CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Are you just choosing to ignore the major update that came out two weeks ago because it isn't available for free via a shady download link here? Or have you not bothered to make any attempt to check the news or recent posts on the thread?
He might have to use this site to find out what's coming cause on steam the last news came around June 1st. The devs don't give info on steam unless it's the update it's self. Also no need to be a dick to people it will just make them ignore you, just saying.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
He might have to use this site to find out what's coming cause on steam the last news came around June 1st. The devs don't give info on steam unless it's the update it's self. Also no need to be a dick to people it will just make them ignore you, just saying.
I already tried that with coomersjob. They came back, ignored what I said, and posted essentially the same type of message a second time:

1727193045998.png

The Patreon is linked in the first post of the thread and checking there (even without logging in) will give you this:

1727191752919.png

Not only that, but if you try to skim the last couple of pages of the thread it is very hard to miss the update post when I copied it in because it is a massive, image filled post that starts with a big header:

1727191843848.png

It's one thing to be nice to everyone. It's another thing entirely to reward people for not even bothering to try to look for information. I refuse to do the latter.

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is there a new changelog yet?
Nope, changelog on the Patreon post is still just "(COMING SOON)"

TBH, I never expected them to add it. They never backtrack to add changelogs when they do that. Instead we'll see the changelog when they release the update on steam, or for a lower Patreon tier. Speaking of which, the lower tier's update is now running over a week late.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

wolfkali

Oct 23, 2023
not bad.
the controller support need more work.
and i'm stuck at - "No Rest for the Wicked" quest.
i gathered everything but when i speak with the npc nothing happens.

any solution other than starting a new game?
maybe some save editor or console?
Regrettably it happens in the new missions, but I thought that in the missions of capturing exclavos I can't interact with the guy in the place. The only option is to restart. I intend to break the game in many ways but this problem will always arise in these missions at all times

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is there pregnancy content?If it contains,I want to support them.
Yes, but not much. In the UE5 version the player can be impregnated, which applies a temporary debuff and goes away eventually because birth is not yet implemented. You can also impregnate one npc at the moment, to similar effect. In the UE4 version it doesn't even go that far - there's just an impregnation-themed encounter with a specific centaur.

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
sooooo i decided to try the game again and im stuck on the 'if it bleeds' quest. can't get past the first part, apparently the cursed anubite is supposed to drop something but i doesn't drop anything when i kill it. ive tried like 5 times already

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey All!

We've had a rocky launch to DSS2 with lots of issues that we have been busy fixing. We released v0.5.204 for Avatar yesterday and today I've pushed v0.5.205 with additional fixes. Please grab the latest version from the launcher.
For a proper rundown of everything we've added in this update please check out our (Edit: I copied that post into this thread here) from last week.

A full changelog for v0.5.201 and v0.5.205 can be found below, as always thank you for your support. For bug reports & support please check out our channels on discord, or you can always email us support@carnal-instinct.com or message us here on Patreon,

Thank you all for your supprort!

Team Carnal Instinct
CHANGELOG

v0.501 Patch Notes

• Added new Dynamic Sex System 2 (Including Camera, Physics, POV, Clothing etc)
  • Added DSS2 Scene - Damaris Facesit
  • Added DSS2 Scene -Damaris Kissing
  • Added DSS2 Scene -Mera Bent over Table
  • Added DSS2 Scene -Anubite Male Doggy
  • Added DSS2 Scene - Handmaiden ChairBJ
  • Added new Romance - Demaris
  • Added new Romance - Mera
  • Added new Mini-Quest troubles in Ikenni Villa
  • Added new Mini-Quest Master Baiter
  • Added new Mini-Quest Fishing for the Fold
  • Added new World Event for Amonhoteph
  • Added Lovense Integration
  • Added new dong tint system
  • Added a new Fishing System - see Blog
  • Added cock bulges to Inquisitor's Skirt
  • Added cock bulges to Golden Bedlah
  • Added cock bulges to Anubite Skirt
  • Added cock bulges to Bloodseeker's Skirt
  • Added new cum system(new sweat & wet system to come)
  • Added extra detail and collision to all Character Models
  • Added keybinds for almost every action ingame to improve controller support/accesibility
  • Added new UI Notification for Romance/Reputation changes
  • Added Sahmon & Perchet Fishing dialog
  • Changed the Body Material System(this will allow for easier to make new cosmetics)
  • Changed the Forms/Cosemetics UI
  • Changed global lighting to fix dungeon issues
  • Changed ambient dialog to prevent issues with save/loading NPCs
  • Fixed issues with the settings menu
  • Fixed issues with the settings UI
  • Fixed issues with adding items to inventory
  • Fixed issues with Amohoteph
  • Fixed collision issues with lots of foliage
  • Fixed isssues with Amara
  • Fixed issues with the Kabal'rah elevators
  • Fixed issues with Slave Cages
  • Fixed issues with the Golden Skull
  • Fixed issues with Sotema
  • Fixed dungeon killplane
  • Fixed issues with Alkippe
  • Fixed issues with the swim bar
  • Fixed issues with the crocodile collision
  • Fixed lots of mapping errors
  • Fixed quest objective markers
  • Fixed issues with Mesatnofret
  • Fixed issues with Reseph
  • Fixed issues with Axis movement keybinds
  • Fixed various campfire & Map Names
  • Fixed issues with crouching getting stuck
  • Fixed issues with Dialog Lipsync
  • Fixed incorrect form name showing on character screen for some forms
  • Fixed CI vision colour for many NPCs
  • Fixed issues with TPS

Misc
  • Lots of UI updates to Cosmetics, Forms, Death Screen, Saves, Settings, etc. Including better Controller support
  • Optimized various NPCs
  • Fixed typos, missing names, missing markers
  • Update from Unreal Engine 5.3->5.4(Performance Improvements & Better Steam Deck Support)
  • New loading screen videos & startup backgrounds
  • Updated Lovense to latest version

v0.5.205 Patch Notes
  • Fixed Damaris Walk Pathing
  • Fixed Damaris Walk Teleporting when Stuck
  • Fixed Safiya Quest Requirements
  • Fixed crashing issues with new Cum
  • Fixed cock checks on Mera
  • Fixed issues with Mera Moving
  • Fixed issues with Mera & Damaris Teleport post-load
  • Fixed issues with dialog system crashes with the old woman
  • Fixed issues with the male Anubite Skirt
  • Fixed issues with Adding & Removing items from the Inventory with Fishing
  • Fixed issues with Cocks during Climax in DSS2
  • Fixed issues with Head Physics during Male + Damaris Kissing Scene
  • Fixed issues with POV being available for non-appropriate DSS2 Scenes
  • Fixed issues with some Gender sounds playing incorrectly
  • Fixed issues with some interactable traces fasiling
  • Fixed issues with mounting/dismounting being funky sometimes
  • Fixed issues with swim diving
  • Fixed issues with Effigies not burning
  • Fixed issues with Jamila & Rashan
  • Fixed issues with drac and jackal male tails
  • Fixed clothes being missing from dead NPCs
  • Fixed issues with the Handmaiden Chair BJ Scene
  • Fixed additional crashing issues with new Cum
  • Fixed issues with handmaiden6 floating
  • Fixed Ikkenni Villa mapping issues
  • Fixed the fishing keybind
  • Fixed issues with Moswen out of bounds auto-save issues
  • Fixed issues with DSS2 intro auto-deny for when it loads slowly
  • Fixed issues with mounting and safety check for if it teleports you under the map or flying into the air

Misc
  • Added quest rewards to many that were missing
  • Added missing quest markers
  • Added compare item keybind to UI
  • Added alternate Mera quest objectives
Per usual, please do not request Patreon builds get uploaded to this thread. They have protections that, if not removed, require sharing information that will compromise a Patreon account in order to successfully load the game. The same update will come to Steam, with bugfixes, in early October.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
" Inquisitor's Skirt "
Inquisitor... when did we capture her for the first time...
"detail and collision to all Character Models "
I wonder if that will fix those awkward dicks missing the holes all the time

Does anyone know - is there a way to fix character moving behavior? In the UE4 build when pressing left or right char runs left/right. In UE5 build char just turns a little but facing mostly forward. It is wierd.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Steam Release?

This game has like no content on top of having content from the tags fully removed, i.e. "GAY".
There's M/M content in both the UE4 and UE5 versions. The tags on this thread that are specific to one version or another are:
  • group sex: UE4
  • handjob: UE4 (the UE5 version has a footjob scene, though)
  • incest: UE4
  • internal view: UE4
  • multiple protagonist: There's actually only one protag for this game, so this tag doesn't really apply to either version
  • tentacles: UE4
  • vore: Like with the multiple protagonist tag, this one doesn't really apply to either version.
To be honest, I haven't actually tried the latest UE5 version yet so I could be wrong about some of these not having been implemented. But M/M scenes have been in UE5 for a while now, and even if they hadn't this thread has both UE4 and UE5 available for download and no mechanism to separate the tags, so we're just kind of stuck with this mess because the only way to fix it would be to make a new thread for the UE5 version and tag that accordingly.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
An update from the discord server - the new Steam release has been delayed until mid-October.
View attachment 4076714
Was just about to ask if it was still due early October, got my answer, hopefully no more delays!

This update looks fire from what I've been reading. Primarily excited to finally have cum stick to the body. Are all the animations going to be DSS2, or will it just be some?

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes