4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Don't be a fanboy....

Jaye waited 5 years illibate her brother/lover, that is creepy for me, or any way not positive

At the first date with a long time crush do you ask how many partners she had? I don't, and if she answer she waited for me i would find that creepy

I should forget that moment
I'm not being a fanboy, you're picking at straws trying to find fault in a character and being unreasonable in the process. It breaks my heart to see you like this, my brother. :cry:

Liz from No More Secret was a virgin and she was also infatuated with her brother, would you also call her creepy?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not being a fanboy, you're picking at straws trying to find fault in a character and being unreasonable in the process. It breaks my heart to see you like this, my brother. :cry:

Liz from No More Secret was a virgin and she was also infatuated with her brother, would you also call her creepy?
That is not my point, and you know

But Jaye is Goddess and that is all for you

You have not answered my question

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No I get, what you are trying to say. But if you find the reveal creepy, that's your thing and it's fine. It's pointless arguing about it, my brother.

Words that I never thought that I would hear from you in my life. :love: :Kappa:

P.S: Out of reactions so have this :love::love::love:
Because she is Jaye, if she was Jill :Retard!!!!

:p i have no emoticon by cell

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Because she is Jaye, if she was Jill :Retard!!!!

:p i have no emoticon by cell
Jaye doesn't show up at your door uninvited and without telling you beforehand to ask you to go to a picnic and if you tell her no, because you have to take care of Mallory, who is sick and you promised to take care of her, Jaye doesn't decide that you don't love her enough and not go in a relationship with you. :KEK::Kappa:

Besides, never ever again compare our Goddess with the goblin. :mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Don't be a fanboy....

Jaye waited 5 years illibate her brother/lover, that is creepy for me, or any way not positive

At the first date with a long time crush do you ask how many partners she had? I don't, and if she answer she waited for me i would find that creepy

I agree with you on that, but I will never bring it up again because the last time I did it unleashed a shitstorm that lasted for a week. Not that Jaye is creepy, per se, but just that I would have preferred her to have a love life and that a healthy young girl pining away for a lost love until they wither away or disappear is for greek myths. Shit. I did it again.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jaye doesn't show up at your door uninvited and without telling you beforehand to ask you to go to a picnic and if you tell her no, because you have to take care of Mallory, who is sick and you promised to take care of her, Jaye doesn't decide that you don't love her enough and not go in a relationship with you. :KEK::Kappa:

Besides, never ever again compare our Goddess with the goblin. :mad::mad::mad:
You have started comparing the 2 girls because they are virgins

And Jaye knows that, and judge you for this

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Do we REALLY need to drag nonsensical arguments from ANOTHER GAME over here.

That game's thread became total shit. The same people who did that there are doing the same damned thing here.

KNOCK IT OFF! Nobody gives a damn about your silly bickering.
For the good of this thread I will end it, mate.

You have started comparing the 2 girls because they are virgins

And Jaye knows that, and judge you for this
I mentioned them in the same sentence. I never compared them both, that's literally a sin. :KEK:

And Jaye is nothing like that. She knows that there's plenty of fish in the sea, but she wants the MC.

Besides, we are getting out of topic. To get back to it, here's another food for thought:

How do you think MC, Jaye and the corporation deal with Prizer?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For the good of this thread I will end it, mate.

I mentioned them in the same sentence. I never compared them both, that's literally a sin. :KEK:

And Jaye is nothing like that. She knows that there's plenty of fish in the sea, but she wants the MC.

Besides, we are getting out of topic. To get back to it, here's another food for thought:

How do you think MC, Jaye and the corporation deal with Prizer?
Likely they could also lose everything, without collaboration.

I think they will win finding proves about the fake fertility tests. Mallory and Christian would have a central role

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Likely they could also lose everything, without collaboration.

I think they will win finding proves about the fake fertility tests. Mallory and Christian would have a central role
I wonder if the outcome is dependant on the players' choices. :unsure: Though that seems unlikely because MC and Jaye have enough allies to not get annihilated (George and Lisa are both top tier levels at their jobs, Mallory was revealed to be a Dr. Campbell clone so I wouldn't be surprised if she also got her intelligence and Christian although not outright an ally at this point, has insider knowledge on them so that one would be really useful). Besides we also have the greatest wingman on our side (a.k.a Tara) :Kappa:

I think the upcoming Sarah flashback is going to be important in relation to the Prizer storyline. Though I don't think Prizer will lose due to incompetence, but they will get baited/outwitted in some way in relation to the tests. They already seem to be way overconfident that they are winning at this point, so I wouldn't be surprised if they lose due to a slip at the end.

Reactions: Walter Victor

etool

Jun 14, 2021
Jaye is awesome, and her 'eccentricities' make her that much more interesting

the others are also great, but, even with all other have said, she is still a keeper

some of the finest people I know ... never fit into a neat and proper package

it is the seemingly 'put together' ones, the 'normal' ones .... that always let me down

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Don't be a fanboy....

felicemastronzo , I'm disappointed in you.

The reason Jaye preserved her v-card wasn't her waiting for the MC, because she didn't even know he was coming back.
It was more about Jaye didn't find the spark she had for Alex, the MC, she didn't find anyone interesting. She wasn't able to move on. Y'all are looking at it differently.

