down the key
(Edit: a complet restart fixed it in a new game)

Last edited:

SteelTiger

Oct 6, 2020
There are plenty of games with pregnancy but no character customization. This is not one of those games.
UE5 is the biggest disappointment =/ wish they kept working on UE4 add the pregnancy system into UE4 and do UE5 AFRTER its finished.... why they added a preg system to a game with 0 character customization is stupid
btw
Yes, but character generation is not available at the start. You need to run through the intro area and then complete a side quest in the next area in order to unlock it.

Dec 14, 2018
I just tried UE5 build. Game looks gorgeous. I never felt same joy of exploration since I played wow long long long ago.
I loved quests and story and little hand-crafted short stories. I like ability to choose "voyeur" camera angles and placements. I liked voiced dialogs too.
But this game need much much more actual SEX. For the love of Anubis ! I remember that old ue4 version had lots and lots of it. And i liked it. It would be nice to have more save slots too. And maybe easier climbing action. genshin and zelda spoiled me too much. For some reason map was not showing me direction of look of my character. Maybe cause I use sandbox.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
the first 2 dl links for UE5 are deleted, the others download at 100kb/s... would be cool to have a gofile up

Aizion

Jul 26, 2019
Damn, this game made in unity UE is actually being consistent?

I'll keep an eye on this

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes