hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
Couple problem which u can spot almost at beggining
-Map don't save your current possiotion u need smash F for track you)
-mouse in menu still lagging
-while opening anything (inventory etc) ui is locking and disapearing
-some attacks don't have animations
-Npc reset if u go far enought(these with white marks)
-Mount control is terrible barelly start running and u hit something because it's so stiff to turn)
-While mounting sometimes it throw u under map
-Over time performance drops(idk if it's because saving game)
-Quests still bugged(Cutscenne wants play but it bugs and ur lock because it didnt load properly)
Would find more but got bugged on quest (where u need save first npc)and stoped there

ranger_op57

Apr 25, 2024
can anyone tell how to open this game because this showing 0xc00007b missing something i have watched few videos to correct it but nothing seems to work. i have a x64 based processor and i always have problem with these UE games dont know why .

Lumipos

Jul 20, 2022
The "Troubles at Ikenni Villa" quest isn't working for me, the sergeant doesn't have any dialogue option to continue the quest.
I'm also stuck on that. I could talk to the sergeant to get only the "I'm just passing through..." dialogue option but now I can't even get the dialogue options to pop up.

EDIT: Downloading the hotfix version and loading a save before I started the quest made it work.

Last edited:

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
WAW ty for this :D i'm going to play on my steam version right now

EDIT: On steam the new version is 5.2091 not the 5.201 So we are unable to start the new quest as they said in patch not on steam. laugh

Last edited:

Karamursel77

Feb 25, 2023
"İlişki seçeneğini seçtikten sonra, 'Hadi bunu yavaşça yapalım...' seçeneğini seçerek başka bir öpüşme sahnesine giriyoruz, bu sefer ardından yüz oturma sahnesi geliyor.

v0.5.201 itibariyle görevin şu anki sonu budur (ancak görevin kendisi gelecekteki eklemeler için açık tutulacak şekilde sona ermiyor). (geçerli) Görev tamamlandı!"

[/ALINTI]
I did that, and after that, the task is not completed anyway, or it will remain open for future updates.

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
that's very funny xD
though just in case you are my brother and you're just trying to make it funny then
1. you should be working not texting here!!
2. I made Sukiyaki today for when you get home
3. I'll reconsider about giving you my v-card if you get home before I'm sleeping
but I'm pretty sure you're not my brother anyway xD
I'm "working" don't get up in my ass :c
I don't know which one I want more now. The sukiyaki sounds great — my favorite! But I've been watching you sleep for such a long time, trying to make a move. Tough choice...

• Haha
Reactions: CallMeLyla

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
It looks like the Oct - 16 build has messed up switches. Chests can be reopened, one time conversations can be had a second time.

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
It looks like the Oct - 16 build has messed up switches. Chests can be reopened, one time conversations can be had a second time.
its totally broken on steam if you have a old save and you trying to play into the new version. You will not be able to start these new quest.....

Something is sure for me i will no restarting from the beginning.

Reactions: GladiusArcturus

hukhuk123

Jun 2, 2018
any one know how to fix that Fatal Error? even with the last Driver of the Graphic card!!
can anyone tell how to open this game because this showing 0xc00007b missing something i have watched few videos to correct it but nothing seems to work. i have a x64 based processor and i always have problem with these UE games dont know why .
Had this problem and solved it by installing

CarnalInstinct\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe

dudepersonme

Oct 7, 2017
What's the current situation with m/m content? Too many games have the gay tag without enough m/m content for a gay-only playthrough
For m/m:
1 DSS2 scene with a generic NPC
2 DSS1 scenes with named NPCs
2 DSS1 scenes with generic NPCs

Here's the full scene list:

SomeC4

Apr 24, 2021
Any idea how to unlock humans?

Edit: to clarify, I've gotten to the part that allows me to change my forms. But three of them are locked, including humans.
Since you got missuderstood twice and I also was confused.. In the shrine you need to click the formless race. Beneath that there are two options. Left is formless, right is human. Right of the transform button you can change the gender.

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes