Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
lol. Now you're just moving the goalposts. I have access to the latest version of the game, and I am using the wiki (which has been updated to have that version's content) for data. That content doesn't stop existing just because you don't have it.
And I am talking about what I can play, isn't it obvious? How can I analyze something I can't play? When update comes, I'll try it and will see for myself.
If you want to continue this talk then, you're welcome. But for now my point stands.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
And I am talking about what I can play, isn't it obvious? How can I analyze something I can't play? When update comes, I'll try it and will see for myself.
If you want to continue this talk then, you're welcome. But for now my point stands.
It's obvious that you were talking about Carnal Instinct, as was I. But neither of us stated what versions we were talking about. Considering the frequency with which I copy subscriber-only info (such as the paywalled news posts) into this thread, I thought it might be obvious that I would be talking about the latest version of the game.

But it seems we both assumed.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Extrapolating from prior versions puts UE6 in 2030
He's not wrong though, time window for UE6 release is more like 2026-2030. The game WON'T be out by that time window, nowhere near it at the current speed and knowing the devs like upgrading the engine everytime they get the chance, you can bet they'll use the UE6 coming out as an excuse to scrap the game and start over to milk as much as possible.
The next update (supposedly mid-october) coming is STILL a pre-alpha build. From that March 2023 announcement, we should already be in beta phase, it's not the case.
At that point it's a given the devs are voluntarily slowing down the dev process.
You can simp as much as you want (no offense) but the game won't ever be completed.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
You can simp as much as you want (no offense) but the game won't ever be completed.
Ehhh, I'm not recommending the game specifically. I'm just taking exception to people blatantly misrepresenting it. I'm very open on my opinion of their abilities as devs, especially how little work they put into QA and how little skill they have with programming and mechanical design.

They're very good at "pretty" by some usages of the word, and they're definitely creating something that is more of a "game" than the vast majority of content available on this forum. But they have an abysmal lack of critical skills and it's been hurting this game for a long, long time.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
It's obvious that you were talking about Carnal Instinct, as was I. But neither of us stated what versions we were talking about. Considering the frequency with which I copy subscriber-only info (such as the paywalled news posts) into this thread, I thought it might be obvious that I would be talking about the latest version of the game.

But it seems we both assumed.
Point taken, should specify my statements.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Ehhh, I'm not recommending the game specifically. I'm just taking exception to people blatantly misrepresenting it. I'm very open on my opinion of their abilities as devs, especially how little work they put into QA and how little skill they have with programming and mechanical design.

They're very good at "pretty" by some usages of the word, and they're definitely creating something that is more of a "game" than the vast majority of content available on this forum. But they have an abysmal lack of critical skills and it's been hurting this game for a long, long time.
Btw, I wasn't trying to be an asshole here. You've been around this thread for a good bit and most of the time it just felt like you were defending them so much, it did come out as a little simpy.
You've made your point clear and I appreciate that. Gives me a better understanding of your view on all of this.
I'm just personally mad at them probably because I'm a customer who bought the UE4 version and didn't want all of this UE5 bs.

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
He's not wrong though, time window for UE6 release is more like 2026-2030. The game WON'T be out by that time window, nowhere near it at the current speed and knowing the devs like upgrading the engine everytime they get the chance, you can bet they'll use the UE6 coming out as an excuse to scrap the game and start over to milk as much as possible.
The next update (supposedly mid-october) coming is STILL a pre-alpha build. From that March 2023 announcement, we should already be in beta phase, it's not the case.
At that point it's a given the devs are voluntarily slowing down the dev process.
Ptoblem is not within engine. Problem is inside devs heads. UE5 does not present any super kits required for this game. Instead by changing engine they got instantly cut off from hundreds of tweaks and solutions made for known UE4 issues through years. All those how to's and make feature_name easy - now inaccessible. And they got that fucking performance issues. So if they try to change engine one more time - it means the are braindead milkers and shouldnt be trusted at all.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Btw, I wasn't trying to be an asshole here. You've been around this thread for a good bit and most of the time it just felt like you were defending them so much, it did come out as a little simpy.
Yeah, I can see that. I do tend to get more persnickety than I should about how things are said rather than the evident intent behind them.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
You've made your point clear and I appreciate that. Gives me a better understanding of your view on all of this.
I'm just personally mad at them probably because I'm a customer who bought the UE4 version and didn't want all of this UE5 bs.
LOL Current supporter discussing a project with former supporters on a third patry site. Quite hilarious, isn't it? Can be screened to wipe some shills faces when they start singing their favorite "you're nasty pirates here, so shut up" song next time)

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
Shouldn't the new update be available on early October? At least that's what i read here, or do you guys mean between 10/1 to 10/10 ?

DralaFi

Jul 10, 2022
This game really deserves a buttplug.io mod!
Can't tell you how much I've been looking for one with this game. The development roadmap says they are planning Lovense toy integration, but other games (such as Heat) have included both.

I sincerely hope Buttplug.io is included at some point in the future!

Doodmanjones

Aug 15, 2023
Sooo, does anybody have the latest update for this game? I'm reading its wiki and apparently, for the UE5 version, there is a V0.5.201 version of the game while the links for the UE5 version is V0.5.160

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Sooo, does anybody have the latest update for this game? I'm reading its wiki and apparently, for the UE5 version, there is a V0.5.201 version of the game while the links for the UE5 version is V0.5.160
Yes, but I won't be sharing it because I will accomplish one of two things when I do:
  1. I share it without a validation file containing compromising information about my Patreon account, thus resulting in a nonfunctional build that locks you guys out at the title screen. (Someone did this recently with the final UE4 Patreon build, which is why the "Uncracked UE4" download exists in the OP)
  2. I share it with the validation file, get banned from their Patreon, and need to make a new Patreon account with new payment information and a new email in order to get access again.
Generally it's just easier for everyone to wait for the next Steam build, which is due within the next couple of weeks.

ZuzuFodas

Oct 22, 2017
Yes, but I won't be sharing it because I will accomplish one of two things when I do:
  1. I share it without a validation file containing compromising information about my Patreon account, thus resulting in a nonfunctional build that locks you guys out at the title screen. (Someone did this recently with the final UE4 Patreon build, which is why the "Uncracked UE4" download exists in the OP)
  2. I share it with the validation file, get banned from their Patreon, and need to make a new Patreon account with new payment information and a new email in order to get access again.
Generally it's just easier for everyone to wait for the next Steam build, which is due within the next couple of weeks.
do you have info on when they will release this version on steam? previous version is really really good already imo.. cant wait for this one.

gameocontest

Jun 27, 2019
Is the UE5 beta the latest one? And another question, is creampie a thing in this game, it seems like every time I have male-female sex and the act is finished there is no semen being seen in the vagina. I'm sorry if this is intended lol, I'm more of a creampie man LOL

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes