Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
The UE5 Beta Version crashes after the first boss fight of the game. I fought a bunch of cursed enemies, including a berserker, before the cutscene played and freaked out.

1703509427961.png

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Well subscribe to the Patreon then, as that's the only way to get it.

It won't leak as you need to verify your account to play
It's too expensive to pay for a game that hasn't been made. Moreover, the release of this complete game will most likely only happen in 2-10 years (I just think so). This is too long.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
If you have to wait a season for the update, then I don’t mind (meaning that it will most likely come out by spring) This applies to any project that is outside of Steam, or similar projects. Like, instead of paying once, they tell you to pay $20 once a month. It's too expensive and there's so little content (if you buy the game on Steam). So let the authors make adequate prices for entry into the early build or give eternal access to these builds through logging into your account. And the password comes by email. I understand that in this way it will be possible to sell accounts with access to betas. But renewing your subscription once a month for $20 is just a robbery.

• Angry
Reactions: MrStal0ne

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
It's too expensive to pay for a game that hasn't been made. Moreover, the release of this complete game will most likely only happen in 2-10 years (I just think so). This is too long.
If you have to wait a season for the update, then I don’t mind (meaning that it will most likely come out by spring) This applies to any project that is outside of Steam, or similar projects. Like, instead of paying once, they tell you to pay $20 once a month. It's too expensive and there's so little content (if you buy the game on Steam). So let the authors make adequate prices for entry into the early build or give eternal access to these builds through logging into your account. And the password comes by email. I understand that in this way it will be possible to sell accounts with access to betas. But renewing your subscription once a month for $20 is just a robbery.
Then wait for the next Steam content update, which will have the centaurs in it. The developers are very clear on this front: if your only interest is the game, buy it on steam. If you want to help support development, subscribe on Patreon. They even have lower Patreon tiers with no access to the game at all specifically because of that.

Blaming the developers for offering a temporary bonus to the Patreon subscribers as a reward for actively supporting the game's development is rather rude. Without the Patreon subscribers, we wouldn't be seeing more updates to this game at all because Steam sales don't provide enough income for them to get by on just Carnal Instinct.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
This needs a torrent file or something. My usual like MEGA or Pixeldrain are dead. The others are okay but 200+kbps in that 1 hour wait time will sometimes cause some of these downloads to just die in the middle and you have to download it again. That's been my past 3 HOURS of jumping from download site to download site.

Reactions: Dawndmon

loliwitch

Jun 10, 2020
This needs a torrent file or something. My usual like MEGA or Pixeldrain are dead. The others are okay but 200+kbps in that 1 hour wait time will sometimes cause some of these downloads to just die in the middle and you have to download it again. That's been my past 3 HOURS of jumping from download site to download site.
Create .torrent for UE5 version
upd
ok, i stopped all mine torrents and things goes lilbit faster, but still 1 mb/s. I don't know why cuz all settings on unlimited speed.
upd
alright, i downloaded mine torrent 2 d ago from OP mega link (now it's dead link)
and download the game from this post https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-instinct-2023-12-20-team-carnal-instinct.65211/post-12532015
and somehow both sizes are different.
Cancel my torrent, cuz i am confused with versions right now. Sorry for bothering anyone.

Last edited:

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
A lot less, but the gameplay, graphics, and overall performance is smoother. At least on my pc it is. Plus the story is different, you don't just show up on the docks and are given free reign despite being a slave.
so wait... there is less sex in the game? mm.. I should probably wait another year then?

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone, i've just discovered this game, and i'm wondering if you too have an issue with the first boss (the lich-like mob), after killing it, i'm stuck in the arena, his life bar is still there, but the mod is missing...

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Damn

If only Wildlife devs could learn something from Team carnal instinct.
What exactly?
Lack of animations? Missing sandbox editor? Too few human content? Cum that disappears instead of landing on the sex partners body? Clipping hands and genitals?

If any, then Carnal Instinct can learn a lot from Wild Life.

• Angry
Reactions: MrStal0ne

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
What exactly?
Lack of animations? Missing sandbox editor? Too few human content? Cum that disappears instead of landing on the sex partners body? Clipping hands and genitals?

If any, then Carnal Instinct can learn a lot from Wild Life.
You forgot "making an actual game rather than a sex sandbox", which is clearly what they were referring to.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes