Pimone

Mar 29, 2021
Once you accept the quest from the slavers' boss, you can go to a nearby camp where three fugitive slaves are. Press Tab to select that item in the same way you use ranged magic. Target one of the slaves and hold down the Q button until the slave is sucked into the jar.
Return to the boss to finish the quest.

Later you can catch slaves repeatedly and sell them to a slave trader for 100 gold each.
You Mean just hold the Q button ?

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
You Mean just hold the Q button ?
Sorry, here's correction:
once it's activated with Tab, target the slave and click/hold left mouse button (same as for regular attacks).
Then you will see animation and visual effects.

Last edited:

godl159

Dec 31, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to put a save downloaded from this forum into my save files correctly please?

If Steam user u are then u go to user then ur pc name folder then appdata then local ..u should see game folder name .. if u cant see appdata then go to view and click on Hidden Items.
Non Steam user also same

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Thank you very much, thanks to a friend I was able to fix the save issue, but I'll ask something else, does anyone have a complete save?

Futa_Lover13

Apr 1, 2019
Sorry, here's correction:
once it's activated with Tab, target the slave and click/hold left mouse button (same as for regular attacks).
Then you will see animation and visual effects.
It's not working for me. First, Sehet isn't in the cage. When I point the jar at her, the crosshairs light up red for a second, then go back to white. When I press and hold left mouse button, it doesn't light up purple, only making a sound and then nothing.

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
Is me or the controllers are wacky as hell? Some are binded to the keyboard other to the pad. I can go to the inventory by pressing "I" but for the " form" menu i need the RB and if i open the inventory whit the pad i need to use the mouse to select the items. can't open the the selection weel binded on the "tab" with a controller or go to the map.

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Hi everybody, any difference between UE4 and UE5 version? first time playing this game.
From what I understand, they are quite different versions. For example, the maps of the versions are different and the story is not clear to me, since I have only played the EU5 version. However, it seems to be slightly different. Anyway, I recommend playing the UE5 version, since it is the one the developers are currently working on and the UE4 version no longer has a future. Another thing to mention is that the UE4 version has more scenes, but you have to consider that most of the content in that game is hetero/futa. From the little I know, if you are looking for lesbian and gay content it is more complicated, since there are fewer scenes, especially gay content if that is what interests you.

Naila

Apr 5, 2023
I would play the UE4 version first. Maybe it won't be developed any further, but it does contain a lot of content.Trying them out second would be a technical step backwards. ^^

I played the very first version of UE5, you could hardly do anything, and there was no H-scene or nudity. I haven't started it since then because I haven't seen everything in the UE4 version.

So I can't say how much overlap there is between the two versions.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
On UE5, did I fuck myself by using the shrine before Amara's quest? I appear to be soft locked....

Last edited:

amplexus

Dec 19, 2017
Just re-installed this game. Gonna start over from scratch.\
I used to know how to make bigger boobs than the game allows.... does anyone here remember how to do it?
Also, is it possible in the UE5 version?

Sona Exia

Dec 15, 2021
How to solve the “Masquerade” quest bug when fighting the boss (Felreq)? I've reduced the boss' hp by 25%, but sometimes I can't attack the statue in the middle. Then when I can attack the statue, in the next phase, I can't attack it.

Sona Exia

Dec 15, 2021
Just re-installed this game. Gonna start over from scratch.\
I used to know how to make bigger boobs than the game allows.... does anyone here remember how to do it?
UE4: I -> Forms -> Body Symbol
For UE5 I don't know

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
In the UE5 version you start in a remote area as a "Formless", i.e. a mummy wearing a mask.

First you must complete the quest that takes you from the starter's area to mainland.
Once you are there, you have to accept the Masquerade quest, defeat the boss (Felreq) and communicate with the Shrine.
Then you can unlock the Human form (or pick something else), choose the genitals, and modify your looks and body measurements via the Shrine's interface.

Note (the bug alert): do NOT approach the Shrine before completing the quest, else you are screwed.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
sometimes I can't attack the statue in the middle. Then when I can attack the statue, in the next phase, I can't attack it.
Just beat the crap out of Felreq, and when she's gone, promptly attack the statue.
Once Felreq reappears, attack her again.
Rince, repeat.
The annoying part is that you have to chase Felreq while she's teleporting around. So, make sure you have enough health potions and something better than a wooden stick as a weapon.

Reactions: Sona Exia
4.00 star(s) 87 Votes