4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It's just a game that we love to discuss and it's entirely on topic. You can join in with a topic of discussion you'd like to discuss as well, so we can go for it until the update drops. :ROFLMAO:
I take the freedom to jump in and out from time to time and share my point, but i'm not into discussing things into oblivion. Thanks (y)

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Are you guys (Lostanddamned felicemastronzo LizaS) following a script to stretch this into infinity or is there an end in the near future? :sleep:
Asking for a friend. ;)
I cannot emphasize enough how hard I laughed reading this. :KEK:

Her being chaste is a part of her personality and it's shows her devotion to the MC. Have you never fallen in love with someone so much, but that relationship came to an end at one point, but your affections for her are still there and she becomes the high water mark of what you are looking for? So much that subconsciously you compare each following girlfriend to her?
felicemastronzo this is my answer as well. Women that are untouched because they are waiting for the one still exists in this day and age if you believe it or not.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
It never occurred to me that Jaye was only being intimate now and then with Tara for 5 years of zero contact. I have missed that shes a virgin. Where are we told that? That level of devotion to Alex for that long at that young age should be unbelievable and creepy. I assumed she had done what Alex had done. The occasional subconscious substitute whenever the fancy took her, done and forgotten the same night, only fueling the underlying obsession.

Shes unnaturally into Alex, i can barely buy it due to how fiery headstrong and stubborn she is and with Tara having something to do with it. 5 years is A LOT with 0 contact from being ignored. Its an interesting premise. Doesnt look like love but the story says it is. And the way its told I do prefer Alex with Jaye over Mallory.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Last reply, I swear, on the question.

The point is the question I asked earlier: if you met again a great love/crush from the past do you would want to know how many sexual and not so sexual partners they had in the meantime (or the reverse of course)? I don't, so I already find that moment unnatural, creepy at the outset.

Added to this is Jaye's response that she did not wait for true love (love is love reciprocated, the rest are crushes) but waited for MC, even the one who washes his hands of Christian.
"Nothing important" would have been the perfect answer

If a girl answered me like that I would quickly classify her as crazy. Now I understand that Jaye is the undisputed protagonist of this story, so she's not crazy (at least in the criminal and pathological sense) but it's just a way of showing how much she cares for MC, but I still find it too extreme.

All of this sticking to the story and not to the 'public policy' motivations that led to this choice

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

The point is the question I asked earlier: if you met again a great love/crush from the past you would want to know how many sexual and not so sexual partners they had in the meantime (or the reverse of course). I don't, so I already find that moment unnatural, creepy at the outset.

Added to this is Jaye's response that she did not wait for true love (love is love reciprocated, the rest are crushes) but waited for MC, even the one who washes his hands of Christian.

If a girl answered me like that I would quickly classify her as crazy. Now I understand that Jaye is the undisputed protagonist of this story, so she's not crazy (at least in the criminal and pathological sense) but it's just a way of showing how much she cares for MC, but I still find it too extreme.

All of this sticking to the story and not to the 'public policy' motivations that led to this choice
Another food for thought:

In the Chapter 5 epilogue we find out that Prizer is ran by a Bondesque villain that has a trigger happy, overzealous assassin on his command. We also see the assassin murder the judge's wife. Personally, I don't see the point of the hit. What were Prizer so worried about the case that they hit the judge's wife? Unless they knew for sure that they were going to lose, so they kill the judge's wife to send him a message, but that's retarded and putting your feet in hot water.

In Mafia terms, that's a pretty dumb mistake, usually that The Commission punishes with death due to the attention it brings. If these guys keep making such grand mistakes, we won't have much to worry about then.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Guys, I figured it all out!

The whole story is allegorical.
It's not: Jaye + Christian
It's: Jaye = Christian
And that's why she's chaste. Only now that she's thrown Christianity over board can she finally spread her wings. But this time it's not the angelic ones, but the pseudo-incestuous.

:illuminati::illuminati::illuminati::illuminati::illuminati::illuminati::illuminati::illuminati::illuminati::illuminati:

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020

The point is the question I asked earlier: if you met again a great love/crush from the past do you would want to know how many sexual and not so sexual partners they had in the meantime (or the reverse of course)? I don't, so I already find that moment unnatural, creepy at the outset.
Yes I would if we were going to pursue a relationship, but not phrased as directly. With no emphasis on the sex because that doesnt matter (unless it was abusive, thats a whole 'nother can of worms). More like relationship partners specifically that she had. I wouldnt want to know about flings nor casual sex partners. But I would want to know very much about the number of relationships that mattered to her and shaped her, why they didnt work out if she was willing to share. Thats shit that could impact us. Especially if its all shit(maybe theres an issue with her, if a person shit on all their ex's then there is cause for concern, common denominator being her after all)

I agree with this.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Another food for thought:

In the Chapter 5 epilogue we find out that Prizer is ran by a Bondesque villain that has a trigger happy, overzealous assassin on his command. We also see the assassin murder the judge's wife. Personally, I don't see the point of the hit. What were Prizer so worried about the case that they hit the judge's wife? Unless they knew for sure that they were going to lose, so they kill the judge's wife to send him a message, but that's retarded and putting your feet in hot water.

