4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
pretty sure all devs agreed on it being a single universe that encompasses the 3 games. as for a timeline of cameos, what i could comeup with is, in order from oldest to most recent in timeline:

1- Jaye in Summer Scent since she mentions her parents as still being alive (although i consider this AVN as not being part of the shared universe, imma add it here for continuity)

2- Jaye at the harbor in Leap of faith where she talks to the LoF MC and takes a selfie with Lexi.

3- Lexi's selfie with Jaye is sent to Tori (i believe? correct her name if it's wrong)

4- DJ Kink (Kindra) appears in LoF and kisses the MC, mistaking him for the ARTEMIS MC

5- Kindra calls Lexi to ask for a favor and shows her the ARTEMIS MC, telling her she "also had one at home" and Lexi mistakes him for the LoF MC (meaning this cameo is after a "Lexi Ending" in LoF, that doesn't mean this is the canon ending)

6- Artemis talks to Amanda in a group chat.

7- The Siblings from Summer Scent talk with Jaye on advice with her "relationship" (again i personally don't consider this game as part of the shared universe)

Unknown point- Christine (Sea) LoF MC's half-sister appears in U4IA, still clumsy as ever (this i may consider as part of the shared universe since it's a direct sequel to LoF)
(Tara not Tori)

There are some others too. Jaye and Mallory also show up in Single Again. Lexi and Cece show up in Fog of War.

I haven't played U4IA yet, but I thougt I remembered reading that Sea was supposed to be an LI in that one, not just a cameo.

Reactions: VaderExMachina

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
(Tara not Tori)

There are some others too. Jaye and Mallory also show up in Single Again. Lexi and Cece show up in Fog of War.

I haven't played U4IA yet, but I thougt I remembered reading that Sea was supposed to be an LI in that one, not just a cameo.
thanks for correcting me, also added your mentions to the timeline under "Unknown Point"

imjustresearching

Jun 2, 2019
Look, I'm fully Team Jaye but it's fucking criminal that Tara doesn't get more screen time. Totally subjective but to me she's the most attractive game character I've ever seen. The scene she has with MC left me stunned, literally. That you can't pursue both Jaye and Tara together is a tragedy.

R.I.P. My hopes and dreams of MC+Jaye+Tara. 2023-2023. Gone but not forgotten.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Look, I'm fully Team Jaye but it's fucking criminal that Tara doesn't get more screen time. Totally subjective but to me she's the most attractive game character I've ever seen. The scene she has with MC left me stunned, literally. That you can't pursue both Jaye and Tara together is a tragedy.

Can't have them all... don't worry, maybe Tara will be a love interest in the new game.

Reactions: imjustresearching

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

If you wanna bang Tara so bad just go play College Kings.

1689751434855.png

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

While I accept my negative bias here, Tara is the most beautiful model in the lineup with Jaye and Lisa with the exception of that fucking hair. It would be difficult to choose between Jaye, Lisa, and Tara if Tara did not have the "I'm an uber lesbian" haircut.

Coincidentally, if you factor in personality and the story, Jaye cannot be beaten. The woman is incredibly hot!

Reactions: JamesM81

taukey

Apr 19, 2021
Binged 7 chapters. Storytelling, humor and characters are all on point and very high quality. Like watching a movie, which is rare for adult VNs that usually underperform in storytelling.
And expressions! Damn, they're so on point!
Minor notable flaw - some characters lack distinctiveness, has same humor, attitudes, etc.

Delay in Jaye's DNA test have me worried, I really hope there isn't some gut punch out of nowhere (like Jaye being Chris's sister or some shit), but I've seen too many promising stories crash and burn like that...

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Maybe Tara will be a MLI in the next game of SFS.
I like Tara a lot and I think that she is a great friend to Jaye.

I'm still hoping for some kind of final chapter 3 some with Jaye, Tara and the MC but... we'll have to let SFS decide if that will be in the cards for the MC and Jaye.

We don't know much about Tara's parents or Tara's chosen avocation so I think dropping some hints about her parents and Tara's skill set in the next few chapters would be good breadcrumbs to lead us to the next SFS production.

I'm going with the idea that the MC and Jaye end up as co-CEO or CEO/COO of their parent's company and that they can direct both company money and personal wealth into a new start up - which would be something we would find out about in the last few chapters of CS.

This would set the stage for cameos by the MC and Jaye and give them reasons to be involved peripherally in Tara's story.

Given the Sci-Fi bent of CS, I can imagine a number of scenarios that would be interesting to pursue for Tara's story.

I think we have to wait for the remaining CS story to see if those breadcrumbs are there or if we will only find out about them in the new story with flashbacks, similar to the flashback the MC has where his mom and James meet him in Sicily.

Cheers! :coffee:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Delay in Jaye's DNA test have me worried, I really hope there isn't some gut punch out of nowhere (like Jaye being Chris's sister or some shit), but I've seen too many promising stories crash and burn like that...
What difference would that make? Just because the game is obsessed with incest doesn't mean Jaye would *have* to start teasing Chris if it turns out he's her brother. :p

It's more likely the delay is so they can squeeze a little more mileage out of the implied incest before they need to confront any Patreon-related complications that would arise from confirming it.

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes