VN Ren'Py Completed Chasing Beth [v1.0.2] [Tora Productions]

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
There are only 4 choices in that scene, and Tanya explicitly tells you what not to do. I wouldn't think it would have been possible to get it wrong 5 times.

Tlaero
nah i did get it wrong 5 times and i am not ashamed of it! :p but for real those if some one have full save hit me up!

Reactions: stever

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Well, another little gem from T&M. I appreciated all of your stories (well, I don't think is appropriate the term "game" in this case). And because I read all your stories, I appreciate also all the citations and cross referenced in this one.

And telling the evolution of a relationship is really interesting for me...

Thank you again and hoping to read more stories!

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
Tanya = Tlaero, naturally, so
...Serena is a character that demanded I give her more screen time. I originally planned a small amount of content for her in SC, but then I saw the model that Mortze made and I ... had ... to give her more. I've wanted to come back to her for a while.

Tlaero
This seems to be a pattern: you create a character, Mortze makes a jaw-dropping render, and we get a full story.

Speaking of the resident lighting & expressions guru, since Tanya = Tara/Tlaero, Tony = Mortze, yes? ;)

(added at edit)

Finish game before making comments.

Last edited:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
No. Mortze and I aren't married. We don't even joke about such things.

Tlaero

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
No. Mortze and I aren't married. We don't even joke about such things.

Tlaero
I'm sorry, Tlaero. I made the comment towards the beginning of the game when I assumed T&T were bantering alter egos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tlaero

Praenuntius

Mar 31, 2020
Thank you, Praenuntius. Doing multiple games with multiple protagonists allows me to do this. I know that I could be much more "popular" if I did a single harem game that ran updates forever, but that's not the story I want to tell. I appreciate that there are people willing to play a variety of games and game types.

Tlaero
I can only talk for me, but please don't ever switch to a single game, your storys are way to good.

Is there by any way a chance we get an update on what is happening with Sa'al and Xara? Some kind of "Demon Guard 2" novel/game? I'm pretty sure Sa'al was about to create a device, that allows Xara to see again and would like to know if that happens and how an Elite, who tries to reconnect with her own feelings, would react to that

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
finally have time to try this... story a bit short(around 1-2 hrs) but well written
the "force return" is a bit strange tho because i already developed a habit of save before choices lol
but yea it kinda save us time better than fumbling around in chain of choices to find where did i get wrong

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
I believe I should put what I’m about to write under a spoiler label. I’m sure many understood this, but since it can be a possible spoiler about future games, I guess it’s safer to cover it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucifer

Reactions: syh653

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I can only talk for me, but please don't ever switch to a single game, your storys are way to good.

Is there by any way a chance we get an update on what is happening with Sa'al and Xara? Some kind of "Demon Guard 2" novel/game?
If you know who Sa'al is, you're a serious fan. Thank you!

I kind of go back and forth on Xara an Sa'al. On one hand, I've left them in a good place. On the other, I really like them both. While I could certainly go into a lot of detail on their budding relationship, I haven't come up with a compelling overstory to tell it in. I think about it from time to time, though.

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I believe I should put what I’m about to write under a spoiler label. I’m sure many understood this, but since it can be a possible spoiler about future games, I guess it’s safer to cover it.
I enjoy when people speculate on things like this. :) Not to confirm or deny, but I'll make one quibble. Michael isn't a Finder. Charles has a Finder (who isn't Paul, since he said "she"), but that's not Michael's power.

Tlaero

Reactions: Lucifer

Praenuntius

Mar 31, 2020
Can I corroborate this presumption by telling, that there are three different Brendas in your storys? :LOL:
But yeah, I'm a pretty big fan and without wanting to upset Mortze, I mostly play the games because of the story, not because of the artwork. Don't get me wrong, the renders are really good, just not what I would normally go for. So thank you for the storys :)

I kind of go back and forth on Xara an Sa'al. On one hand, I've left them in a good place. On the other, I really like them both. While I could certainly go into a lot of detail on their budding relationship, I haven't come up with a compelling overstory to tell it in. I think about it from time to time, though.
Yeah, they are at a pretty great point, it's just... well the story doesn't feel finished. Since they are now working for this three-gender race (sry, would have to look up the name, but I'm pretty sure you know who I mean :) ) and this "Case to Case" storytelling works great in Darkness Falls, you could think about telling their story from "Job to Job". Or since the Barians(?) - the race of Sa'al - seem to be in an overall bad place, Sa'al and Xara could focus on improving their standings. Just idle thoughts, though :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jufot

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Can I corroborate this presumption by telling, that there are three different Brendas in your storys? :LOL:
To be honest, when I saw that, I couldn't think of any. I had to go look them up. I guess that's how we ended up with 3 of them... :)

Tlaero

• Haha
Reactions: Praenuntius

Praenuntius

Mar 31, 2020
To be honest, when I saw that, I couldn't think of any. I had to go look them up. I guess that's how we ended up with 3 of them... :)

Tlaero
Well, the characters arent really catchy, while I know there are three, I only remember Brenda as the first boss of Jason. And she doesn't seem to be that good either, since the name of the boss that fired Jason was another :p

But yeah, you should probably cross that name from your list :LOL:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Also (having just looked this up) Blake's Daughter in Darkness Falls is named Brenda, though we haven't actually met her. Also, one of the Sorority girls in the last episode of DF was named Brenda. Two in one series. That's ... unfortunate. :)

Tlaero

Reactions: Praenuntius

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Links updated with version 1.0.1, which adds Italian (by Gin) and French (by Marco). No changes in the English and Spanish, so you only need to download the new version if you want one of the two new languages.

Tlaero

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020

Tlaero
Fwiw, I would definitely like to read more on them as well. :)

Praenuntius

Mar 31, 2020
Also (having just looked this up) Blake's Daughter in Darkness Falls is named Brenda, though we haven't actually met her.
Okay that almost hurt me physically, since Blake is one of my favorites, I should really know the name of his daughter :ROFLMAO:

Also, one of the Sorority girls in the last episode of DF was named Brenda. Two in one series. That's ... unfortunate. :)

Tlaero
I guess you just really really like that name :ROFLMAO:

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
Tlaero what a simply phenomenal story. Thank you for sharing this with us. anxiously looking up the other games in the 'verse.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i did not enjoy this one, strangely enough i think this is the first one that actually has some sexual interactions early on which is usually a complaint on the early reviews but both scenes i saw before i quit and removed the game felt kinda forced in and were very sudden and short with very little buildup.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes