str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this game is way to slow to get to the smut.
i havent had any luck yet found a few npc to interact with and all my mc can say is perhaps some other time
(something like that) also been looking around and a lot of sexual stuff seems disabled
pregnancy and fertility
pressing esc options wondering what is lovense (enabled both and doesnt seem to do anything? )
i dont have a form yet so maybe that could be why but ya slow burn

Karamursel77

Feb 25, 2023
Birisi bana yardım edebilir mi? Ya da bir şekilde damar sıralamasında takılıp kaldım. damaris takip ediyorum ve yapıp yapmama aşamasını atlıyorum. Ondan sonra geri dönüyorum. Ondan sonra yok. Eğer geçen varsa, aylık sıralamanın videosunu çekebilir mi? Wiki'ye baktım, farklı görünüyor.

Last edited:

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Noob question from a newby to this series
Are there human characters or just furries?
And how long till you get to the character creator? I'm stuck in the mummy appearance

Reactions: str8up

light03

Feb 26, 2018
What? Just use Gofile. Mega and Pixeldrain suck with their download limits.
I did and its still downloading. 2 more hours left or so. ~300 kb/s. Mega and Pixel have maybe 10 mb/s. Limits is sucks, but I'm not dowloading big games everyday and 10gb per day is fine for me.
Are there human characters or just furries?
For now just player can be only human character (or at least take human form lol idk wtf player is actually in this game). Although many furries are actually very humanoid and only have a furry head, but a completely human body...
And how long till you get to the character creator? I'm stuck in the mummy appearance
I played a long time ago, but as far as I remember, in the UE5 version you need to follow the quest to remove the mask.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
I have a question. Does this game have pregnancy in it? Was wondering cause I know the dev said we would get it once the game goes URE5. I haven't played in a while and wanted to know if we got to that point where we could have it in the game.

Dec 9, 2017
this game changed way to much since i very first played it for the worst too i mean at least back then you could jump right into a few sex scenes and so on could be a chick or a dude and there was even some cool saves ya could download to really save ya some time and aggravations long gone are those days now your some sort of life form all sex stuff is disabled
met a few horny npc and all our mc says is perhaps some other time (something along those lines )
cant speak for others but as for me my patience ran out will wait for game to get better and has saves
if that doesnt happen then guess this is it for me ive had enough of its current states
In reality you can create a character but it is behind many missions and a fight against a boss who takes off your mask, this also enables you to have sex.
sorry for my english it's google translate.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Is there anymore content after you have the MC kiss and perform oral on Demaris? I just get stuck with the "talk to Demaris" in the quest log, but the same thing happens each time.
I did not played yet (lol game still downloading it takes forever) but dont think so. Almost all scenes are listed on the official website of the game and Demaris has only kissing and face sitting.

PenisMan69*

Dec 15, 2022
Why do the saves not work correctly? It saves but anytime I load the save I appear back at the first campfire and lose all the progress I've made, honestly what is the point of even playing if I can't make progress that can be saved??

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
been looking around and a lot of sexual stuff seems disabled
pregnancy and fertility

i dont have a form yet so maybe that could be why but ya slow burn
First you have to gain some levels, complete the starter's quests, get rid of the "Formless" status, and, finally, visit the place where you can enable the Fertility/Virility option (since it's turned off by default).
And only after that you can travel around in order to find the proper NPC to start breeding.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
I have a question. Does this game have pregnancy in it?
Yes it does, since the June update.
In that version, you could impregnate only one female NPC and, while playing a female or futa character, get pregnant from just one male NPC (pregnancy lasts 30 min of real time and gives certain debuffs, sometimes buffs).
Yet there were a few minor bugs related to that. I'm not sure if they got fixed by now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 87 Votes