Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Huge update just came down the pipe for the Steam version.

Change log on this post:

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
well I'm bad at platforming and navigating the world so I guess it's time to ask my brother again so I can watch him play the new content xD

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
I can't progress in Troubles at Ikenni Villa. Apparently this is a known bug but a fix was dropped a couple of hours ago. Does anyone have that version with the fix and can share it?

Reactions: Karamursel77

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
All the same with U5: nice story, great sound and voices, but other is just a pile of crap. Graphics (3d modeling), resource optimization, save/load system, bug fixing, stability issues etc
Just hire some guys who know to create games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magister Masquerade

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How do I get a form? I'm new here, sorry
Keep progressing the main quest, you should eventually end up at a ruined temple with a pile of corpses in the center of it and examining the pile will start a boss fight. Win the fight and a NPC will appear that tells you to meet them at another location, which will unlock the various forms when you talk to them again.

Reactions: Wise Wolf

Magister Masquerade

Sojourn in Slumber
Donor
Jun 24, 2018
All the same with U5: nice story, great sound and voices, but other is just a pile of crap. Graphics, resource optimization, bug fixing, stability issues etc
Just hire some guys who know to create games.
They're supposedly SFW game industry veterans... though I guess anyone could lie and they wouldn't be the first indie devs to lie about that, or at least, misconstrue the truth.

They are actually pretty talented all things considered. I think the thing they suck at is management/leadership. They were probably all grunts before. They're building a game way too large for them and are tackling foundational systems in a shotgun way so they're going to have to go back around and rebalance it all over again once the game is component complete.

IMO would have been better to start small, central area with all mechanics in the game, fishing, dungeons, transformations, etc, THEN slowly add region by region and their related content. Unless their level and environmental designers are just sitting on their hands, but I mean, they're team is so small I doubt it.

This is all assuming they aren't doing it on purpose to keep milking Patraeon and Subscribestar. Don't want to insinuate that but humans are really just human lol.

At this rate it'll be about ~3 years before they near the finish line if they don't do an Unreal 6 port and start all over again lol. Wish more NSFW devs had the work ethic of successful indies considering they take longer and even have more funding sometimes.

Hella awkward when a husband-wife pair or team of 10 randamos make a game better than yours in 1/3 the time and 1/100th the initial funding.

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
Keep progressing the main quest, you should eventually end up at a ruined temple with a pile of corpses in the center of it and examining the pile will start a boss fight. Win the fight and a NPC will appear that tells you to meet them at another location, which will unlock the various forms when you talk to them again.
The Main Quest got stuck at [search for survivors in north-south-etc], after searching for the 4 points, it is marked as completed, but does not advance to the next one
1729140660930.png

Edit: I found how to continue, I think I skipped the dialogue or it wasn't telling me where I had to go

Last edited:
Reactions: Wise Wolf

Hypotheti

Oct 12, 2020
Any idea how to unlock humans?

Edit: to clarify, I've gotten to the part that allows me to change my forms. But three of them are locked, including humans.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 87 Votes