Print1727

Apr 20, 2020
torrent:
I have verified that this torrent is the same as what is on Steam's ue5_beta branch. diff output:
Code:
Only in ./Carnal.Instinct.v2024.10.18: <removed>.url
Only in ./Carnal.Instinct.v2024.10.18: _INSTALL TUTORIAL.txt
Only in ./Carnal.Instinct.v2024.10.18: OneHack.Us.txt
Only in ./Carnal.Instinct.v2024.10.18: PCGAMESTORRENTS.COM.url
Only in ./Carnal.Instinct.v2024.10.18: README.txt

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I just use the steam version because I can't be bothered to use patreon for this game nor do I wanna check the small updates often. I'm ok with the bigger more stable updates they do personally.

I do find unreal 5 is a waste of time though for most games. Quite the unoptimized engine that pushes bad practice with assets.

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
I have verified that this torrent is the same as what is on Steam's ue5_beta branch. diff output:
Code:
Only in ./Carnal.Instinct.v2024.10.18: <removed>.url
Only in ./Carnal.Instinct.v2024.10.18: _INSTALL TUTORIAL.txt
Only in ./Carnal.Instinct.v2024.10.18: OneHack.Us.txt
Only in ./Carnal.Instinct.v2024.10.18: PCGAMESTORRENTS.COM.url
Only in ./Carnal.Instinct.v2024.10.18: README.txt
Thank You!

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
The Ikenni island villa quest is buggy as shit. It can easily break if you don't do it exactly right, you can collect the quest reward multiple times, the NPCs that you're supposed to have relations with can sometimes not get the proper dialogue. Just a total mess.

jose 1829

Dec 29, 2020
I don't know much about computers but this game and others that I've downloaded won't open. I don't know if it's the laptop because on another one I had the games would open. Also, on some of them it says that I downloaded other things like Enginetoons or something like that but I download it and I don't know how to add it to the games folder, therefore I don't know how to make the games run. Can someone explain or help me?

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
My game keeps freezing and Alt+F4 doesn't work, after opening task manager and ending the task it doesn't close and keeps taking the pc's resources and if I try to close the task manager, the task manager stops responding, it just goes blank and doesn't close. Can someone explain what's going on here? Thank you.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Last time I played this there were like a total of 6 scenes. There seem to be tons more now, is that right? I don't want to download it and be disappointed again

augustiner420

Mar 21, 2024
They're part of a quest to a nearby town. You can interact with them during the quest.
The old bug with the missing promt with the quest active is still there though. This might be a reason why the prompt isn't there. I still can't get in there, even when loading the save from way before this quest was first active.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
So, I managed to complete all the available quests, though it took quite a few restarts from different saves. Almost every instance of the game was bugged either here or there.

It seems to me that using campfires for teleporting may somehow interfere with the quests: as if some markers are randomly reset while the world gets updated.

For example, it took 4 tries to finish the Prodigal Son quest: I had to redo everything from scratch running all the way back and forth, never resorting to fast travel.

Another test: I made a save before bidding farewell to Ameni. Loaded it, the Anubites were still there. But as soon as I used the campfire to port away then get back, they were gone.

othermmaa

Jul 6, 2022
I was having trouble finding the metalsmith in Mehden Village to get my mask removed, but couldn't find anyone there? Anyone knows the exact location?

4.00 star(s) 88 Votes