Also, Tara your best girl, took her v-card. Just sayin'. :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
But does the fact that Jaye waited in sexual abstinence (and not as an assumption but as an explicit statement) mc add anything positive to the character?

In my opinion no, it gives her at most a disturbing nuance

And those for whom it is very important news scare me a bit
I'm none too fond of Jaye remaining chaste while the MC is racking up bedpost-notches either, but to be fair that's apparently not set in stone. From what the devs said, Jaye will only 'wait' for the MC if we max out her points in the prologue. I really like that idea conceptually, though it does suffer from the fact it's easy to miss the connection without some very detailed spoilers.

It might have been better to draw a direct link to the connection so more players would be able to tune the relationship as they see fit. Alternatively, they could make the connection go both ways: give us the option to keep the MC chaste during his exile, then code it so that Jaye will wait if the MC does. That would be rather amusing. (To be clear, Tara could still have her encounter with both of them just to keep the story on the rails.)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

The reason Jaye preserved her v-card wasn't her waiting for the MC, because she didn't even know he was coming back.
It was more about Jaye didn't find the spark she had for Alex, the MC, she didn't find anyone interesting. She wasn't able to move on. Y'all are looking at it differently.

I don't see you telling him that Jaye is the best girl. :unsure: Did you also become a felicemastronzo alt? :ROFLMAO::Kappa:

I'm none too fond of Jaye remaining chaste while the MC is racking up bedpost-notches either, but to be fair that's apparently not set in stone. From what the devs said, Jaye will only 'wait' for the MC if we max out her points in the prologue. I really like that idea conceptually, though it does suffer from the fact it's easy to miss the connection without some very detailed spoilers.

It might have been better to draw a direct link to the connection so more players would be able to tune the relationship as they see fit. Alternatively, they could make the connection go both ways: give us the option to keep the MC chaste during his exile, then code it so that Jaye will wait if the MC does. That would be rather amusing. (To be clear, Tara could still have her encounter with both of them just to keep the story on the rails.)
The prologue option about the points was a really good touch. Admittedly, I didn't know about it at first and I thought it was a joke when I saw it mentioned around here until the devs confirmed it.

The point where it's really easy to lose it is the diary part about Christian, but if you really pay attention it's not something that's incredibly hard to get.

I think that it was done in such a way to show how both Jaye and MC differently deal with the breakdown of the relationship. While Jaye remains chaste and no one manages to compare to MC in her eyes, MC gives in to his lust to try to forget her. While that doesn't really work, as was shown in the Tara scene, when MC sees Jaye at first.

MC is genuinely surprised when Jaye tells him that she didn't have any relationships after the breakdown (as I was myself), but it's not far fetched to say that other guys found Jaye intimidating and she didn't show interest in them because she thought that they couldn't compare to MC in her eyes.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I don't see you telling him that Jaye is the best girl. :unsure: Did you also become a @felicemastronzo alt? :ROFLMAO::Kappa:
You torturing him, telling him Jaye is the best girl, every single day is enough. I don't want to be an accessory to "murder" if he can't handle it anymore. :KEK:

With that being said...
felicemastronzo Lisa is the best side girl and you know it. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

The doubt arises in my mind that you are being ironic.... But I see no difference between the two situations. Five years is a very long time and she doesn't even have the certainty of seeing him again, whether she really waits for him or no one is up to MC and consequently ends up waiting for him seems to me to be really the same thing.

I'm now on holiday abroad and I don't touch pasta or pizza, but do I do it because I don't find her up to it or because I'm waiting to return to Italy?

Girls on girls doesn't count. I doubt in every scenario that Jaye is technically virgin, but she is virgin by a man

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drooopy and LizaS

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
felicemastronzo Lisa is the best side girl and you know it. :Kappa:
Shit, is that not torture? :BootyTime:

That being said, for the record I agree with your statement. :Kappa:

The doubt arises in my mind that you are being ironic.... But I see no difference between the two situations. Five years is a very long time and she doesn't even have the certainty of seeing him again, whether she really waits for him or no one is up to MC and consequently ends up waiting for him seems to me to be really the same thing.

I'm now on holiday abroad and I don't touch pasta or pizza, but do I do it because I don't find her up to it or because I'm waiting to return to Italy?

Girls on girls doesn't count. I doubt in every scenario that Jaye is technically virgin, but she is virgin by a man
If she's a virgin or not isn't the main focus of it though. It never was. Her being chaste is a part of her personality and it's shows her devotion to the MC. Have you never fallen in love with someone so much, but that relationship came to an end at one point, but your affections for her are still there and she becomes the high water mark of what you are looking for? So much that subconsciously you compare each following girlfriend to her? Same thing can be said about Jaye, she knew what she wanted and no one that she met after the breakdown matched the MC in her eyes, so she has chosen to save herself for him.

Whether it should influence your decision or not is up to the player's decision, we are given choices for it. Whether you feel bad about it is something that can be attributed to the devs, for creating something so great that is capable of making you feel those emotions.

Are you guys (Lostanddamned felicemastronzo LizaS) following a script to stretch this into infinity or is there an end in the near future? :sleep:
Asking for a friend. ;)
It's just a game that we love to discuss and it's entirely on topic. You can join in with a topic of discussion you'd like to discuss as well, so we can go for it until the update drops. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes