Voyeur1.1

May 26, 2022
there is a problem with the quest 'Troubles at Ikkenni Villa' when i talk to whats his name, there are only two dialogs the one you ask what they are doing/what the current situation or whatever and 'leave' any solution?

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
So, I've done everything to complete the Prodigal Son quest (done twice, actually) yet the farmer ignores it all and won't let me tun it in.

Well, np, it is not an important quest at all, just another one to add to the list of current bugs.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
So, I've done everything to complete the Prodigal Son quest (done twice, actually) yet the farmer ignores it all and won't let me tun it in.

Well, np, it is not an important quest at all, just another one to add to the list of current bugs.
That quest worked fine for me when I went through it on this version, but I started a brand new game. Did you load a previous save or was this on a new game. I can't say I have an answer for you other than deleting the carnalinstinct folder in appdata, but it is just strange that it worked fine for me, but others are having issues with it.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
so the update, is nothing but bug fixes?
Some old bugs got fixed, some didn't, and many more bugs added.
No new content at all.
Everything that was underway, remained underdeveloped.
And instead of improvement in performance, they made the game totally unplayable on low end PC's (which were able to handle it before).

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
UE4 will only stay around till the UE5 version reaches the same content as the old version had. After it, the UE5 version will be moved from the beta branch to the standard branch on Steam. Not sure though if they will keep the old UE4 version at the beta branch for nostalgia.

Reactions: HAWK_1999

windtosky

May 8, 2020
there is a problem with the quest 'Troubles at Ikkenni Villa' when i talk to whats his name, there are only two dialogs the one you ask what they are doing/what the current situation or whatever and 'leave' any solution?
yes,the quest has the deadly bug,if u first talk with the sergeant ,it seem load the talking secene but not continue,soon flash back,then if u try to talk with him ,never loading the talking secene

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Apparently uncracked version is patron only? How do I fix?
Subscribe to their Patreon. Seriously, it is that simple to fix that uncracked Patreon version.

If you have a really special friend, you might be able to convince them to subscribe and then have them give you their Patreon info and their unlock file for the game. Just be aware that if the Dev team determines that a Patreon account is sharing their unlock file, that account will be banned.
Otherwise, just forget about the uncracked version.

There is no fix for the DRM that the Dev team put into the game. It requires a file that has your Patreon info in it and it reads that file before it will unlock their Patreon version.

Feb 11, 2021
You find frightened villager on the roof. There is 2 cursed one. You defeat them, the dialog AUTOSTARTS.
During the dialog third cursed one pop up from the ass of a dev. You can't do shit, coz you locked in the dialog. Cursed one kills you. Fuck. You. Shitmakers. How many fucking years and millions do you need to fix damn OBVIOUS BUGS?!
A-a-and - yup, after loading last save quest Save the Trapped Villages still active - but with no maker on map. Incompetent fuckers. Again ang again, same damn mistakes, year after year. There is no future for this project, if no one is learning shit.
Battle system is STILL fucked up. No obvious move pattern for enemies, no impact from bos spell. Near instant transition between "doin nothin" and "ripe your guts" state. Boss fight still not about skill but about drinking meds. Her spell still have no impact, you can just die coz u got hit thrice without you noticing.
Stone guardian STILL change his attack aim in the middle of his thurst.
Ride goat still emerge inside walls and rocks with no way to ride her - only to resummon.
There is still quest without markers and without meaning. Wannabe dragon still dies with no marker and no way of talking him out of his suicide. Why? Whats the purpose of this "quest"? It would be fun if it was one meaningless quest amont dozens. But it is not.
You can broke the dick of a talking statue - what for? They could make a talking dildo - it would be funny. But they didn't, cozthey don't have any imagination it seems.
That lost son quest still bring some fucking drama instead of some funny and unexpected coclusion. Question remains - what for? Just to check "we have drama" in the TODO list?
Sex game with tons of bugs, no funny sex quest and insted - DRAMA. Drama can be good when it is scarse and appropriate, not when is is only type of content present.
Still excessively long introduction with no actual tutorial and separate map, that is not even used after = wasted resources.
Map still doesnt center on player automatically. I mean - it is 2024 now, there is tutorials for shit like that.
Men still looks like shit, not cute at all, and have almost no clothes available.
What the fuck they were doing all these months and YEARS?
Oh, but they fixed fishing - so yeah, it is worth to wait another few years. Maybe to see day-night cycle fixed or something like new dick colors.
Instead of crying here, why not do better than the dev?
No? Then be quiet, my darling :sneaky:
Complain about free stuff, which normally costs money....

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
What are the differences between the patreon version and the one here?
The main and biggest difference is that Patreon is updated more often, here is the Steam version, which comes out less often (+-once per 3 months), but Steam-DRM is easy to deal with. And you have more content at once.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Instead of crying here, why not do better than the dev?
No? Then be quiet, my darling :sneaky:
Complain about free stuff, which normally costs money....
I suppose if someone shits a brick, you should shit a bigger brick to have the rights to even say that shit stinks?
I hope they pay you for shilling, coz if you're doing it for free, I've a bad news fo'ya.

4.00 star(s) 88 Votes