In Mafia terms, that's a pretty dumb mistake, usually that The Commission punishes with death due to the attention it brings. If these guys keep making such grand mistakes, we won't have much to worry about then.
That scene surprised me too, as much as we can't see anything it is implicitly very violent.

I think its main purpose is to make us realise the extent of the danger our guys face, although all the training MC has done, and maybe even David's 'friends' could come back into the mix

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That scene surprised me too, as much as we can't see anything it is implicitly very violent.

I think its main purpose is to make us realise the extent of the danger our guys face, although all the training MC has done, and maybe even David's 'friends' could come back into the mix
Though it's hard to believe a megacorporation like Prizer would make such a dumb mistake. I realize that it was done to show that our opponents were very dangerous and violent and to show us the danger that we stand against, but from a storyline standpoint, especially when Prizer are facing a case in court, bringing yourself attention this big is incomprehensible.

That's why I made The Commission comparison. Even the bosses of families that were on it were reluctant on ordering hits on judges, district attorneys and etc. due to the attention it would bring. It's way better for business if everything is done from the shadows and no one knows about it.

Though, the Prizer boss is depicted as an unrealistically evil person i.e a Bond villain, to such a degree that you just know that no one can be that bad in real life. So the next episode will certainly be interesting in terms of what will be Prizer's next move. I really doubt that they'll directly put finger on MC and Jaye (or even their allies), that's an even dumber move that the murder in the epilogue, especially when the person you're harming is facing you in a case in court, so you practically guarantee yourself a loss of the case and practically get slapped with charges on the crimes that you committed.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Though it's hard to believe a megacorporation like Prizer would make such a dumb mistake. I realize that it was done to show that our opponents were very dangerous and violent and to show us the danger that we stand against, but from a storyline standpoint, especially when Prizer are facing a case in court, bringing yourself attention this big is incomprehensible.

That's why I made The Commission comparison. Even the bosses of families that were on it were reluctant on ordering hits on judges, district attorneys and etc. due to the attention it would bring. It's way better for business if everything is done from the shadows and no one knows about it.

Though, the Prizer boss is depicted as an unrealistically evil person i.e a Bond villain, to such a degree that you just know that no one can be that bad in real life. So the next episode will certainly be interesting in terms of what will be Prizer's next move. I really doubt that they'll directly put finger on MC and Jaye (or even their allies), that's an even dumber move that the murder in the epilogue, especially when the person you're harming is facing you in a case in court, so you practically guarantee yourself a loss of the case and practically get slapped with charges on the crimes that you committed.
This story is very comic book-like, and I mean that in a good way. In this light that the prizer is bad, but really bad in a dull way is not surprising. Just like in a Bond movie.

I, on the other hand, believe that sooner or later the direct attack card (a kidnapping? Another attempted fake car crash?) will be there

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
This story is very comic book-like, and I mean that in a good way. In this light that the prizer is bad, but really bad in a dull way is not surprising. Just like in a Bond movie.

I, on the other hand, believe that sooner or later the direct attack card (a kidnapping? Another attempted fake car crash?) will be there
I suspect that they'll try to kidnap either Jaye or Mallory and try to blackmail MC to surrender the case. My guess would be that they'll actually go for Jaye and then we can actually use Christian for help, as that would complete his redemption arc.

Though, I hope the Jaye rescue mission won't be like, MC like goes in the warehouse where she's held through the front door, beats the crap out of everyone in a matter of seconds before walking out carrying her in his arms. :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I suspect that they'll try to kidnap either Jaye or Mallory and try to blackmail MC to surrender the case. My guess would be that they'll actually go for Jaye and then we can actually use Christian for help, as that would complete his redemption arc.

Though, I hope the Jaye rescue mission won't be like, MC like goes in the warehouse where she's held through the front door, beats the crap out of everyone in a matter of seconds before walking out carrying her in his arms. :ROFLMAO:
I would say that you can rest assured on that. At most MC will try but fail by being humiliated first by the prizer people and then later by those who will actually save them (Linda? Tanaka?).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Irredeemable little pricks like Christian do not deserve "redemption arcs". IMHO
His redemption is now irreversible, practically from the moment he was thrown into the sea everything about him that we have seen and heard has been in his favour.

MC will surely have to apologise to him (if only for not listening to him when he wanted to help them in the last chapter)

These days a bad gay man is not to be seen

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Irredeemable little pricks like Christian do not deserve "redemption arcs". IMHO
Have you not been reading the text at all in the game? :unsure: That's practically what's going on with him in the game.

I would say that you can rest assured on that. At most MC will try but fail by being humiliated first by the prizer people and then later by those who will actually save them (Linda? Tanaka?).
Tanaka would be a good choice to make the save, as she at least looks like someone that can handle herself. As that would also give her more screen time and more story, which in turn would make shazba jizz in his pants. :KEK::Kappa:

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Redd23 and shazba

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
His redemption is now irreversible, practically from the moment he was thrown into the sea everything about him that we have seen and heard has been in his favour.

MC will surely have to apologise to him (if only for not listening to him when he wanted to help them in the last chapter)

These days a bad gay man is not to be seen
Goddamn, I REALLY hope you are wrong!

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes