Mar 16, 2019
Champion [v0.29b] Hell Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.72 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.70 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 421 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 404 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I cant find the bunny girl can anyone help ty
If you aren't on 0.29b do that
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-v0-29b-hell-games.40009/post-4369990

Assuming you already got Izanami
Wait until Afternoon > Use Portal > Izanami > Festival > Find the Rabbit
Follow up by going to see the new girl in her Portal

If you use the Unofficial Update for 0.29b there is a Hint for Izanami to take her out on a Festival Date in the Afternoon to help players find Tsukiko, which is partially Alice in Wonderland as you follow the bunny down her cute little rabbit hole

Feb 15, 2019
Anyone know if Izanami uses particular speech like "Name-dono" or "Name-sama" or similar like a traditional samurai? I haven't reached that far in the story and need to know.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
HellGames

I forgot to ask, do you have a Google account? I'll give you editing rights to the folder. Or you can request access and I can do it that way too.
I have it but I practically don't use it, if you just want to send me the access in private and we should be fine.

Anyone know if Izanami uses particular speech like "Name-dono" or "Name-sama" or similar like a traditional samurai? I haven't reached that far in the story and need to know.
Not really, it happens sometimes that Izanami calls mc lord or master, but he doesn't like it and asks her every time not to do it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Guys, it's time to sum up this week, aren't you happy? Well, make yourselves comfortable and read carefully.
For this speech, I want to combine two things, the polls and the fact that this week I did a lot of research trying all the most famous games. From the polls it is very clear the path that Champion has to take, the game has to become an open and alive world with many things to do, that can keep the player glued to it despite the main events are over.
How did I come to this conclusion? Obviously from the votes I received from the polls and from what I tried.
I won't go into details, also because you'll understand what I'm talking about from what I say, but I've noticed more than one thing. The first of all is the immense things to do even if the main game is over. The second is the interaction with the girls, which should not be limited to simple main and secondary events, but I have to make the game more interactive with them. The third? Well, when you have a fandom so attached that you disdain other games, there is nothing to do. The last one is that you can't control your luck. How does all this apply to Champion? I'll make you understand this by giving you an example: which one of you played FF13? Some liked it, others didn't, well, it had a big flaw, it was a very repetitive tunnel. If I look at Champion from the outside, I see more or less the same thing, since all you do is simply follow the story as if it was a tunnel. A difficult tunnel to follow when the hints are vague, but that's an old story, isn't it? You might say, it's a VN, it's normal. But I can tell you that although it is, we can have more. What Champion need is a great ramification of things to do with a great interaction with the girls. But I don't want to leave our protagonist behind, in fact, I'm going to deepen him too. And that was the first point of the evening. The other speech is about dialogues, I know very well that my English is not the best, and consequently the structure of some speeches is wrong. For this reason, some guys offered to help me with the correction and improvement of the dialogues. Any of you who would like to help with the correction of the dialogues, tell me, I am creating a private channel for proofreaders, with its own role and name in the game credits. So this way we can create a better experience. Thirdly, some people got worried when I wrote the announcement last time, thinking I was getting tired of developing the game. Don't worry, that's not the case, in fact from tomorrow I'll resume the normal development routine for the release of the 0.30, even though I'm still in this white room. I don't know if a week will be enough to bring all the necessary improvements, I will update you during the next week. The last thing I want to talk about is the name of the game. I had proposed an improvement to the name to help it grow and it would seem that the majority approved it. So, starting now, I officially welcome you to "Champion of Realms". Don't worry, take it as a new beginning, with the same but improved game. I'd say I'm starting with the changes now. We're done for tonight, tell me what you think about it.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Guys, it's time to sum up this week, aren't you happy? Well, make yourselves comfortable and read carefully.
For this speech, I want to combine two things, the polls and the fact that this week I did a lot of research trying all the most famous games. From the polls it is very clear the path that Champion has to take, the game has to become an open and alive world with many things to do, that can keep the player glued to it despite the main events are over.
How did I come to this conclusion? Obviously from the votes I received from the polls and from what I tried.
I won't go into details, also because you'll understand what I'm talking about from what I say, but I've noticed more than one thing. The first of all is the immense things to do even if the main game is over. The second is the interaction with the girls, which should not be limited to simple main and secondary events, but I have to make the game more interactive with them. The third? Well, when you have a fandom so attached that you disdain other games, there is nothing to do. The last one is that you can't control your luck. How does all this apply to Champion? I'll make you understand this by giving you an example: which one of you played FF13? Some liked it, others didn't, well, it had a big flaw, it was a very repetitive tunnel. If I look at Champion from the outside, I see more or less the same thing, since all you do is simply follow the story as if it was a tunnel. A difficult tunnel to follow when the hints are vague, but that's an old story, isn't it? You might say, it's a VN, it's normal. But I can tell you that although it is, we can have more. What Champion need is a great ramification of things to do with a great interaction with the girls. But I don't want to leave our protagonist behind, in fact, I'm going to deepen him too. And that was the first point of the evening. The other speech is about dialogues, I know very well that my English is not the best, and consequently the structure of some speeches is wrong. For this reason, some guys offered to help me with the correction and improvement of the dialogues. Any of you who would like to help with the correction of the dialogues, tell me, I am creating a private channel for proofreaders, with its own role and name in the game credits. So this way we can create a better experience. Thirdly, some people got worried when I wrote the announcement last time, thinking I was getting tired of developing the game. Don't worry, that's not the case, in fact from tomorrow I'll resume the normal development routine for the release of the 0.30, even though I'm still in this white room. I don't know if a week will be enough to bring all the necessary improvements, I will update you during the next week. The last thing I want to talk about is the name of the game. I had proposed an improvement to the name to help it grow and it would seem that the majority approved it. So, starting now, I officially welcome you to "Champion of Realms". Don't worry, take it as a new beginning, with the same but improved game. I'd say I'm starting with the changes now. We're done for tonight, tell me what you think about it.

I'd say go with it. Still slightly disappointed there won't be incest (personal bias here with it being my personal favourite), but otherwise it is still a great game that has my interest and that I like regardless. My only concern is your health. That sounds like a lot of work and if you haven't fully recovered it might put you under undue stress. I know I at least won't blame you if you take a break to recover or slow down the pace. All in all here's looking to a good future for Champion of Realms!!!

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Since you're not giving many details, I don't know the full extent of what you're planning, but at the risk of being "that guy" I have to caution you about something.
Everything you mentioned sounds good on paper and I'd love to see it come true, but it also sounds like a monumental task and, even if you're passionate about it, might easily lead to burn out unless you pace yourself and don't try to do everything at once.
Of course, the only thing I developed so far has been furniture and house division layouts, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Focus on one specific thing at a time and even then, never try to rush it. That's really all the advice I can give you. I would hate to see you get tired of developing the game due to overwork.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Since you're not giving many details, I don't know the full extent of what you're planning, but at the risk of being "that guy" I have to caution you about something.
Everything you mentioned sounds good on paper and I'd love to see it come true, but it also sounds like a monumental task and, even if you're passionate about it, might easily lead to burn out unless you pace yourself and don't try to do everything at once.
Of course, the only thing I developed so far has been furniture and house division layouts, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Focus on one specific thing at a time and even then, never try to rush it. That's really all the advice I can give you. I would hate to see you get tired of developing the game due to overwork.
Certainly, it is not humanly possible to add all these things in a week, I will make the changes step by step.
Now I'm curious about "that guy".

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes