NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
Some of the minor bugs I encountered in the latest update:

1. I could not complete the Troubles at the Ikenni Villa quest on the first try, because the quest marker disappeared as soon as I approached sergeant Tabu, and the sergeant won't start the dialogue. Reloading the game helped though.

2. After impregnating Samia, there was no dialogue option anymore. She just kept repeating her regular phrases. Pressing "E" would not work. Here too, I had to reload the game to make her interactive again.

3. The Golden Bedlah armor seems invisible.

- - -

And now, the lesser bug which I find the most annoying since it's been there since the earliest UE5 versions, yet it's still there:

the customized body shape gets visually reset to the default silhouette after every restart!
So, it takes another visit to the Shrine to restore the desired look.

And, finally, the impregnation counter is still "N/A" (in the character info). How diffucult would it be for the devs to activate it? I mean, it is not as complex as calculating the EXP or collected coins!
This armor is not invisible, it just doesn't load. Try putting on another armor, and you'll see that besides it, some other armor doesn't load either. I don't remember the name, but this bug just ruined my mood.

yagoa

Jan 28, 2020
anyone know of how to create a custom character w/o patreon?
saves with custom characters work fine

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 87 Votes