Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
So i saw the game has a "Void Demon" body form to find, for that you need to do a questline that starts with Milk and Honey quest, but i can't find it anywhere. I looked at the wiki and it's...confusing, to be honest. Apparently U4 is not the same as U5, i don't know if in U5 they removed stuff or added some other way to unlock these...anyone here knows how to unlock that form?

blimblimblom2

Nov 17, 2021
Would anyone be able to elaborate what is Dynamic Sex System 2 ?
It this a kind of sandbox mode where you can have any combination of sex poses with any char anywhere? Or do we still have to travel to specific locations to have sex with specific chars and the DDS2 just applies to these situations?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Would anyone be able to elaborate what is Dynamic Sex System 2 ?
It this a kind of sandbox mode where you can have any combination of sex poses with any char anywhere? Or do we still have to travel to specific locations to have sex with specific chars and the DDS2 just applies to these situations?
It's the second question.

You still have to go to the locations where the sex icons are, the major difference is that you have a free camera where you can use the mouse to move the viewing angle around, instead of using the preset options on the original DSS.
I have only encountered 1 or 2 scenes with the DSS2 'free' camera' mode and they were both on the southern island.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blimblimblom2

Impaler187

Jan 9, 2021
as a steam owner of this game the devs just left this game in a pos buggy mess. DSS 2.0 is a joke edit - its the same system they made it into a triangle, purple, and has a free cam. and all old sex acts are let alone only new ones are this way. 2 are kissing.. just kissing.... . if you try to customize your body your clothing will merge into it. the lag is real. still quests are broken. it will be another 4-5 of months of no updates. buggy pos game to deal with before we get an update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirgha

nerevarforget

Jan 15, 2021
Settings absolutely refuse to save and exiting the pause menu leaves a cursor on the screen unless you press escape a second time. The game seems to have only gotten buggier since the last time I played it a few months ago, which is almost impressive.

Reactions: Dirgha

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
There aren't any, and the tag should not be on the thread. Last time I reported the thread with context to have the tag removed, the report was declined.
Give up, you can't win this tag war. :D
The problem is that the very basic and general F95 tags don't agree with you and that's why they don't want to remove it. You're eaten alive..Yes..boom.. tag applies.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I know what you mean.
But looks like the F95 staff doesn't care what the devs say, they care about their internal tag definition:
"A fantasy about being eaten alive or eating another creature alive" - And You're eaten alive. So you won't get rid of that tag now because of "eating alive" in the UE4 build.:HideThePain:

JohnyJ17

Jan 19, 2022
what the hell is this? I downloaded the new version, but it shows on my map that I haven’t completed the tasks, although I completed almost all of them, does anyone have a corrected version?

Impaler187

Jan 9, 2021
there also paywalled content from steam
1729216463367.png
1729216523159.png
anything is grayed out that cant be selected is coded out. im confident that's paywalled out

Top one is Genitals and the bottom one is forms

• Haha
Reactions: MrStal0ne
4.00 star(s) 87 Votes